Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,495 members, 7,854,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

UNKNOWN GUNMEN'S Warn South-east Resident, Ahead Of Tommorow Sit At Home. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNKNOWN GUNMEN'S Warn South-east Resident, Ahead Of Tommorow Sit At Home. (668 Views)

We Shall Be Back, Gunmen Warn Uzodinma’s Kinsmen / Nigeria Gov Should Warn South Africa About The Way They Excuse Their Xenophobia / Xenophobia: Don’t Add Insult To Our Grief, Reps Warn South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNKNOWN GUNMEN'S Warn South-east Resident, Ahead Of Tommorow Sit At Home. by Dhury: 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
GUNMEN'S suspected to be members of proscribing group IPOB applaud general public for their continuation of obeying sit at home order and warns south east resident against violating the sit at home order , ordered by it leader mazi nnamdi kanu ,who is currently waiting trial in dss net Abuja . Kanu was apprehended on Sunday June 27th, 2021 in Kenya by Nigerian Interpol in Collaboration with kenya securities agencies. IPOB believe sit at home is the only way that will Free kanu from zoo government and warns violators to be careful as UNKNOWN GUNMEN'S are at every corner to in force it . All hell Biafra. Biafra or dead.
Re: UNKNOWN GUNMEN'S Warn South-east Resident, Ahead Of Tommorow Sit At Home. by doggedfighter(f): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
What's this here? undecided
Re: UNKNOWN GUNMEN'S Warn South-east Resident, Ahead Of Tommorow Sit At Home. by Gullah: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
What's wrong with you people? You claim you are fighting for your people's freedom but you have literally turned to terrorists terrorising the same people

1 Like

Re: UNKNOWN GUNMEN'S Warn South-east Resident, Ahead Of Tommorow Sit At Home. by shadeze: 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Illiterate IPOB fools

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNKNOWN GUNMEN'S Warn South-east Resident, Ahead Of Tommorow Sit At Home. by Nairalandhotboy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
Dhury:
GUNMEN'S suspected to be members of proscribing group IPOB applaud general public for their continuation of obeying sit at home order and warns south east resident against violating the sit at home order , ordered by it leader mazi nnamdi kanu ,who is currently waiting trial in dss net Abuja . Kanu was apprehended on Sunday June 27th, 2021 in Kenya by Nigerian Interpol in Collaboration with kenya securities agencies. IPOB believe sit at home is the only way that will Free kanu from zoo government and warns violators to be careful as UNKNOWN GUNMEN'S are at every corner to in force it . All hell Biafra. Biafra or dead.
on Sunday wey people dey think of something good and plan how the new week wan be. U dey here with your porous brain dey talk ipob
Re: UNKNOWN GUNMEN'S Warn South-east Resident, Ahead Of Tommorow Sit At Home. by Wazobia2216: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Na one zombie turn nonsense blogger go sit for one corner dey think say him dey frame IPOB grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNKNOWN GUNMEN'S Warn South-east Resident, Ahead Of Tommorow Sit At Home. by Proudlyomonna: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
Well I am not opening ma business tomorrow,I don't trust the security force to help me when this brainwashed ipob thugs come attacking,so why take the risk.
I don't have guns like they do,even if I want to arm my boys to fight,I still can't bcus I can't use my hard earned sweat and business to play kalokalo �.
It's just one day business break,my people stay at home don't get caught up in the midst of the senseless foolish ipob thugs,and the yeye fg security that can even arrest you and tag you ipob to loot you off your money.
E remain small ipob may be thinking they are high there now but very soon the sky will come crashing on them.
Sit at home that is only going to add more years to their leader's stay in prison.
Very senseless set of mòrons.

1 Like

Re: UNKNOWN GUNMEN'S Warn South-east Resident, Ahead Of Tommorow Sit At Home. by gidgiddy: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Dhury:

IPOB has cancelled Monday sit at home since last year. Anyone asking people to sit at home on Mondays is not IPOB and is acting on his own

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/mondays-sit-at-home-remains-cancelled-ipob/amp/

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ / The Denazification Of Ukraine By Vladimir Putin / The 20 Most Powerful Military Forces In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.