Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) (49464 Views)

Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People / US Bans ‘advanced Tech’ Firms From Building Facilities In China For 10 Years / Russia Hits Back At Western Sanctions, 48 Countries Will Be Affected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by cuteralph101(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
wordapostle:
American media house (CNN) is doing the thinking for many people especially Africans, Russia has done nothing compared to what America and UK has been doing for decades with no one condemning them.

Everyone is blaming Putin because America is using the power of media to propagate their sublima messages framing Putin as the evil guy.

If you really follow the news of Russia vs Ukraine from 1997 you will understand the present day happening.

Nevertheless, war may not be the only option for peace.

Rip to the dead
And safe trip back home to our African Brothers and sisters.
mehn US and UK bad so should Russia. Until ur relative is struck dead by a Russian Soldier then u realized how u think
Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by Trentee4eva: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
Stevenson1:

America democratically removed trump too cos he was pro Russian. Why didn't putin invade america??
So because a pro-russian government were chased out democratically makes it easy for Russia to invade a sovereign state and launch an attack on them??
Annexed some of it's cities and instigate succesionists??
Una get 100 excuses to support Putin madness.
Even some people gave reason on why Hitler wanted to vanish the Jews from the surface of the earth so I'm not surprised here too.
Read to understand, he wasn't removed democratically. He was chased out of power by a sponsored protest. He wasn't removed by election

2 Likes

Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by wordapostle(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Adeoye11:

U can make it easier for us sir if you can send the excerpts you read fro. 1997 sir .
Cos it's only Nigerians that are always at fore front of casting aspersions, so if US and UK had done bad must Russia also do the same.
I feel like biting your head right now. cry cry cry

I'm already beadheaded bit another place. You guys are misunderstanding me. Let me eat first and then I will explain my point more
Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by ivandragon: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Trentee4eva:

This guy again. You go die on top Putin mata o grin grin grin Western invasions is not different from Putin's invasion https://twitter.com/aamir_lt/status/1497556654199500802?s=12

I respectfully wish to ask if the war is justified because the US have also intervened militarily in other nations...

US military interference in other nations has often being condemned by the Eastern block & neutrals just as is vice versa. Without justifying US invasions, apart from the various conquests & wars of the Russian empire pre-1900s, Russia has invaded, interfered in a national conflict and/or had military conflicts with other countries such as;

Kazakhstan
Finland
Latvia
Estonia
Lithuania
Georgia
Poland
Azerbaijan
Armenia
Mongolia
Afghanistan
Romania
China
Japan
Romania
Spain
Vietnam
Cambodia
Laos
Korea
Hungary
Czech
Angola
Ethiopia
CAR
Ukraine...

Some of these nations have been invaded multiple times by Russia...

Now, specifically for this Ukraine conflict, Russia could have used sanctions to effectively cripple Ukraine... there was no need for armed conflict.

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by ken6488(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Randy111:

So he should become a self-willed slave to Adolf Putin abi? I'll rather die for something than live for nothing. The man is a hero joor
At first what Russia need was just a friendly neighbor

But he chooses the west he has to bear there consequences

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by wordapostle(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
By
cuteralph101:
mehn US and UK bad so should Russia. Until ur relative is struck dead by a Russian Soldier then u realized how stupid u think

How hard is it to comment without insults?
Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by baralatie(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
BeautifulSolace:
War is not good
Seriously!
Money wey scarce for eastern Europe .it is now going to be hell.

Add people with machine guns in their homes
Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by Trentee4eva: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
ivandragon:

I respectfully wish to ask if the war is justified because the US have also intervened militarily in other nations...

US military interference in other nations has often being condemned by the Eastern block & neutrals just as is vice versa. Without justifying US invasions, apart from the various conquests & wars of the Russian empire pre-1900s, Russia has invaded, interfered in a national conflict and/or had military conflicts with other countries such as;

Kazakhstan
Finland
Latvia
Estonia
Lithuania
Georgia
Poland
Azerbaijan
Armenia
Mongolia
Afghanistan
Romania
China
Japan
Romania
Spain
Vietnam
Cambodia
Laos
Korea
Hungary
Czech
Angola
Ethiopia
CAR
Ukraine...

