Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces (1077 Views)

Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) / Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by firstone(m): 10:26am On May 10, 2022
Ukrainian forces captured stockpiles of ammunition from fleeing Russian forces, as Ukraine successfully liberated the town of Ruska Lozova, north of Kharkiv.

Ukraine has found success in its counter-offensive in Kharkiv Oblast, which pushed back Russian forces away of the city.

The city, Ukraine's 2nd largest, is now getting less attacks from Russian artillery because of these Ukrainian counter-offensives, as the city has become too far from the range of Russian artillery.

Suroces
https://www.facebook.com/117625771741422/posts/1815194445317871/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=313796034266815&id=100069092624537

#MaxDefense #MaxDefensePH #UkrainianArmy #BattleOfKharkiv #RussianInvasionOfUkraine

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by Tolupe: 10:27am On May 10, 2022
News link nko
Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by firstone(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2022
firstone:
Ukrainian forces captured stockpiles of ammunition from fleeing Russian forces, as Ukraine successfully liberated the town of Ruska Lozova, north of Kharkiv.

Ukraine has found success in its counter-offensive in Kharkiv Oblast, which pushed back Russian forces away of the city.

The city, Ukraine's 2nd largest, is now getting less attacks from Russian artillery because of these Ukrainian counter-offensives, as the city has become too far from the range of Russian artillery.

#MaxDefense #MaxDefensePH #UkrainianArmy #BattleOfKharkiv #RussianInvasionOfUkraine

Current Losses of Russian forces

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by Drsnives(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2022
Putin must be brought to book..
I will personally make sure i deal with him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by alcuin(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2022
You must be a complete buffoon to believe this.

5 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by tamdun: 11:29am On May 10, 2022
U mean Russia have a warehouse full of weapons inside Ukraine? grin

11 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by VictorUSA(m): 11:36am On May 10, 2022
Just pose with the gesture that suggests Ukrainian army are dealing with Russia and see how putin's boy will angrily descend on you.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by leofab(f): 12:00pm On May 10, 2022
tamdun:
No they ferry their weapons with helicopter in by dawn and returns them by dusk every day.

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by Kelvin3476: 12:05pm On May 10, 2022
alcuin:
You must be a complete buffoon to believe this.
BT U AREN'T A PUFFOON IF U BELIEVES IT OTHER WAY ROUND ? PUTARDS AND STUPIDITY ARE INSEPERABLY.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by ken6488(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2022
firstone:

Suroces

Haba fear God

These are NATO weapons supplied propangada don't win wars

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by Opolopoopolonio: 1:11pm On May 10, 2022
Pro-Putin luuuunatics are downcast.

The town had been under Russian occupation for weeks. So a makeshift warehouse for their weapons must have been put in place.

Whatever 'propaganda' has kept Russia from achieving their objectives in Ukraine must be a very good 'propaganda' and war machine... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:18pm On May 10, 2022
firstone:

Current Losses of Russian forces
you know Russia loss but don't know the number of Ukraine dieing each day.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by Kingsteve(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2022
leofab:
No they ferry their weapons with helicopter in by dawn and returns them by dusk every day.

Very good reply to a moronic question.

*Thumbs up*

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by firstone(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2022
tamdun:

This region is full of pro Russian separatists

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by firstone(m): 5:22pm On May 10, 2022
ken6488:
Haba fear God

These are NATO weapons supplied propangada don't win wars

It will clear for you guys very soon
Note west will repeat what they to USSR in Afghanistan

USA will make this war last until Russia goes bankrupt just watch and see

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by ken6488(m): 5:56pm On May 10, 2022
firstone:

It will clear for you guys very soon
Note west will repeat what they to USSR in Afghanistan

USA will make this war last until Russia goes bankrupt just watch and see
Did usa go bankrupt after 20 years?

Rest things have changed this days

What you do not understand USSR was made up of Russia, Ukraine, many other ethnic groups

Russia is mainly by Russians,..

Russians don't joke with the mother land

So all those fantasy will not work
Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by firstone(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2022
ken6488:

What you do not understand USSR was made up of Russia, Ukraine, many other ethnic groups

No USA don't but USSR DID

JUST WATCH AND SEE
Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by firstone(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2022
ken6488:

Which Ukraine is their power house then
Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by KillerCrocodile: 6:08pm On May 10, 2022
Drsnives:
Putin must be brought to book..
I will personally make sure i deal with him

Lol.... grin

I support you jare.

