Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated (3566 Views)

Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES / Graphic : Dead Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Litter The Street In Hostomel / Magomed Tushayev, Chechen Commander Killed In Hostomel Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by CharleyBright(m): 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
GodHatesBigots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4b5mjcGlks

Hmmmm.
E shock Putin Wella.
He and his Army had expected an easy ride to conquest expecting the Ukrainians to quickly surrender in fear.
But the Ukrainian armies and civilians fought back in bravery even though they were less equipped.
They handed the Russians free tickets to hell.
They might eventually lose the war but the Ukrainians fought a good fight defending their Homeland from bloodthirsty Invaders.
The world will stand for Ukraine and remember them their heroism.

7 Likes

Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by Thesaint141(m): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hhh
Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by Nairalandhotboy(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
CharleyBright:

Hmmmm.
E shock Putin Wella.
He and his Army had expected an easy ride to conquest expecting the Ukrainians to quickly surrender in fear.
But the Ukrainian armies and civilians fought back in bravery even though they were less equipped.
They might eventually lose the war but the Ukrainians fought a good fight defending their Homeland from bloodthirsty Invaders.
e go soon shock u lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by Lipscomb(m): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Alright
Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by CharleyBright(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
e go soon shock u lol

I hope you will call on Putin and Russia for help when Fulani herdsmen and bandits over run your village.
Make I no hear you call US or Britain or Western world for help ooo.
You think Putin gives a fvvck about your sorry ass?
E go soon shock you.

Between 2 Devils, I know where to pitch my tent. Definitely not with Putin.
Lolx

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
WHAT IS HE DOING INSIDE SITTING IN COZY OFFICE? PUTIN SHOULD COME OUT IN UKRAINE WARFRONT AND BE ANNIHILATED.

1 Like

Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by Nairalandhotboy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
CharleyBright:

I hope you will call on Putin and Russia for help when Fulani herdsmen and bandits over run your village.
E go soon shock you.

Lolx
wetin concern Putin and Fulani herdsmen Sort your country and let Putin sort his own.. Na u know the devil u dey in between
Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by Indispensable85(m): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
GodHatesBigots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4b5mjcGlks

Russia army is overrated. They lack coordination and planning. They're not intelligent at all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by Idiko1: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Russia army is overrated. They lack coordination and planning. They're not intelligent at all.

Are sure the Russian convoy was destroyed by Ukrainians? If so, how and with what? The picture seemed like an aerial which Ukraine does not have the capability.
Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by CharleyBright(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
wetin concern Putin and Fulani herdsmen Sort your country and let Putin sort his own.. Na u know the devil u dey in between

Foolish Boy, are you sorting your country problem by you supporting Putin

Herdsmen are in your backyard, run run run to your darling Putin.

Hahahahhahaha

1 Like

Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by Totilopussylick(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
War is just an act of cowardice tongue

Russia should call off this madness.

1 Like

Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by Nairalandhotboy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
CharleyBright:

Foolish Boy, are you sorting your country problem by you supporting Putin

Herdsmen are in your backyard, run run run to your darling Putin.

Hahahahhahaha
lol. You just showed who the boy is among us. What a shame
Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by CharleyBright(m): 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
lol. You just showed who the boy is among us. What a shame

Really?
Pls what's your name again?
NairalandhotBOY.
Lolx

I didn't even see that before calling you a boy.
Nairaland is full of small teenage boys who even forgets their names.
Pls wait till you become a man before you come back and talk to me.
I don't waste my time with teenage boys.
Fvvvck off.

1 Like

Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by Ojiofor: 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
CharleyBright:

Hmmmm.
E shock Putin Wella.

NATO countries are supplying Ukraine with deadly defensive weapons.This war is going to be more brutal and Ukraine as a country will never remain the same again.
Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by Help2020: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
CharleyBright:

Hmmmm.
E shock Putin Wella.
They will lose the war that's for sure. They can't sustain the fight for so long. And when they finally lose the question will be,why the fight in the first place when they realized the west was not ready to support them? If the war was being fought on a neutral ground that would be different. But here it's been fought in Ukraine, their beautiful cities and lives will be lost. When a Rat falls on ur breakable pot you don't apply force to kill the Rat,you apply wisdom. Let's not forget the casualties on Ukrainian side so far,and showing this video to the world may provoke the Russia army to kill more. Well,let's watch and see as the event unfold

1 Like

Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by Help2020: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ojiofor:

NATO countries are supplying Ukraine with deadly defensive weapons.This war is going to be more brutal and Ukraine as a country will never remain the same again.
They don't knw. Russia will lose their army and at the end they will conquer. Ukraine will lose armies, civilians lives and property worth billions of dollars and at the end lose the war. So what is the point of the fight?
Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by Nairalandhotboy(m): 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
CharleyBright:

Really?
Pls what's your name again?
NairalandhotBOY.
Lolx

I didn't even see that before calling you a boy.
Nairaland is full of small teenage boys who even forgets their names.
Pls wait till you become a man before you come back and talk to me.
I don't waste my time with teenage boys.
Fvvvck off.
lol. Go tell that to burnaboy grin sebi u no wan get sense. Old fool
Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by Onepeople: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
Help2020:

