Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France (1103 Views)

Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank / Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / "Hamas Brainwashed People, Shouldn't Be Part Of Humanity" - Ron Malka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by muhamadnur: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2022
IN THE NAME OF HUMANITY, AFRICA MUST STOP BEING MILITARY OCCUPIED BY FRANCE

The Secretary-General of the United Nations, Antonio Guterres, asks Putin to bring his troops back to Russia, and that, IN THE NAME OF HUMANITY.

On behalf of humanity, we ask the same thing from France, which militarily occupies entire territories in Africa.

On behalf of humanity, we ask France to bring back its troops stationed in these African countries home: in Chad, Niger, Mali, Senegal, Benin, Gabon, Cameroon, Guinea, Burkina Faso, Congo, Cape Town Green, on the Ivory Coast, In Central Africa, Mauritania, Djibouti, etc. , this list is far from exhausting.

In the name of humanity, France must cease militarily occupying an entire continent and its richest and most strategic band, namely the Sahel. After 62 years of independence, African countries are able to do well with their rudimentary means.

In the name of humanity, France must stop supporting the arms of dictatorships in Africa that have, however, nothing but contempt, arrogance and sufficiency for their peoples.

When Russia militarily invades Ukraine, it is the whole West that riots and strongly condemns it. But when France is militarily occupying Africa, it is well done and it is in the name of civilized humanity that it annexes the African people, looting its resources and physically liquidating its political leaders. The French military presence in Africa, let us not forget dear Africans and dear Africans, did more harm than good. Rebels, coup d'état and civil wars, undisputedly, find their bed through the French military presence in Africa.

No African is against France nor against its people. And no African feeds the anti-French feeling. On the contrary, it's the pro-African feeling that is taking shape and developing a bit all over Africa. It is time if not great time that, Africa became truly independent, sovereign and totally free, living in dignity and respect.

In the name of humanity, Africa deserves consideration and consideration.

3 Likes

Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:15am On Feb 27, 2022
Are they hurting Africans..?
France remains a significant political and economic player in Africa...

French companies such as Total..Alstom and Schneider Electric are critical players in the energy markets of countries such as South Africa.. Egypt and Algeria...so what's the complaint about?
Did they bomb your country or invade it?

Africans chose to sign the deals and allow france to do so...There was no gun to their heads.... Decisions have consequences and the ones Africans made are to be experienced by them and no blame should be placed elsewhere..
Get that into your head pls.. undecided
Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by rickpat(m): 11:18am On Feb 27, 2022
two different scenarios...I think
Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2022
rickpat:
Very very different.. completely different..the OP is just looking for a means to justify Russia's illegal invasion..
Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by rickpat(m): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Very very different.. completely different..the OP is just looking for a means to justify Russia's illegal invasion..
.. nothing will ever justify anything that takes lives and brings discomfort to citizens... dialogue is the best bet at this point...the more this goes on,the more pain for Ukraine and Ukrainians
Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by Frigga13: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

French companies such as Total..Alstom and Schneider Electric are critical players in the energy markets of countries such as South Africa.. Egypt and Algeria...so what's the complaint about?

Africans chose to sign the deals and allow france to do so...There was no gun to their heads.... Decisions have consequences and the ones Africans made are to be experienced by them and no blame should be placed elsewhere..

You know nothing about France and their foreign policy.
your post.. radiate shining ignorance.

Enjoy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2022
Frigga13:

Enjoy.
Boy slide off or prove me wrong....
Stop displaying your babyish attitude on my mention..
Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2022
rickpat:
.. nothing will ever justify anything that takes lives and brings discomfort to citizens... dialogue is the best bet at this point...the more this goes on,the more pain for Ukraine and Ukrainians
Thanks..
Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by Frigga13: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Boy slide off or prove me wrong....
Stop displaying your babyish attitude on my mention..

I know you will come like this .. that’s ignorance and stupidity

Anyway .. I don’t do fools and gays

Next!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2022
Frigga13:

I know you will come like this .. that’s ignorance and stupidity

Anyway .. I don’t do fools and gays

Next!
And I don't do boys who are still feeding from their momma's pot... grin
Bring it on kiddo.. wink
Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by Frigga13: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And I don't do boys who are still feeding from their momma's pot... grin
Bring it on kiddo.. wink

Photocopy can’t be original .. keep your trashy trash..
no time .

Ignorant is bliss .. keep yours shining.

Next!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2022
Frigga13:

Photocopy can’t be original .. keep your trashy trash..
no time .

Ignorant is bliss .. keep yours shining.

