Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State (40825 Views)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / Newly Completed Aba Township Flyover Decorated With Art Work (Pictures). / Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by illicit(m): 7:38am On Mar 01, 2022
Haywhysat:
This post deserves front page

@
Slydev, Helinues, Seunmsg, Legendhero
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, mukina2, dominique, Odewaleadesoye, dre11, fergie001, Faller, , Righteousness2, illicit, vizkiz, Papiikush, Omicron007, Omooba77, NwaNimo1, , arrewa, Islie, latesthubs, nancyofosua, Synord

More pictures

Yes
Nice one

I know that place
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Johnnyessence(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2022
See the #2b narrow Gada. Clueless Oyetola government used this Gada to loots the state treasury.

9 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 01, 2022
Johnnyessence:
See the #2b narrow Gada. Clueless Oyetola government used this Gada to loots the state treasury.

Here we go again. The IPOBian, just like many of his brothers, who know more about local Governments in SW States than he does about State projects in all SE States.

Oga na your business? Is this envy and overt jealousy of all things Yoruba, from their land to their leaders, not a personal curse?

Why don't you stop behaving like a vagabond and mind your business for god sake?

3 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by everythinggirly(f): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2022
It's very beautiful! I wish the whole of Nigeria will be transformed this way.

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Is that Nigeria? shocked
The color is just too bright and fine tho.. cry
Imagine walking past it at night... cheesy
This is a great one.. kudos to the government..
Come back next week and start seeing POO everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by lexy2014: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2022
Haywhysat:
Oshogbo is very beautiful
Because of one bridge

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by cocolacec(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2022
Haywhysat:
The newly completed Olaiya Flyover @ 1.30am this morning. Oshogbo has one of the best road network in South West. Most part of the city still enjoys atleast 17 hours of light everyday.

#Ilerioluwaleekansi
Stop advertising we do t want nyanmirins to flood the city.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by firstratedcitiz(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2022
Adobe Lightroom effects. All that blue and glitz you see there.

3 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Danmboss(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2022
Op move away from fly over n snap another place I wan check something

3 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by puremaker7(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2022
Haywhysat:
The newly completed Olaiya Flyover @ 1.30am this morning. Oshogbo has one of the best road network in South West. Most part of the city still enjoys atleast 17 hours of light everyday

#Ilerioluwaleekansi
I can 100% attest to that.
24hrs electricity sometimes, I don't even know where they get their electricity from.
We used to off our Freezer back then.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by porthouse7(f): 8:55am On Mar 01, 2022
when aba does not have a single fly over
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Come back next week and start seeing POO everywhere
I know.. lack of maintenance as usual... typical Nigeria environment.. cheesy
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Jalaw: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2022
A single carriage flyover of less than 100mtrs.
Na wa oh.

5 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by lexy2014: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2022
Dsalvo:

Here we go again. The IPOBian, just like many of his brothers, who know more about local Governments in SW States than he does about State projects in all SE States.

Oga na your business? In this envy and overt jealousy of all things Yoruba, from their land to their leaders, not a personal curse?

Why don't you stop behaving like a vagabond and mind your business for god sake?

But if that is d picture of the bridge, then it isn't worth celebrating but demanding accountability from the governor. This is how to move nigeria forward irrespective of your state of origin. Don't celebrate mediocrity on the altar of ethnicity

4 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Dawn91(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2022
[s]
post=110646804:
.....and you will still see some Perennial losers, negative souls, pessimistic cannibals still sad about this.

Bitterness is forever engraved on their mind,
Hence their miserable lifestyle.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime,
Whether the enemies that call our darling nation a zoo like it or not.

Thanks for the mention OP..Na dis kind thread we dey like kiss kiss kiss
[/s]

This kind of rant is so crude.. you sound so bitter, did anyone offend you this morning? Take it easy ...life no hard reach that one .

3 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2022
Nigerians always celebrating rubbish. Picture wey them don edit tire. Abegi, give us better thing. We deserve much more.

6 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Slurity(m): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2022
uthlaw:
Building one mumu flyover for 4years as a Governor, is the most useless governor to rule osun!
I am sure you will find it difficult to even appreciate God that created you with this your kind of heart.

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by happney65: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2022
puremaker7:
I can 100% attest to that.
24hrs electricity sometimes, I don't even know where they get their electricity from.
We used to off our Freezer back then.

Veekid can tell you reasons why Osun state dey get light pass other places and where they get their power from

As for the photo,Na editing. Picture was uploaded by oluremi omowaiye, commissioner for works in Osun state.

As for the bridge,Wetin I wan know is if it is truckless or not. I haven't seen someone answer me yet. I need evidence of what is on the bridge and how it is built.

If it is truckless,Oyetola no get sense be that,but if not,I give him kudos

4 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by badboyTee(m): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2022
post=110646826:

You can say that again!
can't wait for the NURTW to change their bus stop from aregbe to olaiya and see how dirty that place would look later

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by uthlaw: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2022
Slurity:
I am sure you will find it difficult to even appreciate God that created you with this your kind of heart.
I don't no how some of you think,did he build the bridge with is money....with this kind of mindset, this country can never be great!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by anonimi: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2022
Haywhysat:
The newly completed Olaiya Flyover @ 1.30am this morning. Oshogbo has one of the best road network in South West. Most part of the city still enjoys atleast 17 hours of light everyday.

#Ilerioluwaleekansi

Please what are the dimensions of the bridge
Will dying pensioners, owed money since forever, also use it?

3 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by yusluvad(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2022
Beautiful infrastructure...
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by ravetechng: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2022
Needs better lighting
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by anonimi: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Is that Nigeria? shocked
The color is just too bright and fine tho.. cry
Imagine walking past it at night... cheesy
This is a great one.. kudos to the government..

What percentage of Osogbo houses have electricity in the night?
Is that not indicative of how this is only for paparazzi picture taking purpose to fool those who can't think beyond their nose?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny / Gold, Platinum And Diamonds Worth ₦136b Falls Out Of Russian Plane / Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.