Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws (56045 Views)

Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases / Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) / Maga: White Man Reacts After Knowing The Meaning Of The Word "MAGA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by majamajic(m): 8:26am On Feb 27, 2022
Yea

The camera systems are still working , after the war . U still pay your fine
Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by Gentlebuka(m): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2022
Tellwhat would be the only n*iggar driving on the right, if he had a car
Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by AroleOduduwa2: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2022
Maybe, just maybe there are barricades on the other side
Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by BigYash: 8:28am On Feb 27, 2022
Better country..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by Enemyofpeace: 8:28am On Feb 27, 2022
Nigeria deploys the first artillery division to Ukraine to repel the Russian army. Please let us pray for our troops.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by Gorillabrain: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2022
I'll rather die in ukrain here than to come naija.. I'm not gonna leave kiev...very soon things gonna they alright..
Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by Lovenorth: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2022
Super story
Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by FlowerTeen(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2022
Remember they are Ukrainians not government of Ukraine.
Compare them to Nigerians.
Down here, we are so ruthless, Savage,and careless,but we easily tend to push the blames on government and individuals.
I can bet you, that 60% of nairaland people commenting here we perpetrate act of recklessness in this situation.
Is it government that will configure you not to drop dirts on a tarred road?.

During my Uni.days, students we lived together in the school hostel were reckless and dirty that they preffered to drop their dirts and unused items just on the hostel floor even while passing despite the fact that the school provided waste bin close to every door.
Some will used the WC and just easily moved on without flushing.
At my liesure, I will pick up broom to clean our block outside the employed cleaning service hour, I sometimes imagined if everybody could just behave like I do.
During hostel block meeting, trust I must come up with issues like these and possibly beg them on the need to act humanly...ha, I was always their laughing stock, I received several names from then... Mr Righteousness, Mr Sabi pass, na your papa property.
Today I'm sure these people are somewhere holding positions or even vying for political positions to lead.
Not until you and I change our way of life, or attitudes towards public property, nothing will change in the country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by Tannhauser(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2022
tito44:

Tell me about ur parents. Are they also amongst the daft people?

You just proved him right.
Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by Lovenorth: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2022
Gorillabrain:
I'll rather die in ukrain here than to come naija.. I'm not gonna leave kiev...very soon things gonna they alright..
Congratulations pls tell that to your Nigerian friends to come and join you in Ukraine
Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by tito44: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2022
Tannhauser:

You just proved him right.

Are his parents not Nigerian?? Abeg gerrout from here.
Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by hmohammed(m): 8:34am On Feb 27, 2022
Don't forget Nigerians are a part of those people in that traffic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by DisLifeSha: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2022
The money they use to travel to another country can be used to do a great business and maybe travel for holidays there later. There is no excuse. I can make it in my country Nigeria

Ojikutumomiage:
The difference between 6 and ½ a dozen may not be clear like the content of 7up but the difference between Africa and Europe is clear like crystal.

Meanwhile

You shout racism during a war?

What nonsense, will you give priorities to foreigners in your own country?

If you do that in Africa, sorry, I mean if you don't regard your own people here, here is not there.

Ukrainians first, white men second, and Blacks should follow.

Africans, we must learn at all cost.

Eat this food: During war and evacuation, Women and children first
Special needy, second

And citizens or countrymen

Lastly, Foreigners in the greener pasture.

I see no foul or need to chant racism if Nigerians ain't allowed to roll into safety before the sons of the soil.
Blame our leaders...

For subjecting Africans to toil in snowy breeze to understand the pages of knowledge.

We Travel far into a supremacist den, just to find morsels for the belly.

For making Africa unattractive to live, except we run into 'greener pastures'

Blame African leaders for this, not this OYINBOS.
If you do that in Africa, sorry, I mean if you don't regard your own people here, here is not there!
Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by eteebanky1: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2022
You should compare the road network with the ones our government provide for us here
Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by Osilama1: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2022
ChiefSosa:
Can never happen in Nigeria, especially in Lagos. The politicians and other big men would have used the soldiers in their convoy to escape the traffic jam, by blowing siren and oppressing civilians. Some will even order helicopters to come pick them up.
some of u are worse than politicians but na to point fingers ina Sabi...
Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by TechNana(f): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2022
God help us over there,

You need my signature more!
Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by Jakumo(m): 8:41am On Feb 27, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Nigeria deploys the first artillery division to Ukraine to repel the Russian army. Please let us pray for our troops.

