Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,659 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Media Lies And Propaganda On The Situation In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Media Lies And Propaganda On The Situation In Ukraine (915 Views)

Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) / Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Media Lies And Propaganda On The Situation In Ukraine by OneCorner: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Dont do this, you are gonna smash fenandez hopes
The guy na werey
I no even understand him logic
Re: Media Lies And Propaganda On The Situation In Ukraine by LogicBomb8: 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
OneCorner:
The guy na werey I no even understand him logic
See mumu wan sound intelligent
Re: Media Lies And Propaganda On The Situation In Ukraine by Svlla: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nairaland is becoming dumbsite for their rubbish propaganda, misinforming the masses and people that come here earnestly seeking for news

Seun, pls do something about this
Re: Media Lies And Propaganda On The Situation In Ukraine by SEGLIZ: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Nairaland and seun have lost it. This site is being used as a propaganda. I get the real news from south front.org

I'm confused this thread is not on the front page to put the records straight and inform the USA and NATO wannabe rightly.
Re: Media Lies And Propaganda On The Situation In Ukraine by MangekyoAlt: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
seunny4lif:

Nairaland mods need to put it on FP because Nairaland is now used as propaganda site.
Too many fake news about Russia and Ukraine uploading on Nairaland.
Since 3 days now, Twitter have blocked over 3K accounts for uploading fake pictures of the war.
Nairaland bias Don vex me. It's now being used as a propaganda tool

2 Likes

Re: Media Lies And Propaganda On The Situation In Ukraine by Drenimarcus(m): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
SEGLIZ:

I'm confused this thread is not on the front page to put the records straight and inform the USA and NATO wannabe rightly.

That should tell you the whole truth about it all. Using the media to spread propaganda.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Putin: Russia To Hit ICC With Hypersonic Missile / Confirmed: Hamas Deliberately Bombed Gaza Hospital: Proof / The Real Israelites Are BLACK AFRICANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.