Next!
Enjoy..when you are of age come back and say this boy.. cheesy
Bring it on or enjoy.. smiley
Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by Frigga13: 11:46am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Enjoy..when you are of age come back and say this boy.. cheesy
Bring it on or enjoy.. smiley

Gibberish
Next!
Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2022
Frigga13:

Gibberish
Next!
Stale
Next..kid claim to not have my time but is here replying me back to back.. grin
Let's go I am ready to drag you around since you wanna be a weirdo.. cheesy grin
Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by Rugaria: 11:51am On Feb 27, 2022
France is the greatest obstacle to the development of Africa.
Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by Frigga13: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stale
Next..kid claim to not have my time but is here replying me back to back.. grin
Let's go I am ready to drag you around since you wanna be a weirdo.. cheesy grin

Is that all.. guess your okay .. or still have more gibberish

Next!
Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by muhamadnur: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2022
rickpat:

Go and do some digging
Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2022
Frigga13:

Is that all.. guess your okay .. or still have more gibberish

Next!
You do? grin cheesy wink kiss
Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by Frigga13: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rugaria:
France is the greatest obstacle to the development of Africa.

Walai..
no mind those ignorant rants with empty brain.
Imagine an African human saying France is building African economy..

And this human always position to know ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by muhamadnur: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Bro first and foremost let me say your an e-warrior behind keyboard with few hints from Google and just mumbling trash,

France is responsible for what is happening currently in Chad turning brothers and against brothers currently genocide is going on in northern Chad against the toubou tribe by a government that is supported and imposed by france since 1990 which is support with both logistics and funds

Countless military coup in Africa by France

hands in the recent Boko activities going on in northern Nigeria

Look I have no strength to argue with an ill informed and ignorant slave mentality African

Count me out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by donbachi(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
When a nation cannot protect her independence,provide for herself economically and humanly.....same colonial masters will come back as investors.

Africa is Gold.
Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by Frigga13: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
muhamadnur:

Go and do some digging

Lots of ignorant minds .. wannabes.. spreading ignorance.
Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by muhamadnur: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
Frigga13:

Enjoy.
swear he knows nothing taking uranium in niger republic draining Chad of it oil,

Imposing puppets as head of states

Taking part in military coup de etate

Etc

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by muhamadnur: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Frigga13:

Lots of ignorant minds .. wannabes.. spreading ignorance.
sorry for misquoting you
Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by Frigga13: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
muhamadnur:

Bro first and foremost let me say your an e-warrior behind keyboard with few hints from Google and just mumbling trash,

France is responsible for what is happening currently in Chad turning brothers and against brothers currently genocide is going on in northern Chad against the toubou tribe by a government that is supported and imposed by france since 1990 which is support with both logistics and funds

Look I have no strength to argue with an ill informed and ignorant slave mentality African

Count me out

Forget that internet noisemaker .. she’s empty.. very empty and knows nothing ..

Come online to spread her junk .. thinking at Nairaland Na for idiots and fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
muhamadnur:

Count me out
Tell that to Africans.. grin
Pls is there any proof to justify your statement..?I mean the bolded..
Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by Frigga13: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
muhamadnur:

Count me out

Focus..
with your sanity
Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by Rugaria: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
Frigga13:

Walai..
no mind those ignorant rants with empty brain.
Imagine an African human saying France is building African economy..

And this human always position to know ..

If you know the details of the different racist "agreements" between french African states and France before the socalled "independence" that made these countries slaves to France..., the endless list of African leaders killed to safeguard french interests, you will personally lead a revolt against France..

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by muhamadnur: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
Frigga13:

Focus..
with your sanity
insanity according to psychology is identification with the mind which is part of the brain at work.

Unable to control your mind which is the "brain at work" and identification with it,

such as with the disease called the EGO so I'm not identifying with my EGO those are purely knowledgeable sound statements

Don't mind those fools

Frigga13 sorry for misquoting you again
Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by Frigga13: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rugaria:

If you know the details of the different racist "agreements" between french African states and France before the socalled "independence" that made these countries slaves to France..., the endless list of African leaders killed to safeguard french interests, you will personally lead a revolt against France..

French policy of assimilation on their colonies, turned Africa as an extension of France.. even with the African sovereignty and independence

France sponsors change of African government.. train rebels .. supply weapons to government to fight same rebels they trained.

Encourage both isis and boko .. and terrorist organizations..
they’re double agents .. doing the job of the Roth’s family.

If you know you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by muhamadnur: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Tell that to Africans.. grin
Pls is there any proof to justify your statement..?I mean the bolded..
the FACT rebels which are responsible for the dead of the president are majority toubou tribe the former chadian president hissen habre is of that tribe also

Mass genocide going on against them since 1990 when deby ceased power in a coup.

I won't lecture you on history,

since you know so much with what France Is doing to help us as Africans

Do some little digging again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Name Of Humanity, Africa Must Stop Being Military Occupied By France by muhamadnur: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
Frigga13:

Forget that internet noisemaker .. she’s empty.. very empty and knows nothing ..

Come online to spread her junk .. thinking at Nairaland Na for idiots and fools
I swear most nairalanders are ignorants filled with junk information thinking they know it all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces / Health Reform Bill Just Passed In Congress / Us Says It Has 5,113 Nuclear Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.