They will lose the war that's for sure. They can't sustain the fight for so long. And when they finally lose the question will be,why the fight in the first place when they realized the west was not ready to support them? If the war was being fought on a neutral ground that would be different. But here it's been fought in Ukraine, their beautiful cities and lives will be lost. When a Rat falls on ur breakable pot you don't apply force to kill the Rat,you apply wisdom. Let's not forget the casualties on Ukrainian side so far,and showing this video to the world may provoke the Russia army to kill more. Well,let's watch and see as the event unfold
what is wrong with Africans? Ukraine this Ukraine that,did Ukraine call for any war? War came to Ukraine oga,blaming the oppressed rather than the oppressors is the trademark of Nigerian populace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by Ojiofor: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
Help2020:

They don't knw. Russia will lose their army and at the end they will conquer. Ukraine will lose armies, civilians lives and property worth billions of dollars and at the end lose the war. So what is the point of the fight?

Ukraine is being encouraged by NATO to fight Russia they all avoid to fight as a group.Russia going to turn their cities into dust unfortunately.
Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by Help2020: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Onepeople:
what is wrong with Africans? Ukraine this Ukraine that,did Ukraine call for any war? War came to Ukraine oga,blaming the oppressed rather than the oppressors is the trademark of Nigerian populace.
when an armed Rober visit you and your family are there what will you do? Pointing a gun at you is an oppression, so will you fight knowing that you will lose a lot at the end? You have to consider what is at stack before going ahead to fight,that's the issue here.
Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by GHOSTTALK: 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
Feeling sorry for ukraine right now...its like the world is helping them ruin their own future...
Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by Jakumo(m): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
The comprehensive destruction of that Russian convoy appears to have been the work of Turkish-made Bayraktar drones doing what they do best.

The most effective military assistance that could be offered to the besieged Ukrainians right now would be the delivery of those Turkish drones by the dozen, along with their ordnance that can then be served up generously for the Russian invaders, turning them into crispy critters even before they can get a chance to fire a single shot at the hidden enemy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H_qt4xTsZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iH3tK9O0CM

1 Like

Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by qwertyboss(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
CharleyBright:

Hmmmm.
E shock Putin Wella.
Nigerian citizens are coward...
The will sit and cry of tyranny
Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by Dabronze(m): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Jakumo:
The comprehensive destruction of that Russian convoy appears to have been the work of Turkish-made Bayraktar drones doing what they do best.

The most effective military assistance that could be offered to the besieged Ukrainians right now would be the delivery of those Turkish drones by the dozen, along with their ordnance that can then be served up generously for the Russian invaders, turning them into crispy critters even before they can get a chance to fire a single shot at the hidden enemy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H_qt4xTsZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iH3tK9O0CM
Are you trying to tell me the Russian military don't have weapons to destroy all these drones you at talking about?
Just because the Russian are trying to avoid casualties doesn't make them weak remember Russian Are not intending to invade Ukraine according to what the mainstream media are giving you its just that they don't want NATO in their backyard.
Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by Adjovi: 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
CharleyBright:

E go soon shock you.

Lolx

Who sold weapons to us when we needed it the most? It was Russia Incase you don't know. Nigerians were being killed and USA had the right to give us a condition before they could sell weapons to us. You think Europe cares about Africa?
Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by Jakumo(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dabronze:
Are you trying to tell me the Russian military don't have weapons to destroy all these drones you at talking about?
Just because the Russian are trying to avoid casualties doesn't make them weak remember Russian Are not intending to invade Ukraine according to what the mainstream media are giving you its just that they don't want NATO in their backyard.

Certainly, the Ruskies are capable of shooting down drones, but that air defense is not perfect, as evidenced by the significant number of armored vehicles and tanks that have been turned into smoldering coffins for Russian invaders, thanks to those humble little Turkish-made drones that are so affordable in comparison to any other manned aerial platform one could care to mention.

Send more drones to Ukraine, Uncle Sam, and thereby help Mad Vlad to better comprehend the true cost in human lives of his genocidal misadventure in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
e go soon shock u lol

You dey blame am?

Russia is pummeling Ukraine, but all they show us is fake news.
Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by Nairalandhotboy(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

You dey blame am?

Russia is pummeling Ukraine, but all they show us is fake news.
if not for civilians Russia for don settle this matter. I just wonder how a normal human will think Ukraine can fight Russia lol. Something even USA are afraid to start

1 Like

Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by tonididdy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
BREAKING NEWS Zzinolesky surrenders, begs for peace talks
Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by sapientia(m): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated by NGpatriot: 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nigerian state is acquiring Turkish armed drone

Without specifying the particular drone, Governor Bello explained that the supply of drones would be “consolidated on October 20 when the Turkish President will visit Nigeria and meet with President Muhammadu Buhari.

Turkey has become a leading drone manufacturer, along with the US, Israel, and China. Its inexpensive and effective armed drones, especially the Bayraktar TB2 UCAV, have changed the course of conflicts by destroying tanks, armored vehicles, ammunition depots, and air defense systems in several conflict zones across the globe.

https://www.military.africa/2021/10/nigerian-state-is-acquiring-turkish-armed-drone

We are getting the same drones...

Terrorists from Igbos to Boko and ISWAP go enjoy their road to hell fire...

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rwandan Minister Resigns Over Photo Scandal / Obama Orders Guantanamo Closure / What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.