Some people go dey laugh say how manage dis kind moto go come fit face Russia jet bomber, but dem no know say if Usman driver just press only one button, na so di moto go begin dey fly, dey fire missile left and right, gbosaaaa, gbosaaaa, gbosaaa.

Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2022
When ordinary traffic light an average Nigerian can't obey

So what the point

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2022
eteebanky1:
You should compare the road network with the ones our government provide for us here
it doesn't mean anything! If they are still obedient and patient even while their lives are at risk how much more a bad road that needs patient to drive on

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by Tellwhat: 8:44am On Feb 27, 2022
Gentlebuka:
Tellwhat would be the only n*iggar driving on the right, if he had a car
Ebuka c°°n don't mistake me for your father. You idi@tic nonentit¥

If you quote me again amadioha go scatter your yansh. F@g
Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by Ladycewhy(f): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2022
Ojikutumomiage:
The difference between 6 and ½ a dozen may not be clear like the content of 7up but the difference between Africa and Europe is clear like crystal.

Meanwhile

If you do that in Africa, sorry, I mean if you don't regard your own people here, here is not there.

Special needy, second

I see no foul or need to chant racism if Nigerians ain't allowed to roll into safety before the sons of the soil.
Blame our leaders...

For subjecting Africans to toil in snowy breeze to understand the pages of knowledge.

If you do that in Africa, sorry, I mean if you don't regard your own people here, here is not there!
Very apt
Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by seyz91(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2022
You right!
Ojikutumomiage:

Meanwhile

Special needy, second

Blame our leaders...

Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:45am On Feb 27, 2022
ChiefSosa:
Can never happen in Nigeria, especially in Lagos. The politicians and other big men would have used the soldiers in their convoy to escape the traffic jam, by blowing siren and oppressing civilians. Some will even order helicopters to come pick them up.

Not just politicians. The average Nigerian is lawless

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by Jakumo(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2022
FlowerTeen:

I can bet you, that 60% of nairaland people commenting here we perpetrate act of recklessness in this situation.

Me I always dey carry koboko blanla put am jeje for inside my windscreen where any moto driver when dey my front go see am and take fear commot for road make I pass.

Any driver when wan try to do like say him no see my koboko when I dey display, go get sense by force when I send my driver to come down and take leg wakka go kukuma flog am small for head.
Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by treatise: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2022
SecretAgent7706:

https://mobile.twitter.com/itsaoa_/status/1496763142382268416

Years of consistent practice influenced the development. We can be like this if we decide to.
Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by Ladycewhy(f): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2022
FlowerTeen:
Down here, we are so ruthless, Savage,and careless,but we easily tend to push the blames on government and individuals.
Is it government that will configure you not to drop dirts on a tarred road?.

During my Uni.days, students we lived together in the school hostel were reckless and dirty that they preffered to drop their dirts and unused items just on the hostel floor even while passing despite the fact that the school provided waste bin close to every door.
Some we used the WC and just easily moved on without flushing.
At my liesure, I will pick up broom to clean our block outside the employed cleaning service hour, I sometimes imagined if everybody could just behave like I do.
During hostel block meeting, trust I must come up with issues like these and possibly beg them on the need to act humanly...ha, I'm was always their laughing stock, I received several names from then... Mr Righteousness, Mr Sabi pass, na your papa property.

Are you still in Nigeria? Because it seems your fate was telling you that Nigeria is not your home. Trust me it will take alot of reconfiguring and shedding to put the mentality of Nigerians to align with that of modern times.

Those people asking if this your father's property will the the first to oooooo,ahhhhhh when they see pictures of other developed countries.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws by Lanretoye(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2022
They don't know what is one way abi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘ Hotel Rwanda’ Hero Paul Rusesabagina Freed From Prison / Massive Fire In 4-storey Hostel In Wellington: 6 Dead, 20 Injured / Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.