Deal with him very well.... cheesy
Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by Holav(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2022
This ukraine-russia i have being following dis Hrn media news is propaganda and only Russia side news is genuine d day I notice dat putin fan boys don't have sense is dat western media dey claim is propaganda,then let d western media just headline dat Russia is making some progress in some part of d war they will believe it fast and be happy let reverse b d case dat ukraine is making good lead in d war they will claim it propaganda is dat not dumb especially nairaland and again they claim all British media is all about propaganda then d British media made a post about hunter Biden and a news about accused made by Russia dat USA have biolab in Ukraine omoh I was shock all putin fans boys quickly belive d news here all nairaland and they have already said all news reports by British media is propaganda and dat was still accusation. D day I give up on putin fan boys is d on Aljazeara post,when aljazeara post about Russia making good lead in d war they will b happy in d comment section and most people know dat Aljazeara will b reporting more Russia than Ukraine cause of d west then Aljazeara made a post about Ukraine making a good lead in some part of d war then in d comment section see most of dem trashing Aljazeara that Aljazeara has join western media that Aljazeara must not be reporting any Ukraine successful news na on dat day I know sey putin fan boys no get sense.come 2 putin fan boys on nairaland 2 I dey read comment they will b saying Ukraine is winning on social media dat in reality Russia is winning i wan ask question let's assume Ukraine is not making good lead in d war but saying Russia is winning in reality hw u take know u go 2 Ukraine go confam abi no b d same social media u take know sey Russia is winning no b stupidity b dat.lets all assume d west is lying saying Russia is saying d truth then u are mad firstly b4 d invasion d west u proclaim dat they are lying said dat Russia wil invade ukraine here on nairaland all putin fan boys saying d west is pushing 4 war dat Russia is not invading ukraine dat they are propagandist,there warrior putin denied d fact dat is not invading ukraine then what happen now,who is now lying between d 2 now b4 d invasion,Back 2 d media reporting dis war BBC,CNN,and other western media will all know dat they will b reporting more ukraine than Russia, then 2 d other side Rt news ,Chinese media and India news outlets will b reporting more Russia dan ukraine due 2 there take on Russia.Then back 2 nairaland u will b arguing with someone dat is brainwashed with western media news then proclaim your argument with fact u will b bringing Russia side news or Chinese,India news shey no b everybody know sey there news will counter each other and again if they are not using any Russia media outlets they will bring link of any western media 2 counter no b stupidity b dat western media u claim dat is propaganda.My take here is dat make putin fan boys no dey shout propaganda again bcus Russia 2 is a propaganda country dat thing baffle me dat all news must suit yr narrative dat Russia must win dis war I notice again must people supporting Russia is bcus dey dislike d west we all know d west are bad but assuming Russia is good I cant agree with u,if any Russia media made a news about I can't believe it,I will tamed it propaganda cause u assume d western media are propaganda news 2.i swear putin fan boys here on nairaland dey annoy me any news about Russia they don't care whether na fake news or not they will b jubilating on comment section let reverse b d case dat dey report about ukraine they will b fast shouting na lie or propaganda. Western media or Russia media,Chinese media will know there take on dis war b4 any truth will prevail it will going 2 be when d war is coming 2 an end then we will know who actually won d war but 4 now make everybody dey support who dey wan support without someone stupid will b saying na propaganda u dey read wetin u dey read, Na Reuters media I still notice small that try 2 balance there news small.Make putin fan boys try 2 get sense abeg

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by DerrickzB: 7:44pm On May 10, 2022
firstone:

This region is full of pro Russian separatists

Oh really?? So how come Russia took over a region full of pro-Russia separatists?? Abi is there something I am missing??
Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by DerrickzB: 7:46pm On May 10, 2022
So Russia built weapon store house inside Ukraine from April to today?? Wow!! This Ukraine bots here are wonderful ooo!! Imagine invaders building on your land meanwhile you are wining them daily and driving them out!! Impressive!!
Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by DerrickzB: 7:47pm On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
Just pose with the gesture that suggests Ukrainian army are dealing with Russia and see how putin's boy will angrily descend on you.

So u mean Russia owns that store house??
Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by DerrickzB: 7:50pm On May 10, 2022
[s]
Opolopoopolonio:

The town had been under Russian occupation for weeks. So a makeshift warehouse for their weapons must have been put in place.

Whatever 'propaganda' has kept Russia from achieving their objectives in Ukraine must be a very good 'propaganda' and war machine... cool
[/s]

Wonderful!! So in the midst of war and Russia loosing heavily they were able to have time to build such store house for weapons in a short time?? Haha!! Cold zobo ooo!! One of you Ukraine supporters said the town is occupied by pro-Russia people. But how can Russia take over a pro-Russia town and why should they??

We know this is war and propaganda must fly but please let’s have some decency!!! You sekf reason this update nau!! Na wa oo
Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by tonididdy(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2022
Original fake news grin
Same Russia they will say have run out of weapons

... Slavery truly exist in this world, mental and media slavery

Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by VOICEofORIENTAL: 8:47pm On May 10, 2022
firstone:

Suroces

Good news!
May Russia lose 1000 soldiers everyday
Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by Opolopoopolonio: 9:42pm On May 10, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

Wonderful!! So in the midst of war and Russia loosing heavily they were able to have time to build such store house for weapons in a short time?? Haha!! Cold zobo ooo!! One of you Ukraine supporters said the town is occupied by pro-Russia people. But how can Russia take over a pro-Russia town and why should they??

We know this is war and propaganda must fly but please let’s have some decency!!! You sekf reason this update nau!! Na wa oo

Russia occupied the town for sometime. And being a town, it already has such facilities the Russians could use in the mean time. smiley No need to build any.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2022
Sweet lies
Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by Merisbankie(m): 12:36am On May 11, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

nah your papa build am dere
thank God you believed the town is under Russia control
Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by panafrican(m): 1:39am On May 11, 2022
Big lies.
Why can't they go rescue their soldiers hiding in the holes under a factory in Mariupol?
Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by Opolopoopolonio: 8:19am On May 11, 2022
[s]
Merisbankie:

nah my papa build am dere
thank God you believed the town is under Russia control
[/s]
Re: Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces by firstone(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2022
panafrican:
Big lies.
Why can't they go rescue their soldiers hiding in the holes under a factory in Mariupol?

Why Russian can't defeat small number of soldiers which is not up to 800 inside steel plants

What a shame �

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

War In Ukraine Has Finally Escalated / Who Taught Iran How To Make Drones / Flight Mh17-some Passengers Died Days Before The Plane Took Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.