Now, specifically for this Ukraine conflict, Russia could have used sanctions to effectively cripple Ukraine... there was no need for armed conflict.

Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by InoGetJoy: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
bonechamberlain:
Ok. While Russian is talking about negotiations the bombing continues. That's how to know who is powerful.

Where are the 1000 German anti tank missiles for Ukraine or the NATO and British audio weapons.

People think Zelensky is brave, but a rational person knows this is not bravery but stupidity. I don't blame Zelensky a comedian turned politician, who probably has no idea of international politics especially Ukrainian politics with Russia and the rest of the world.

The guy is prepared to burn his country to the ground for the stupid media publicity he's receiving. Instead of calling for a ceasefire and having a meeting with Putin, he's busy posting pictures on social media, while western propaganda massage his ego. I'm no president, but even I know that the West don't care if Ukraine is utterly destroyed as long as the West achieve their agenda. Zelensky will destroy Ukraine

3 Likes

Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by bonechamberlain(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
InoGetJoy:

The guy is prepared to burn his country to the ground for the stupid media publicity he's receiving. Instead of calling for a ceasefire and having a meeting with Putin, he's busy posting pictures on social media, while western propaganda massage his ego. I'm no president, but even I know that the West don't care if Ukraine is utterly destroyed as long as the West achieve their agenda. Zelensky will destroy Ukraine
you have said it all. The guy prefers his country burns into ashes as long as he continues to receive ego massaging praises from the media. No sensible leader would do what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ogun lakaye waste Pootin and his entire lineage!
Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by ocelot2006(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
Take out the oil depot, take out the field for Ukrainian's military machines.

Take out the gas lines, Ukrainian freezes in the ongoing winter.
Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by LAguy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Zelensky, na man you be! Keep fighting, you are a HERO! Russia is evil. This is how bullies act on those whom they can overpower. Putin is Satan 2

grin grin grin

Honestly you guys be werey... You keep shouting na man you be till you push person inside grave and berried. Please waiting dey nna head self??

2 Likes

Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by ictplotter(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I love the spirit of Ukraine..I love the resistance.. evil and Evil from Putin..
I believe he won't succeed in his Evil motive against Ukraine..

Putin is clearly being a bully here..this man doesn't deserve to be amongst human..he is a bloody monster..
Ukraine will forever regret adhering to America and NATO evil plan, when Putin is done with them.
Let America and western nations continue with their media sanctions while Ukrainians and it's country are be destroy. God bless Putin.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by kakaflex(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
This is Wickedness
Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by onikoyikosoko: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
rickpat:
Ukraine will lose a lot from the is mess cus the war is in Ukraine ..... dialogue should be considered ASAP ..Russia will only lose military personnel and hardwares... Ukraine will lose military personnel and hardwares, citizens, facilities,just name it....

#stopthewar, #peacereigns

That's why they say , it only a fool will bring war to his father's house.....na him father properties the enemies go destroy
Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by M3A16(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
This is becoming too much for me to bear anymore but this fool called Ukrainian president is not thinking beyond what is happening at the moment at all...... Why would he be this senseless? Let him call for the peace resolutions and shun all these rantings from America and her allies... Hmmmm! It is absolutely clear that putin only wants to bring this man called president on his knee and warn him against romance with America and its its allies hence the reason he has not taken this media claimed battle resistance on the side of Ukraine to the river and plunge the country as there are very much more to this invasion by Russia than Ukraine and her people.

I repeat Ukraine is not a primary target here by the Russia.

He who runs away from a fight, lives to fight another day.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by Metrofox(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
luluosas:
Stop the war now
Putin dey nairaland?
Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by StarGra: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
You be mumu...

HardMirror:
so what? It is giving you organisms? What exactly are you going to benefit from war?
Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by Corea4king(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
bluefilm:

Ukraine is a poor country.

They might never recover from this disaster.

