Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border (48178 Views)

First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by HomorBj(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2022
colestephan86:

Where are they running to, they should fight for the country that provided everything for them .
At least Nigerians claim they don't benefit anything here ,hence they won't fight for Nigeria.

When the going was good in the country,these set of people would put it in Nigerians at home faces,that they are living a better life overseas,small war start dem wan run from the home that has sheltered the for a long time ,haba
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Abdogood(m): 11:58am On Feb 27, 2022
This will be the fate of all Naija leaders who fails to fix this country. They got two citizenship for they and their family. One day one day when you eef the most, the world will fail and deny you access.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by FuckSilly: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
This is appalling and unacceptable, so they subjected and exposed 2 months old baby to unnecessary avoidable human degradation and vulnerability, what nonsense is this.
Like they give a shịt about you in the first place grin

Busy body people
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Judolisco(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
lomprico:

Not the way or for the reasons Africans do.
na wetin u go talk bdat...but dis case 4 here na racism it has nothing to do with the government because black americans too fit fall victim
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Slimsaj: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
These things did not start today, these things have been happening almost everyday but nobody speaks out cos you're trying to show your people back home that all is well over there.

I think they can find a senior polish officer explain to him that its deportation you need and not as refugees.
Ask them to book full planes for you guys, even if the govt doesn't pay we will pay, im sure reputable bodies like brekete family and other Nigerians can contribute and pay.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
Loewe:

Good. I hope now you can see that the story doesn't make sense. Not everything has to do with race...

Next time, please don't hurriedly believe what people say, especially if there is no basis for such discrimination. Some people are just quick to associate everything to race and hatred, but life isn't that hard.

It is unusual of me.

Just that my blood dey hot.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Davytech(m): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Putin is a pan-africanist that has stood strongly for Africa. His target his Ukrainians and not Africans wink
No walm or cause for walm grin
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by 1Sharon(f): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
Why are they all rushing to the Ukrainian-polish border where it's over-crowded?

Why is no one going to Moldova?
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by NoToPile: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
MrDebonair:
Shouldn't the Nigerian ambassador to Poland in conjunction with FG make arrangements with his counterparts for Nigerians to leave Ukraine via Poland?

The Fed Govt. should have summoned the Polish ambassador to Nigeria to explain why Poland is refusing assistance to Nigerians escaping war in Ukraine. Otherwise ambassador should be expelled out of Nigeria. We are talking about lives here.

Shame

The arrangements are there some have crossed over.

Either way Ukraine has to allow them cross first before Poland or the Nigerian officials can help them.

Possibly this is happening in one border, they said Nigerian embasdy officials will be at 4
Ukraine-polish borders.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by lomprico(m): 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Judolisco:
na wetin u go talk bdat...but dis case 4 here na racism it has nothing to do with the government because black americans too fit fall victim

Black Americans are not there not even 1, except black american jonalists reporting for news houses.

Their government gave done the needful
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by PermSec01(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
xperiencelove:
My sister is also trapped in Ukraine and we are trying every possibility to move her to Poland. She is a student and she is surviving at the moment but I won't disclose the trick on SM.
why are you people naturally selfish... Y don't you assist your other fellow countrymen with the trick....you can see everyone is kinda vulnerable....some piece of info can go a long way in ensuring their survival pending their evacuation back home....and yhu're d one blaming efrione one for a wrong doing... Tueh.... And if and when your sister arrived safely back home to Nigeria by the special grace of God.... Still push her enter plane go back to the Eastern world.... I hope you people learn your lesson... Atleast we have world class universities (private) in Nigeria that can match most of these foreign universities....plz enrol her to CU or whichever university yhu deem fit...atleast you gon be safing our economy and also ensuring her future and life.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by 1Sharon(f): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
elampiro:
The date is 25th.

Yesterday 26th, my brother (still in Ukraine till now), told me that he got calls from his friends that all Nigerians have been sent in. Some have even travelled as far as Germany.

Now I don't understand with this nairaland info.

