Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k (24831 Views)

Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by lexy2014: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by ThinkSmarter: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
This is corrections, rehabilation and reintegration.
She may not steal again, but the gene for stealing will likely manifest in her offspring, except it goes recessive.
Gene is the main determinant of character.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by bablon20(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
She should thank her star that she didn't fall into the hand of Hiskabbah or sorry I meant to type hisbah, they would have locked her up, defile her as long as they want and later sentence her in the court of sharia. God bless the pastor.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Blackdisciple(m): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
Go and tif no more
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by davidque: 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
donbachi:
u forget sey i no get sense.
You must be a comedian.....you yab yourself finish sotey I no fit yab you again
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Iceberg3: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
I'm so so happy for her...
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Thebigheart: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Alexgeneration:

Shut up! How many male thieves have your pastor given #250? Or he wants to fvck her later?

Death to SIMPle men.

When u see a neophyte cum sadist at the beginner level you will know.

Someone was given money to start up something meaning in life, you say they are aiding a thief. You would have take up your knife and kill her then.

Desist from being a sadist, it help to prolong your life.
I come in peace
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Thebigheart: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
gaby:

Thief Enabler and apologist.

Continue to dey thief make dem dey do for you.doesyou hear?

Until you go thief reach where fuel and tyre no scarce.

So she should abandoned, so that she will continue to steal or what is your contention?
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by gaby(m): 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
Thebigheart:

So she should abandoned, so that she will continue to steal or what is your contention?

She should be encouraged with cash gift so as to encourage others who's conditions are probably worse than hers that stealing indeed does pay.

We are still dealing with the madness of ritual killings everywhere you turn to and do not forget the copy copy or herd mentalities of most Nigerians.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Thebigheart: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
Alexgeneration:

Death to SIMPle men!

How much have you and your pastor given to "someone " who is male (a thief) to start up something?

Cos she has vagina, your pastor is dolling out money to "start up something " when there are men also in that congregation that needs to "start up something " too.

Or is that a sum to allow the pastor easy access to her holes?

SIMPANZEs deserves horrible deaths.

Local man mentally
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Alexgeneration(m): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Thebigheart:

Local man mentally
International man mentality of only "helping " women.

Weldon oh
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Thebigheart: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
[quote author=gaby post=110633608]

She should be encouraged with cash gift so as to encourage others who's conditions are probably worse than hers that stealing indeed does pay.

We are still dealing with the madness of ritual killings everywhere you turn to and do not forget the copy copy or herd mentalities of most Nigerians.

Person like you will be stealing your office with your pen. But you're here calling Me thief enabler and apologist.

My dear, am too refined to call you names.
Be wise.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Thebigheart: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Alexgeneration:

Weldon oh

So the standing are just there as o lookers.
Be wise and stop thinking otherwise.
Everybody cannot be like in thoughts and actions.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Thebigheart: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
Alexgeneration:

Weldon oh

So the men standing are just there as on lookers.
Be wise and stop thinking otherwise.
Everybody cannot be like in thoughts and actions.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by gaby(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
[quote author=Thebigheart post=110637337][/quote]

Get lost you dingbat
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Aaay: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
How
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Thebigheart: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
gaby:

Get lost you dingbat

Na Dem. I don't insult, cox I was well nutured.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by ibinaboonline: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
That’s not Daniel. That’s Christopher. So dem now go dey open ministry after TB Joshua’s death.
Totilopussylick:
Elohim

I was there

One of Prophet TB Joshua wiseman Daniel cheesy
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by bigjoe1000(m): 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Wise man Daniel,God bless TB Joshua
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by VirileNelly2420: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
I thought dey said dey shaved her hair, abi her hair dey use fertilizer ni?

Men and being sympathetic towards women! Am a victim too. Dats cos I see Dem as weaker being, and being vulnerable too in all ramifications.

Feminists are only complicating and contradicting nature.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Leonbonapart(m): 12:09am On Mar 01, 2022
gaby:

Dingbat

Keep reading you'll find my response to your thieving types.

your father should bury his head in shame for giving birth to a maniac
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Rawhumper(m): 1:04am On Mar 01, 2022
I understand your point brah but is itbetter
Leave a thief behind and get him killed or to deliver him and give him money to start up something he may have passion in.

Sometimes starting up something may not be what they really wabt. So I commend him for doing that if he didnt get something from her.

quote author=gaby post=110616736]Encouraging and rewarding bad behaviour all for a show...was it hunger that drove her into stealing wrappers or was she going to eat the wrappers?

I hope when more young girls and boys decide to take to stealing or other vices to get your attention you won't pretend not to see or hear them.

I'd be happy to see her repented of her kleptocracy and empowered in other ways not by giving her a cash reward as if it's a trophy for being a good or beautiful thief.
Yeye

Modified:

For those quoting me to spill Bullocks, kindly direct your humanitarian pastor to up the ante by preparing a robust financial package for our thieving politicians too as a sort of rehabilitation and encouragement for them to quit with stealing our collective patrimony.

Numbskulls...[/quote]
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by Cordenify(m): 2:56am On Mar 01, 2022
House of Joy: Where Our Comfort Comes From https://miheanyi..com/2022/03/where-our
Re: Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k by HRMK: 8:09am On Mar 01, 2022
all dis partors self!why him come be say na only ladies dem dey dash cash?men nor dey we country wey dey suffer?NAWA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid / Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always / Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.