Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine (4370 Views)

Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses / Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated / Graphic : Dead Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Litter The Street In Hostomel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by Igbofam2: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
Magomed Tushayev, one of Ramzan Kadyrov’s top warlords, has been killed in action in Hostomel.

Magomed Tushayev is one of the commanders of the 10,000 Chechen soldiers deployed by Kadyrov on behalf of Putin

Ukraine’s elite Alpha Group is reportedly fighting Chechens in the airfield.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
Pls a link will be appreciated..if this turn out to be true then it's a great one..
Look how Ukraine is dealing with these weaklings..nice one from them..
Putin is evil and will never achieve his Evil motive against Ukraine and the world..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
Yes.. I literally jumped in screaming yes yes yes..
May they get killed one after the other..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by Bilabong(m): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Didn't I just see this man on tv talking this morning? He is said to be Putin's ally.

4 Likes

Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by Igbofam2: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ukraine has announced that Sumy City in Northeastern Ukraine is now fully back under Ukrainian control.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Bilabong:
Didn't I just see this man on tv talking this morning? The whole world needs to boycott Russia for ten years
Yeah the same bearded BST addressing his troops..all I need is a link to fully confirm this..

1 Like

Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by Igbofam2: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls a link will be appreciated..if this turn out to be true then it's a great one..
Putin is evil and will never achieve his Evil motive against Ukraine and the world..

Confirmed by several quarters but no news link yet and I doubt there will be due to Russian propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Igbofam2:

Confirmed by several quarters but no news link yet and I doubt there will be due to Russian propaganda
Thanks...let's keep watching.m
Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
FocusedDiva thanks for that cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Another lie just like Twitter blocked CNN Twitter account of Ukraine.
CNNUKR Twitter account posted this picture and Twitter have blocked the account.
Propaganda

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by useni1: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Small children experiencing their first war. There is a reason why we respect our elders. Kiev will be occupied and that comedian killed or capture and put on display for the world to see. He better start running tonight as his city will crumble within 48hrs. Na chess game dey happen so and you guys are rookies

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by useni1: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
seunny4lif:
CNNUKR Twitter account posted this picture and Twitter have blocked the account.
Propaganda
make anybody die Kiev will be occupied and the comedian replaced with a Russian friendly government. They can win the war on social media while Russia continues to capture and encircle more cities

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by dvkot(m): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Yay...Ukraine is winning this war in twitter and CNN, if anyone is smart enough they will notice how this war is a western media way and majorly for America interest. I am yet to see a report of Russia solider killing a Ukraine soldier No! Na only Ukraine dey win this war. Make una continue your twitter and CNN war.
America will only do what will favor them they don't care about the interest of your country, but alot of blind people on this thread and twitter are thinking they are the good guys, that's why they hate Donald trump

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by Nbotee(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
seunny4lif:
Propaganda

When will some of U do ur own research to authentic reports. Make una try dey use Google once once. That report u posted was fabricated and is fake. Here's a link

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-journalist-kabul-idUSL1N2PP1W3
Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nbotee:

When will some of U do ur own research to authentic reports. Make una try dey use Google once once. That report u posted was fabricated and is fake. Here's a link

Did read what I posted?
I was saying OP should stop posting fake news
Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by Walkee: 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
I have finally given up on Ukraine. Too many lies. They are using these lies to scam the West of weapons and donations. Nobody is going to donate anything for you if they know it will end up in the hands of your enemy. That's why they are running all these propaganda

1 Like

Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ukraine war will created multipolar world.
Turkey economy and my Asia countries are link to Russia.
Most CTSO members
Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by Nbotee(m): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
seunny4lif:

Did read what I posted?
I was saying OP should stop posting fake news

And I'm telling U the news about CNN Twitter account u posted is fake. The so called tweet was fabricated
Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by ruggedtimi(m): 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Okay
Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by ruggedtimi(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
Bilabong:
Didn't I just see this man on tv talking this morning? He is said to be Putin's ally.
not the leader...one of his top commanders

1 Like

Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Chinchin? Ona never chichumchin...
Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by Help2020: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Obama is not evil for invading Libya, araq and many other countries.

1 Like

Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by Help2020: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Walkee:
I have finally given up on Ukraine. Too many lies. They are using these lies to scam the West of weapons and donations. Nobody is going to donate anything for you if they know it will end up in the hands of your enemy. That's why they are running all these propaganda
you can imagine a whole country asking for donations after 3days of war. Do the mean they've use all their money during the war? To do what exactly
Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by Kingcalls: 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did u just call Russia weaklings... I always knew u were never intelligent with ur various comments on NL... Well, I dont expect a woman like u to b smart

2 Likes

Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by Merisbankie(m): 12:21am On Feb 27, 2022
useni1:
make anybody die Kiev will be occupied and the comedian replaced with a Russian friendly government. They can win the war on social media while Russia continues to capture and encircle more cities
Gbosa for you
Meta blocked Russia median from broadcasting
Always hear from both sides not one sided Ukraine
How many have you heard from Russia
Go watch quora and see people crying in Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by ocelot2006(m): 12:23am On Feb 27, 2022
Igbofam2:
Magomed Tushayev, one of Ramzan Kadyrov’s top warlords, has been killed in action in Hostomel.

Magomed Tushayev is one of the commanders of the 10,000 Chechen soldiers deployed by Kadyrov on behalf of Putin

Ukraine’s elite Alpha Group is reportedly fighting Chechens in the airfield.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Hold on.......Hostomel Airport?? Same Hostomel Airport that's already firmly in Russian hands as a Russian Armoured Column arrived from Belarus to back up the VDV Paratroopers who initially captured the airport? There's too much misinformation online right now.
Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by bestpunterever: 12:34am On Feb 27, 2022
Kingcalls:

Did u just call Russia weaklings... I always knew u were never intelligent with ur various comments on NL... Well, I dont expect a woman like u to b smart
he is a guy, a woman can't be this irresponsible, if she is a woman then she will never raise a responsible kids.
Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by lasisi69(f): 12:39am On Feb 27, 2022
Kingcalls:

na man like you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:41am On Feb 27, 2022
Kingcalls:

You are still learning..what do you call a bully?
Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by MoneyGoDrop: 5:16am On Feb 27, 2022
The West and USA media only feed us trash that only serves their myopic narrative. Ukraine have been treating blacks in their country poorly yet they expect my sympathy. To hell with racist Ukraine and their comedian president, may they all burn to the ground.

1 Like

Re: Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine by Rubbiish(m): 5:30am On Feb 27, 2022
lasisi69:
na man like you grin grin
That moniker belongs to a lady

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dnc And The War Within / Saudi Royal Family Is Jewish / London Fire Updates, Damages And Aftermath Of Grenfell Tower Inferno(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.