Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,938 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice (10443 Views)

Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine / Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice / Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by Kinzo0917(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kazeem47:
Most of these sanctions have little or no effect on Russia because they have seen the good and bad side of war;So they have prepared because they knew sanctions coming their way from the world all over.They have plan B.They have underground supporters.
Am not a fan of either Russia or Ukraine.
. So what is d blame B of russia? To organize their own world cup?
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by Baloranking(m): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
ivolt:

If you are not a blockhead.
You would know the circumstances are different.

Stfu. How is the current situation any different. Think before you comment.
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by ictplotter(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
lecowas:
Okay na. The aftermath of all these sanctions will be devastating. Those supporting Putin are pushing him to meet his waterloo, Even if America or any other nation do this kind of daylight invasion and intimidation, I will speak the truth, nothing and nobody is greater than Freedom.

Where were you when America invaded iraq and kill their president lik a chicken?
God will strengthen Putin and his fighters, the world need to liberated from NATO and satanic allies.

1 Like

Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by Danisaint112(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
walemoney007 oya see am now. When it comes to sport safety of humans matter a lot.

There is no how Fifa world cup would be played that Russia supporters won't bring Russia flag to stadium more still chant their anthem.

This we all know will provoke some people and lead to violence in the stadium. Because people won't like to see them at all. Let alone see them raise their flag
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by haffaze777(m): 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
God punish Russia, Ukraine, America, NATO and all the useless people wey carry their matter for head.grin

1 Like

Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by uunwanaobong3: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
I thought they say that football and politics doesn't mixed......

The moment FIFA and UEFA started wearing and kneeling down for leftist liberal political icon of black lives matter, that was when I know that football is gone forever....... Football interfering with politics.

I hope FIFA will do the same to America, isreal, uk etc who fought with other countries.

One rule for thee, Another for me..... Hypocrisy sting
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by phemmyfour: 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mossadd:
Did you suspend USA and BRITAIN when they invaded a sovereign country of Iraq and Libya?did fifa suspend Israel when they were bombing palenstin?this is double standard.God punish fifa president and his HYPROCRITE crew
Invasion for the right purpose is allowed. The target was the tyrant in Libya. What's the purpose of war on Ukraine?
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by Praxis758: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mossadd:
Did you suspend USA and BRITAIN when they invaded a sovereign country of Iraq and Libya?did fifa suspend Israel when they were bombing palenstin?this is double standard.God punish fifa president and his HYPROCRITE crew

Weldone Mr Judge.

Did you ever read where Ukrainian government launch a physical attact against the Russian territory prior to the war? Unlike the Palestine-Israel saga where Hamas and Heszbolah were terorising the Israeli territory.

An attact against any country, (irrespective of race, religion and location should be utterly condemned. Putin is a despot
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by Ozovs618: 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
I love the way you can earn point on the forum
Unibenfucker57: You are missing if you have not joined the forum

Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by Zeefort: 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hello beloved
With a sober heart and never thought I could ever do this in my life, I seek for financial help from you all.
Having lost my job since last year August, I have been living on the little I earn with my handiwork to take care of my family but a very big issue around me now that I have been unable to sort out is my rent which is due for payment for 4month now. Today 28th of February is the last day for me to pay or pack out before 11:55pm which was signed by me last month. I plead to you all, no amount is small, I hv 20% of the rent already but needed to complete it immediately today. Please support me with any amount.
Zero zero three six two eight six five nine six. GTB
God Almight bless you all
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by Bloggersp: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
TI1919:
Why can't Russia join NATO too since they are all europeans.
NATO was created to bring Russia to it knees and once that is acheived a New world order with no oppositions(Russia/china) is formed
Fate of africans? = Slavery 101 cool
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by Cantonese: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mossadd:

Can you please tell us the cause Iraq was “invaded” by USA and BRITAIN?
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by IamAtikulate: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kazeem47:
Most of these sanctions have little or no effect on Russia because they have seen the good and bad side of war;So they have prepared because they knew sanctions coming their way from the world all over.They have plan B.They have underground supporters.
Putin spokesperson, we have heard.

Next
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by Cantonese: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Sports should be separated from politics. All the western gang up against Almighty Russian Federation shows how evil this world can be. See Bastards everywhere attacking Russia from all angles, because Russia is fighting to defend her Territorial intergrity. I remember when Israel was the aggressor bombarding Palestine America kept arming Israel against a weaker country and claiming Israel has a right to defend itself. I understand all these, If Putin actually has weapons of mass destruction, I am so eager to see him blow up the world and let everything scatter to pieces, the world cannot continue to live under western bondage led by neo Nazis cultists, let Russian space engineers drop the international space station they threatened to drop on the earth, if there is no Justice let there be unrest everywhere. I stand with Russia and I think it's about time Putin starts killing Ukrainians too not just their military. God bless President Putin and his Belarusian brother Alexander Lukashenko standing in solidarity with him. I want this war to happen, I want to see the west and her African slaves weep in pain. Abubakar Shekau was right, democracy is all about demons and cratos. Shekau was right afterall, democracy has always been very evil form of govt to commit evils and still be applauded. Iswap were right, Boko Haram, ISIS, Hamas, Taliban, Al_qaeda etc were all right, if not for Islamic Soldiers standing ground the evil demons from the west would have wiped off Islamic nations. God bless myrtyrs that have fought against western evils, Myrtyrs like Osama bin Laden, Qassem Soleimani etc Even if I'm not a Muslim I have learned that Islamic extremism is important to protect the core values of Islam against evil Western demons.