It's fake news don't mind them, nobody is being turned back, but the polish border is too crowded.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by 1Sharon(f): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
The stupidity of Nigerians commenting here and on Twitter plus the fool who posted this. They are not discriminating against blacks, everyone is outside in the cold both black and whites. Secondly ,Poland is choked up due to all the inflow of immigrants of which Poland is the most accepting by giving 15 days to a month stay while you sort out your self. Due to this reason, only nursing mothers with their young kids are let on the train. The next category including blacks,Ukrainian boys, men and teenage girls are not allowed entry for now but they’ll keep coming back until everyone is gone. Note, there are other open trains with no traffic to countries like Romania, Hungary and slovakia who are currently accepting refugees. That black nursing mother probably sat at the back and was waiting for the soldiers to call her specially like wtf. There are white nursing mothers here and they are fighting tooth and nail to get on the train, this is war and everyone wants to survive. I know a lot of blacks who have been fed, housed and given a month stay in Poland. It’s not compulsory to stay in the cold, there is a big warm sanctuary at the back where lots of persons are sleeping with access to snacks and water. Blacks just like feeling oppressed in every situation when currently the Igbo boys here are behaving like Onitsha touts and embarrassing y’all. This post should be flagged for misinformation.

Thank you
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Naija8240: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Reflect7:
The Ukrainians you are all supporting and feeling sorry for, are racist against you.

Let that be a lesson to you mumu oyinbo-worshiping Nigerians.

STFU!! I’m sure you have not step out of this zoo. People are dying and this is what comes to your mind. SMH
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by phenase(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
UKRAINE IS A RACIST COUNTRY, QUOTE ME ANY DAY.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Edusouls(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
Yes tell the fools and Hollywood brain washed mofos over here
Reflect7:
The Ukrainians you are all supporting and feeling sorry for, are racist against you.

Let that be a lesson to you mumu oyinbo-worshiping Nigerians.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by xperiencelove(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
You can call it selfish or whatever you want, I don't care! Anybody that need such info on NL has the opportunity to PM and we have a link up from there.

Ask anybody studying in Ukraine, their schools already have a safety trick for them that cannot be disclosed anyhow apart from the ones individuals can proffer in a situation like this. Ukrainians knows Russia can invade them anytime.
If the war stops today, nothing is stopping her from finishing her course over there, we will only be more proactive next time.

Apart from the fact that quality education is cheaper in Ukraine than in Nigeria (private institutions), few private schools offers her course of study and CU does not offer it.
Incase you don't know, studying medicine and surgery in many institutions in Ukraine is cheaper than studying accounting or computer science in many of our private institutions here including CU, PAU, ABUD, etc
Ukraine subsidized their education so much in order not to have any citizen without a first degree at least. That is why we have over 5600 registered students in Ukraine.

Amen to your prayer.

PermSec01:
why are you people naturally selfish... Y don't you assist your other fellow countrymen with the trick....you can see everyone is kinda vulnerable....some piece of info can go a long way in ensuring their survival pending their evacuation back home....and yhu're d one blaming efrione one for a wrong doing... Tueh.... And if and when your sister arrived safely back home to Nigeria by the special grace of God.... Still push her enter plane go back to the Eastern world.... I hope you people learn your lesson... Atleast we have world class universities (private) in Nigeria that can match most of these foreign universities....plz enrol her to CU or whichever university yhu deem fit...atleast you gon be safing our economy and also ensuring her future and life.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by dammyagboola(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Which government is sleeping when other countries were evacuating their citizens. If Nigeria government proposed evacuation to Nigeria in Ukraine. They would turn down the offer until when it is late like this.
Jostoman:
see nonsense comment, your government were sleeping when other country dey evacuating their own citizen out of Ukraine.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Digmygold: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
chiefoga:

Still better than being discriminated against due to colour of skin and freezing to death in 3 degree weather.

Nigeria IS BETTER.