Their allies will help them
Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by geunik(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It will take Ukraine many years to recover from this war
Ukraine will recover within a year because foreign donors will support them
Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by midoo(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
ivandragon:

Kazakhstan
Finland
Latvia
Estonia
Lithuania
Georgia
Poland
Azerbaijan
Armenia
Mongolia
Afghanistan
Romania
China
Japan
Romania
Spain
Vietnam
Cambodia
Laos
Korea
Hungary
Czech
Angola
Ethiopia
CAR
Ukraine...

The last paragraph ���
Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mossadd:
This zinolezky or zelenz is a stupid Comedian he think he Stand a chance against Russia 100k US can not safe him from this mess.its either he's captured like a rat or he escaped to Poland I even expect him to give ak47 to his patriotic family members too or they are above those that can defend their country?

Analysticologist

Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by ivandragon: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
[quote author=Trentee4eva post=110601151][/quote]

Your list doesn't provide any new insights to your earlier assertion about US military interventions... you had already stated so...

My opinion was to show that Russia has not being any different from the US in invading or militarily intervening in the affairs of sovereign nations.

What Russia could have done is to use various sanctions to oppose Ukraine joining NATO, an all out war was not necessary, except it serves some other ulterior motive...
Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by ivandragon: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
midoo:

The last paragraph ���

What about it?
Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
wordapostle:
American media house (CNN) is doing the thinking for many people especially Africans, Russia has done nothing compared to what America and UK has been doing for decades with no one condemning them.

Everyone is blaming Putin because America is using the power of media to propagate their sublima messages framing Putin as the evil guy.

If you really follow the news of Russia vs Ukraine from 1997 you will understand the present day happening.

Nevertheless, war may not be the only option for peace.

Rip to the dead
And safe trip back home to our African Brothers and sisters.

Sharrap dia
It’s annoying how you guys keep dragging the US into this
Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
rickpat:
Ukraine will lose a lot from the is mess cus the war is in Ukraine ..... dialogue should be considered ASAP ..Russia will only lose military personnel and hardwares... Ukraine will lose military personnel and hardwares, citizens, facilities,just name it....

#stopthewar, #peacereigns
NATO will help Ukraine with financial aid and help rebuild the country.
Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by Frankdiverg: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I love the spirit of Ukraine..I love the resistance.. evil and Evil from Putin..
I believe he won't succeed in his Evil motive against Ukraine..

Putin is clearly being a bully here..this man doesn't deserve to be amongst human..he is a bloody monster..

If you know someone is a bully....why would you deliberately make yourself a victim?

There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity. Zelensky or at least his advisers should have known that.

Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by Trentee4eva: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
ivandragon:

Your list doesn't provide any new insights to your earlier assertion about US military interventions... you had already stated so...

My opinion was to show that Russia has not being any different from the US in invading or militarily intervening in the affairs of sovereign nations.

What Russia could have done is to use various sanctions to oppose Ukraine joining NATO, an all out war was not necessary, except it serves some other ulterior motive...
Ukraine joining NATO will be the end of Russia. It's very close to Russia. Russia can't deploy economic sanctions because it won't stop Ukraine from joining NATO

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by tenpipsperday: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It will take Ukraine many years to recover from this war

They will recover sooner than Russia at the long run.

Ukraine is united in this struggle while Russia is divided on this war.

The world is with Ukraine but against Russia. You see that nuclear weapon he is threatening the world with, his own people will shoot him with it.
Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by rickpat(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
hopefully everything ends soonest
Re: Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) by chatinent: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ukraine's president will be napped by Russia soon. His story will be a game of chess.

The US and UK will do nothing.

Soon, a declaration of war will begin. China will join Russia, demolish Taiwan, Finland, and Ukraine will cease to exist. They will now face Canada, UK, Germany, and the US. It will be deadly.

In the end, new world powers will emerge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Who Joined Army Just To Become Expert At Killing Black People Kicked Out / Fernando Villavicencio: Presidential Candidate In Ecuador Assassinated At Rally / IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.