Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

See Biafran Flags In Ukraine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Biafran Flags In Ukraine (4374 Views)

See Biafran Regalia Trending Now (pics) / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) / Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by ajumma(m): 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
wonders will never cease.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by tit(f): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Even for Libya war, people no pick race like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by Goodmarlian: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
The obsession with Biafra is something else .

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by ajumma(m): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Goodmarlian:

na conviction

dan wiwi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by shortIGBOman: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
ajumma:
wonders will never cease.

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki.

All IGBO and IPOB Sympertisers in Ukraine are now, more patriotic than President Buhari. They are all flaunting Nigerian flags upandan. To them, Nigeria is no longer a ZOOgrin grin grin

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by Emergingnation3(m): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Their pathetic life is tagged to Igbo's, without whom they can't survive..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by Muna4real(f): 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Sometimes I wonder how someone would be obsessed with a tribe that cares less about them undecided

Like now I go just sit down for house de type Fulani,boko haram and North, de open stupid threads. Hmmm. These BMC de try sha. Even Ipob members never carry Biafra for head like this.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by colorsofrainbow: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
If someone decides to return to his hometown in Igboland/Biafra,I wonder the big deal.

Only jealousy keeps making a particular irrelevant tribe look threatened by the great Igbo tribe.

I'm Igbo/Biafra forever and that I will be in my next life. Anyone who isn't comfortable with that can decide to take his/her life for all I care

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by ajumma(m): 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

All IGBO and IPOB Sympertisers in Ukraine are now, more patriotic than President Buhari. They are all flaunting Nigerian flags upandan. To them, Nigeria is no longer a ZOOgrin grin grin

hhahahahhaahah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by Easternmind(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
We have now been able to evacuate some of our people to safety...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by Bobloco: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Honestly,

and the obsession comes more from non igbos

5 Likes

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by Emergingnation3(m): 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
I know Nnamumudi Kanu will rescue igbos in Ukraine, he wouldn't allow them to die in the war like Ojukwu rescued his people from been killed in Biafra war
When'll forgotten Sunday Igboho rescue his people who are taking refuged in Benin IDP camps... Typical afonja Muslim.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by IgweOfNnewi: 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
Emergingnation3:
When'll forgotten Sunday Igboho rescue his people who are taking refuged in Benin IDP camps... Typical afonja Muslim.
Those in Benin republic can come home anytime but what about those that were sent to hell by herdsmen, ESN/IPOB miscreants and cannibals, will you bring them back from the grave

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by ChangedMan1999(m): 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Those in Benin republic can come home anytime but what about those that were sent to hell by herdsmen, ESN/IPOB miscreants and cannibals, will you bring them back from the grave

You won't like it, if I start posting pictures of your tribesmen with human skull.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't attack others with stones.

7 Likes

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
I know Nnamumudi Kanu will rescue igbos in Ukraine, he wouldn't allow them to die in the war like Ojukwu rescued his people from been killed in Biafra war

These people fought back and defended themselves.

The never lost an inch of land.

But, the same can't be said about a certain tribe who cowardly ran away and left Ilorin do another tribe.

The fact that women of Dahomey beat your ancestors is fresh in our memory.

You claim that after Portuguese, your language is the next in Brazil. But up till now, you have not told of us how your people got to Brazil.

Never mind; we know that a certain tribe sold them and they found themselves in Brazil.

We haven't forgotten how your tribesmen aided a certain Northern tribe to rape, kidnap and kill your people.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by IgweOfNnewi: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

These people fought back and defended themselves.

The never lost an inch of land.

But, the same can't be said about a certain tribe who cowardly ran away and left Ilorin do another tribe.

The fact that women of Dahomey beat your ancestors is fresh in our memory.

You claim that after Portuguese, your language is the next in Brazil. But up till now, you have not told of us how your people got to Brazil.

Never mind; we know that a certain tribe sold them and they found themselves in Brazil.

We haven't forgotten how your tribesmen aided a certain Northern tribe to rape, kidnap and kill your people.
You thorough examination, your claim of igbos fighting to protect their land was only found in your book of tailored history, because the people you are talking about was not known in the 16th century in which the war in Ilorin happened, you have no history, no origin, no ancestor, what a shame. which war was fought by the people, give me more fallacies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by IgweOfNnewi: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! The victims of incessant Skull mining and human organ harvesting in your region are equally expected to come home anytime grin.... Lazy Afonja Muslim, who believed killing fellow human and harvest their organs'll amount to quick wealth.. grin
All the babies you are pounding in okija shrine and all the cannibalized babies will they come back to live, I IPOB miscreants and cannibals and mkpurumiri addicts will still try to defend your baby factory and pounding of new born babies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
You thorough examination, your claim of igbos fighting to protect their land was only found in your book of tailored history, because the people you are talking about was not known in the 16th century in which the war in Ilorin happened, you have no history, no origin, no ancestor, what a shame. which war was fought by the people, give me more fallacies

Go back and collect all the school fees you have been paying, since you were born.

Had your father invested it into pig(elede) farming he would be among one of the richest in your region

Is there any tribe on this surface of the earth that has no origin?

It is better that my people never fought a war in history, than my people losing Ilorin.

Have some shame.

Your Ooni said that your so called ancestor Oduduwa was an Igbo. If it is so, then the whole of your tribe is from Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by IgweOfNnewi: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

Go back and collect all the school fees you have been paying, since you were born.

Had your father invested it into pig(elede) farming he would be among one of the richest in your region

Is there any tribe on this surface of the earth that has no origin?

It is better that my people never fought a war in history, than my people losing Ilorin.

Have some shame.

Your Ooni said that your so called ancestor Oduduwa was an Igbo. If it is so, then the whole of your tribe is from Igboland.

Oooooooooh you are thinking your father will have done well and prosper in piggery than what he never did, what a heartfelt condolences, hmmmmm it is not over for him, he can still start afresh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by Iceberg3: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
All the babies you are pounding in okija shrine and all the cannibalized babies will they come back to live, I IPOB miscreants and cannibals and mkpurumiri addicts will still try to defend your baby factory and pounding of new born babies
IgweOfNnewi:
Oooooooooh you are thinking your father will have done well and prosper in piggery than what he never did, what a heartfelt condolences, hmmmmm it is not over for him, he can still start afresh
shortIGBOman:

ajumma:

hhahahahhaahah

3 Likes

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by shortIGBOman: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=110638695][/quote]
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by Iceberg3: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2022

2 Likes

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by helinues: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
grin cheesy

Reality is dawning on them

They could have gone to the Biafra embassy for the evacuation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by buckeyemedia: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! The victims of incessant Skull mining and human organ harvesting in your region are equally expected to come home anytime grin.... Lazy Afonja Muslim, who believed killing fellow human and harvest their organs'll amount to quick wealth.. grin
As usual anything ipob, I know you would hurry up gladly hoping to enter the thread & see your imaginary Biafra flag in Ukraine? Mumurist.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by buckeyemedia: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
Oamj4
Mukina

Rule 2
Why are you supposedly reporting him, to my understanding he is only saying what ipobians would have said?
Re: See Biafran Flags In Ukraine by helinues: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Why are you supposedly reporting him, to my understanding he is only saying what ipobians would have said?

Well all those their uncultured attitudes are no longer tolerated on the forum. I really don't know why some of them are always aggressive when engaging with others

They have been tearing themselves apart regarding Russia and Ukraine crisis as their opinions are vary on the issue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell / Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After / There's Something Strange About Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.