Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k (24832 Views)

Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Cognitivereason: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nothing good can ever come out of Benue state
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Leonbonapart(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
gaby:
Encouraging and rewarding bad behaviour all for a show...was it hunger that drove her into stealing wrappers or was she going to eat the wrappers?

I hope when more young girls and boys decide to take to stealing or other vices to get your attention you won't pretend not to see or hear them.

I'd be happy to see her repented of her kleptocracy and empowered in other ways not by giving her a cash reward as if it's a trophy for being a good or beautiful thief.
Yeye

Modified:

For those quoting me to spill Bullocks, kindly direct your humanitarian pastor to up the ante by preparing a robust financial package for our thieving politicians too as a sort of rehabilitation and encouragement for them to quit with stealing our collective patrimony.

Numbskulls...
your father should be ashamed for giving birth to a maniac instead of a child
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Brektru22(f): 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
As i dey dis girl eye She fit come steal the church offering o...
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by izubext007: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Well done pastor , no man is perfect........they are thieves and rapist among the mob that beat her.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by BadNews: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
Alexgeneration:
How much have been given to Male thieves after they were caught? Is it because she is a woman?

Someone stealing wrappers is not because of hunger but for greed. If it were food, we'd understand.

The pastor should look out for Male thieves in that community and give them their own #250k
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So MALE Thieves should start lining up.
It's now a Chieftaincy Affair.
.. na Medal awarding event grin grin
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by cejaypriesty(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
gaby:
Encouraging and rewarding bad behaviour all for a show...was it hunger that drove her into stealing wrappers or was she going to eat the wrappers?

I hope when more young girls and boys decide to take to stealing or other vices to get your attention you won't pretend not to see or hear them.

I'd be happy to see her repented of her kleptocracy and empowered in other ways not by giving her a cash reward as if it's a trophy for being a good or beautiful thief.
Yeye

Modified:

For those quoting me to spill Bullocks, kindly direct your humanitarian pastor to up the ante by preparing a robust financial package for our thieving politicians too as a sort of rehabilitation and encouragement for them to quit with stealing our collective patrimony.

Numbskulls...
You lots like to moan over men of God.It is your type that will still complain if she doesn't get help from a church.You complain over men of God buying jets instead of helping the poor now you are complaining over a church helping a lady who was converted and given more to start a life I stead of stealing .what exactly do you want ?
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by DARLINGTON869(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
Go and steal no more

T O DARLING
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by gaby(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Leonbonapart:

Dingbat

Keep reading you'll find my response to your thieving types.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by OnyeMmeri: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Elohim

I was there

One of Prophet TB Joshua wiseman Daniel cheesy

The conman just opened his own church and is cashing out big time.

I hope he employs you a professional toto licker to become one of his wise men.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by gaby(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Leonbonapart:

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by samuelson06(m): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
gaby:

Yeye

Modified:

Numbskulls...

You are talking nonsense. What is wrong with rehabilitating and giving the girl money to start a business? You're a very stup!d person.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Alexgeneration(m): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So MALE Thieves should start lining up.
It's now a Chieftaincy Affair.
.. na Medal awarding event grin grin
The pastor started it,it should go round to every gender.

Except it's a ploy to begin fvcking the girl.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by gaby(m): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
samuelson06:

You are talking nonsense. What is wrong with rehabilitating and giving the girl money to start a business? You're a very stup!d person.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Alexgeneration(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
samuelson06:

You're the stvpid fo0l here.

How many men were "rehabilitated " after stealing?

Why don't your pastor extend the rehabilitation to the thieves in prison?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ecos:
grin She go soon change her face with those their nonsense saclux paint so that no will recognized her....... And eventually get a simp to marry in the name of 'I don repent'
onyeka, where I de gow wen u set like ds
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by samuelson06(m): 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Alexgeneration:
You're the stvpid fo0l here.

How many men were "rehabilitated " after stealing?

Why don't your pastor extend the rehabilitation to the thieves in prison?

Did you take the thief in prison to the church and the pastor refuse to rehabilitate the person? Did the pastor tell you that he went to Benue state to rehabilitate the girl? Stop sounding pathetic, please.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by matm: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Should do the same for men and boy thieves as well But mind you, no healthy person has any reason to stealing.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by samuelson06(m): 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
gaby:

Cry me a river wink
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by gaby(m): 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
samuelson06:

Cry me a river wink

Thief and thief apologist.

Na tyre dem go hang for your neck roast you like suya before pastor package envelope for you.

Ole

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by samuelson06(m): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
gaby:

Thief and thief apologist.

Na tyre dem go hang for your neck roast you like suya before pastor package envelope for you.

Ole

Hahaha grin

You are just talking trash.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by seanwilliam(m): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Bahamas95(m): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
You won't see Nairaland feminists now.

Because she's a woman she has been favoured, if na man dem for put tyre for him body burn am to ashes that very day......Chidinma Ojukwu is receiving VIP treatment in prison. There's God o!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by 1Sharon(f): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bahamas95:
You won't see Nairaland feminists now.

Because she's a woman she has been favoured, if na man dem for put tyre for him body burn am to ashes that very day......Chidinma Ojukwu is receiving VIP treatment in prison. There's God o!

Is it women that are making those decisions to burn males caught stealing, or is it your fellow man?

Is the pastor a woman? Gtfoh.

Why didn't the pastor come to the rescue of males that were caught stealing?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Josywhyte: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
Must it be publicsed? Hypocrisy everywhere
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by heartbeat84: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
This is commendable, on the part of the pastor. jungle justice wouldn't have been the best option ever. Thank God for delivering the girl from such and should serve as a lesson to others out there
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Bahamas95(m): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
1Sharon:

Is it women that are making those decisions to burn males caught stealing, or is it your fellow man?

Is the pastor a woman? Gtfoh.

Why didn't the pastor come to the rescue of males that were caught stealing?
Madam wetin I mean be say women dey get preferential treatment yet you won't appreciate us.

Even if they give you women the whole world you'll still complain of inequality.

When e reach problem una go say make men chest am, when e reach enjoyment you will hear "LADIES FIRST". grin
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by MARYIAN(f): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
psalmz:
She looks looks like a hungry destiny etiko

Lolzzz,very true grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by 00FFT00(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mathew 6: 1-4

[1] Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
[2] Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
[3] But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth.
[4] That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

What part of the above has been lost on Nigerian pastors?.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Successfulben: 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
False prophet and drama are like two inseparable Siamese twins. They do everything before the camera. They are dangerous givers. It's a strategy to draw gullible crowds. And YOU shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall set you free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid / Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always / Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.