Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! (28215 Views)

Ibrahim Abdulkareem: Peter Obi Will Get More Votes From North Than South / We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South / Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
onikoyikosoko:

South africa is a black and white country. It doesn't matter who developed it. South africa is way better than Nigeria.

Have you been to South africa? Cuz I been there several times.....although, there are lots of lazy black over, especially those that are not educated. "A lot of lazy blacks"? Wtf that's even supposed to mean? Are there no lazy people in Nigeria or the world over? Are there no lazy white South Africans ?

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Theevilone(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
What are even saying sef?

You agreed that the Ukraine government did the needful in other words were right, so what’s the essence of your first objection?
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
onikoyikosoko:

South africa is a black and white country. It doesn't matter who developed it. South africa is way better than Nigeria.

Have you been to South africa? Cuz I been there several times.....although, there are lots of lazy black over, especially those that are not educated.

"A lot of lazy blacks"? Wtf that's even supposed to mean? Are there no lazy people in Nigeria or the world over? Are there no lazy white South Africans ?
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Angelfrost:
You won't see those South African fellows on this thread....
Here's one.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
Oscillator:
true. Lazy indebted Zulus are envious and ill-exposed.

They couldn't even earn their freedom and it shows in their everyday life.

They prefer internet war of words with Nigeria in a Nigerian forum than the harsh economic inequality war killing them in their own country for 400 years now.
You chop each other with machetes on a daily basis for human organs and rituals and yet have the audacity to call us "ill-exposed"? You gotta be kidding me.

South African is the most cosmopolitan country son, every modern trend starts there.

And we earned our freedom thank you. No one else but us died in the streets fighting for our freedom
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by LaReinaa(f): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
Rostikol:

People like you and Reno Omokri are extremely thoughtless.

By your argument, Igbos have no right to complain about anything in Nigeria, since IPOB are killing Igbos.

If Yorubas are discrimInated against, they should keep quiet, after all, Yorubas kill Yorubas for ritual money etc.

Hausas should not complain against discrimination if it occurs since there is Boko Haram in the north killing northerners.

Whoever turned you people into such pussy cats where it concerns white people, excusing their every atrocity by impulse, sure did you a disservice, because you're such a repulsive spectacle.

Who exactly do you have a problem with?
Me? Reno? The white? Or your very own sanity

The white as you call them, Reno and myself ain’t your problem in life, your problem is within you! All this name calling and attack simply because I have a different opinion from yours.. you really have a huge problem!

Keep complaining about the white when you don’t even love your fellow blacks or even yourself.. Please take a cold shower, relax and stay off my mentions!
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
Basheer22:

Let me ask you a simple question: Can you tell me a single thing blacks in South Africa did in that country? Just 1 thing they developed.

Whites did everything for them and the bumbling fools are bent on destroying everything.
One thing they developed? Are you fcking for real? Everything you see in South Africa was built with the sweat and blood of a black man! From the mining of the the first diamonds which are the cornerstone of the South African economy till now! What are you on about?
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by JediB(f): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Reno again! Challenging us to consider things objectively not based on sentiment or media bias. This is a lesson to all embassies worldwide. What is the relevance of an embassy in Ukraine when it cannot rally its diplomatic access in collecting its citizens and handing them over to the her embassy in the Poland, Hungary etc... There is more to having an embassy in a country, not only issuance of visa or renewal of passports. The Nigerian ambassadors to these countries should cover their head in shame or resign. They have no clue of what they re there for. Somebody tell Abike Dabiri that, since her tenure, embassies in diaspora have not improved beyond passport and visa

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Oscillator: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
You chop each other with machetes on a daily basis for human organs and rituals and yet have the audacity to call us "ill-exposed"? You gotta be kidding me.

South African is the most cosmopolitan country son, every modern trend starts there.

And we earned our freedom thank you. No one else but us died in the streets fighting for our freedom
rape headquarters of Africa thinks he has a voice when crime is being spoken.

People who rape infants I'm a primitive belief it cirre hiv.

People who can't even hustle or worm for their tomorrow.

Unmotivated skank.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
One thing they developed? Are you fcking for real? Everything you see in South Africa was built with the sweat and blood of a black man! From the mining of the the first diamonds which are the cornerstone of the South African economy till now! What are you on about?

Black labor- White Monopoly capital.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

Black labor- White Monopoly capital.

Doesn't dispute what I wrote above..
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:

Built with the mining of minerals controlled by White monopoly capital aka the Oppenheimers and the British South African company.

IronGalaxy:

Millions of Nigerians died in a civil War too so how is it you are any braver than us again?
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Doesn't dispute what I wrote above..

but it does put it in the correct context,no?
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by dasparrow: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
JuanDeDios:

If black people are prevented from boarding trains that were designated to take refugees and you're a black person and you don't have a problem with that, I don't know what to say to you.

You and Reno would be making a bit of sense If only Ukrainians are evacuated first, followed by all others - Europeans, Africans, Arabs, Asians, etc. Here, Africans are being singled out and prevented from boarding trains and are being asked to provide visa to be admitted into a neighbouring country and you're talking about "resources". I hear. Why not extend the same courtesy to South Africans who are merely protecting their "resources" from Nigerians?