Stop disgracing yourself bros.
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by Cantonese: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kazeem47:

Kazeem, you think this is bet9ja or a Man U vs Liverpool match?

Of all the comments that I have read so far, yours is the funniest. Please what you you mean by “plan B”? And what do you mean by “underground supporters”?
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by TI1919(m): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bloggersp:
NATO was created to bring Russia to it knees and once that is acheived a New world order with no oppositions(Russia/china) is formed
Fate of africans? = Slavery 101 cool
I hope one day you will grow up and get sense.
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by Aaaoo: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Good
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by babajero(m): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mossadd:
Aboki America didn't invade Iraq, your brothers in religion went to a sovereign country and killed people even your own people from Nigeria were among those that died but it doesn't concern you as far as they are all considered infidels and you think they would just keep quiet and watch. In the case of Libya America only supplied weapons to rebels and Russia has been doing the same thing for years before deciding to invade the country completely and that is why the world is against him.
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by lecowas: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
ictplotter:

Where were you when America invaded iraq and kill their president lik a chicken?
God will strengthen Putin and his fighters, the world need to liberated from NATO and satanic allies.

Get it right, if this is about America, that means America is hugely winning with little to no risk. That means Russia is being manipulated into fighting a sister nation (killing his own) plus getting the world to turn against him.

All u guys praying for God to strengthen Putin cos of sentiments will be here to wail after they are done with him.
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by bleskid: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mossadd:
putin and good people of Russia doesn't know about your existence so you can fvck off
who told u I know about their existence
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by Osek(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/athletics/60560567
What's FIFA business with the Russia and Ukraine crisis? I thought fifa said they don't like government interference and they don't also interfer in government affairs...
What FIFA is doing is not fair at all...
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by Kazeem47(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Cantonese:

Kazeem, you think this is bet9ja or a Man U vs Liverpool match?

Of all the comments that I have read so far, yours is the funniest. Please what you you mean by “plan B”? And what do you mean by “underground supporters”?
Russia have war experience.They already plan other paths(plan B) to follow if other countries denied them access by sanctions.Plus China and some Arab countries support them indirectly.
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by Kazeem47(m): 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. So what is d blame B of russia? To organize their own world cup?
The plan B is not about World Cup but other areas they were denied access to.Russia knew the EU and West will impose sanctions on them;so they find alternative to use if other countries block them.Like the restrictions of air-space and sale of natural gas and oil(Russia can still sell to some of those Asian countries).
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by ictplotter(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
lecowas:

Get it right, if this is about America, that means America is hugely winning with little to no risk. That means Russia is being manipulated into fighting a sister nation (killing his own) plus getting the world to turn against him.

All u guys praying for God to strengthen Putin cos of sentiments will be here to wail after they are done with him.
Russia is not fighting or invading little Ukraine, but audio almighty America and it satanic NATO allies.
Ukraine are fools who allow enemies to use them ro destruct their own land.
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by lecowas: 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
ictplotter:

Russia is not fighting or invading little Ukraine, but audio almighty America and it satanic NATO allies.
Ukraine are fools who allow enemies to use them ro destruct their own land.

If the war is against America, why not encourage Putin to man up and face America or any other nuclear nation... U guys ehn

If this war later metamorphose into a WW111, u guys supporting Putin would wish u had never done so.

Look at it from this angle, Ukraine is like a lady, let's even say for instance NATO is trying to woo her, why don't Russia give her better offer and assurance of protection rather than bullying her. U guys should just think
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by chikason22(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mossadd:
Shut up you hypocrite. Did you condemn Palestine when Hamas was firing missles into Israel If not for the iron dome, the casualty figure would have been much. The war ended immediately Israel returned the favour. Hypocrite calling another hypocrite.

Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by ictplotter(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
lecowas:

If the war is against America, why not encourage Putin to man up and face America or any other nuclear nation... U guys ehn

If this war later metamorphose into a WW111, u guys supporting Putin would wish u had never done so.

Look at it from this angle, Ukraine is like a lady, let's even say for instance NATO is trying to woo her, why don't Russia give her better offer and assurance of protection rather than bullying her. U guys should just think
America themselves know Russia capability that why they are only rolling out audio sanctions but can't confront Russia to stop invading Ukraine as audio world super power. Russia is not fighting Ukraine or Ukraine's civilians but only invading Ukraine's military base. This is not a war but invasion on Ukraine by Russia.
America are not wooing Ukraine for anything good or development but to turn Ukraine to the Afghanistan of of the eastern Europe. Be careful when America n NATO start wooing u. Just know that ur end is near. Same America n NATO destroyed Libya n killed Gandafi, destroyed Iraq and killed Sadan, destroyed Syria, destroyed Afghanistan etc but the stupid westerners and NATO never sanction America.
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by feedthenation(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
---It's already announced---

FIFA and UEFA suspend Russia from international soccer

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/fifa-uefa-suspend-russia-international-soccer-83160447
Re: FIFA In "Advanced Talks" To Suspend Russia Until Further Notice by Cloud007: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
FIFA and UEFA have done it!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/sport/athletics/60560567.amp

Russian football suspended till further notice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Morocco (2 - 2) On 18th January 2022 / Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu / Why Nigeria Must Qualify For 2014 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.