What about getting killed by bandits, getting kidnapped for a ransom, getting hit by a stray bullet from a drunken irresponsible Police Officer's rifle, getting used by Yahoo boys, dying of poverty.due to joblessness. That sh*t hole called Naija ain't no good.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Horus(m): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EV9KNHuG58

We're Speaking With Africans Trying To Leave Ukraine
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Aaay: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
Opportunity to enter Schengen for naija trust them they were already tired even before war

Their is nothing in Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by dalass(f): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nwodosis:
Tribalism that is deep rooted in us is worst than racism! We don't have moral justification to complain of racism. Children and women of a particular tribe in Nigeria were almost wiped out with hunger in a war due to tribalistic hatred. That same tribe can't rule the country nor be allowed to have their independent nation, their offence being their tribe.

Search your conscience if you want to quote me.

That particular tribe gave premier seat to the Northerners, started the first coup, selectely killed northern and south west leaders.

That same tribe started the civil war, by moving it's troop up to the southwest to enter Lagos. The leader of that particular tribe who started the civil war, ran away, leaving his mumu followers dying by disguusing as a female. He is still revered and hailed for his ignominy. NK too is there.

Some people will never learn sha undecided

That particular tribe is the most tribalistic of all and yet play the victims card after splitting the oneness of the country due to their wanting to always control things or spoil things when it doesn't go their way undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Digmygold:

What about getting killed by bandits, getting kidnapped for a ransom, getting hit by a stray bullet from a drunken irresponsible Police Officer's rifle, getting used by Yahoo boys, dying of poverty.due to joblessness. That sh*t hole called Naija ain't no good.

Still better than being discriminated for the colour of your skin. All these things happen in foreign countries you japa too, even worse.

I heard a story about a Nigerian student that got to Ukraine, couldn’t get into his hostel, his family couldn’t reach him for a week. When they finally got to him, he was already dead, no one could give the family any immediate information because they said they don’t speak English! This is someone who paid tuition fees. They did not help the family at all.

I’ll rather be in Nigeria than go through that.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Favor99(m): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2022
elampiro:

It is not just that. Ukrainians as Europeans already have 3 months free visa to the EU. So the border guard will not have issues processing their data in the system and stamping them in. This is just like Ghainians trying to enter Nigeria vs non-West Africans.

But non-EU in Ukraine did not have such access. The process of granting them more stay needed further clarification from higher authorities Yesterday, I was told that Nigerians were all stamped in. Some have even travelled as far as joining families in Germany, etc

Praise God smiley
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:11am On Feb 28, 2022
I make you famous.. Bosses don't dwell in the past. I'm.here to taunt and hunt you till you plead for mercy. Guess what,nobody will help you

Gamesmart:

And one of the kings of stupidity in Nigeria, who is at the top of the "food chain", is describing himself. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See the fooool: https://www.nairaland.com/7001088/canadian-police-kill-latjor-tuel/6#110589815
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Gamesmart: 10:37am On Feb 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I make you famous.. Bosses don't dwell in the past. I'm.here to taunt and hunt you till you plead for mercy. Guess what,nobody will help you

Listen to the dumb cretinous "yoot" that is top of the "food chain". grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Digmygold: 10:47am On Feb 28, 2022
chiefoga:

Still better than being discriminated for the colour of your skin. All these are things happen in foreign countries you japa too, even worse.

I heard a story about a Nigerian student that got to Ukraine, couldn’t get into his hostel, his family couldn’t reach him for a week. When they finally got to him, he was already dead, no one could give the family any immediate information because they said they don’t speak English! This is someone who paid tuition fees. They did not help the family at all.

I’ll rather be in Nigeria than go through that.

Discrimination and violence dey everywhere bro
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2022
People can read,stop crying out and seeking for notice or validation

Gamesmart:

Listen to the dumb cretinous "yoot" that is top of the "food chain". grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Stevewurld: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Exkandayee:

Shut up idiot, you never even comot nija you are making noise,ignoramus people like you keep giving you likes, people travel where the currency exchange is higher and Ukraine is good example, there's Job there too,so stop talking shiiiittt if can't afford to travel,100k hryvnia is 1.4milla gja currency,so stop disgracing your old papa for house

Please where can I exchange my naira to hryvnia

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Best Governed Countries In Africa According To World Economics / Pictures Of Cape Town , South Africa / The Following Are The Countries Already In 2019

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.