We're not saying they should extend free education to Nigerians or share iPhone for them. We're saying that all HUMAN LIVES should be prioritised in a WAR SITUATION. And you're talking about resources. What is wrong with you people?

The average Nigerian is a white supremacist in black skin. It is one of the many reasons why I don't mingle with Nigerians here abroad because I am very much aware that if I were to be harmed by a white racist for instance, Nigerians will take sides with the white racist.

Nigerians are some of the biggest coons I have ever seen because they are so desperate for white people's validation that they are willing to throw their own people under the bus. In other words, they are willing to betray their fellow Blacks because they want to score brownie points with white people, a people who don't like them and will never care for them.

This is also why I don't feel sorry for Nigerians when yet another Nigerian is killed in places like Ukraine, Cyprus, Russia and the likes. Since you are so in love with a group of people who have historically never liked you, whatever they do to you in their countries, you had better accept it that way.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Oscillator:
rape headquarters of Africa thinks he has a voice when crime is being spoken.

People who rape infants I'm a primitive belief it cirre hiv.

People who can't even hustle or worm for their tomorrow.

Unmotivated skank.
lol. This is rich coming from a nationality that is associated with criminality all over the world.. grin grin oh the irony

If we are rape headquarters what are you then? Ritual kiiling haven? Oga your granpas marry toddlers in the name of religion so fvck off

You chop each other every second for organs thinking that'll make you wealthy..is that what you call husting? Lol
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

but it does put it in the correct context,no?
It was already in the correct context thank you. Blood and sweat of blackman built South Africa.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
It was already in the correct context thank you. Blood and sweat of blackman built South Africa.

that's a given anywhere Black people are a majority so why is it anymore important again as far as SA is concerned?
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

that's a given anywhere Black people are a majority so why is it anymore important again as far as SA is concerned?
Tell that to your house nigga brother who seems to think an industrialized country fell on our laps despite our forefathers laying the first rail tracks..This forum is teeming with clueless people
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Tell that to your house nigga brother who seems to think an industrialized country fell on our laps despite our forefathers laying the first rail tracks..This forum is teeming with clueless people

They did technically fall on your laps because you basically provided the raw material and the rest was orchestrated by the "Whites"

Pre 1994 I might add.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

They did technically fall on your laps because you basically provided the raw material and the rest was orchestrated by the "Whites"
input is input, you cannot ignore one part of the input to glorify the other, inasmuch you cannot praise the engine of the car an ignore the work of the tyres. There are law firms and Universities built and orchestrated by blacks that stand to this day.

FACT remains..
South Africa was built through blood and sweat of the black man..and continues to do so
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by TjoBATHONG(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Basheer22:

Let me ask you a simple question: Can you tell me a single thing blacks in South Africa did in that country? Just 1 thing they developed.

Whites did everything for them and the bumbling fools are bent on destroying everything.

I'll give u ELEVEN.

Get your tongue out the white man's butt, son.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:

FACT remains..
South Africa was built through blood and sweat of the black man..and continues to do so

This is undeniable however this does not negate the fact that you inherited a White "structure" post 1994.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I'll give u ELEVEN.

Get your tongue out the white man's butt, son.
We both know how good they are in that

1 Like

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

This is undeniable however this does not negate the fact that you inherited a White "structure" post 1994.
Lol. You keep shifting them posts so that you end up with a nice conclusion that will make you fuzzy and warm inside..
Oga, South Africa was built with sweat and blood and minerals of the black man. Let that sink in
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
We both know how good they are in that

His tongue must be full or warts and sekgwama sa ma buru by now.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Lol. You keep shifting them posts so that you end up with a nice conclusion that will make you fuzzy and warm inside..
Oga, South Africa was built with sweat and blood and minerals of the black man. Let that sink in

The above point you made has never been in contention otherwise it would behoove you to point that out, never the less the point you refuse to acknowledge is the one I keep driving home.

Context is extremely important Mfethu, otherwise we loose the big picture and begin to "skew" facts to fit our narrative.

let that sink in as well.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

His tongue must be full or warts and sekgwama sa ma buru by now.
ha ha ha ha ha..nahana fela eew!

As soon as a Nigerian says "the whiteman" he's finished bra, he can even kill you defending the whiteman. Coon people

1 Like

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

The above point you made has never been in contention otherwise it would behoove you to point that out, never the less the point you refuse to acknowledge is the one I keep driving home.

Context is extremely important Mfethu, otherwise we loose the big picture and begin to "skew" facts to fit our narrative.

let that sink in as well.
Well the point is always in contention with your people who think everyone is lazy in South Africa..tell your people to read
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
ha ha ha ha ha..nahana fela eew!

As soon as a Nigerian says "the whiteman" he's finished bra, he can even kill you defending the whiteman. Coon people

amakhanda angenalutho you saffers are
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Well the point is always in contention with your people who think everyone is lazy in South Africa..tell your people to read

You can't blame them for It is the same reason everyone in your country thinks "everyone" in Nigeria is a drug dealer.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by IronGalaxy: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
morpheus101:

amakhanda angenalutho you saffers are
What's this gibberish?
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by morpheus101: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
What's this gibberish?

Google translate for empty heads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) / Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats / Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.