Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State (40823 Views)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / Newly Completed Aba Township Flyover Decorated With Art Work (Pictures). / Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by seyz91(m): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2022
Abi cheesy .

. . most useles governor ruling useless people
uthlaw:
Building one mumu flyover for 4years as a Governor, is the most useless governor to rule osun!
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 01, 2022
anonimi:

What percentage of Osogbo houses have electricity in the night?
Is that not indicative of how this is only for paparazzi picture taking purpose to fool those who can't think beyond their nose?
In terms of road network and electricity Oshogbo is better than any of ya state capital in the east

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Cognitivereason: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2022
Cool...

But he would have just done a double lane and dualized it...this looks extremely cheap...

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by olatuns2017: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2022
Haywhysat:
The newly completed Olaiya Flyover @ 1.30am this morning. Oshogbo has one of the best road network in South West. Most part of the city still enjoys atleast 17 hours of light everyday.

#Ilerioluwaleekansi

No half salary o

Yet

Small small projects going on!
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Johnnyessence(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2022
Dsalvo:

Here we go again. The IPOBian, just like many of his brothers, who know more about local Governments in SW States than he does about State projects in all SE States.

Oga na your business? In this envy and overt jealousy of all things Yoruba, from their land to their leaders, not a personal curse?

Why don't you stop behaving like a vagabond and mind your business for god sake?
you are a clueless Apc vagabond. You brain has been retarded beyond medical attention. Oyetola has failed woefully in governance. Using the Gada to loots the state treasury meant for Osun State people.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Originalsly: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2022
Is a flyover needed? If the money was to be spent on roads ... why not on making new roads to ease congestion ... shorten travel time or provide better access to farming areas or developing areas? From pics there is very little traffic ... mainly foot traffic.... so is this to fly over people? Pekple living there ... is it being used? ... except for joy ride? Does it cause much inconvenience by blocking people below from getting from one side to the other?

From sooo many comments praising this mediocre project I'm really embarrassed to know sooo many are still living wayyy back in the 1900's and don't even know.

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by anonimi: 10:04am On Mar 01, 2022
Batam:
In terms of road network and electricity Oshogbo is better than any of ya state capital in the east

Are you a witch or a wizard to know that only Easterners expose the fraud in Bola Ige house, Abere

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by anonimi: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2022
Cognitivereason:
Cool...
But he would have just done a double lane and dualized it...this looks extremely cheap...

Cheap & cheerful chinko project to wow the sufferheads who are jobless, owed half salaries and pensions without free schools for their children.
What kind of jazz are we suffering from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Honor10: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2022
anonimi:

What percentage of Osogbo houses have electricity in the night?
Is that not indicative of how this is only for paparazzi picture taking purpose to fool those who can't think beyond their nose?

Osun State especially Osogbo is one of the place in Nigeria that enjoy light most. They have light around 18hours per day, some even more.

4 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by veekid(m): 10:13am On Mar 01, 2022
happney65:

Veekid can tell you reasons why Osun state dey get light pass other places and where they get their power from

As for the photo,Na editing. Picture was uploaded by oluremi omowaiye, commissioner for works in Osun state.

As for the bridge,Wetin I wan know is if it is truckless or not. I haven't seen someone answer me yet. I need evidence of what is on the bridge and how it is built.

If it is truckless,Oyetola no get sense be that,but if not,I give him kudos

Population and load allocation comes to play in supply of power to consumers, as we speak, some areas in Ibadan here too enjoys 27hrs per day of electricity. Yes! 27 hrs grin. And as for the bridge, it's truckless with filter infested jpeg. Forget oyetola he's a learner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Lamasta(m): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2022
We celebrate mediocrity a lot in this country no wonder we aren't moving forward
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by olakan22: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2022
There is no aerial picture of anywhere at night with lights on in different places that is not fine.
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Gokkass: 10:18am On Mar 01, 2022
GOVERNOR OYETOLA YOU ARE DOING GOOD.......

May Almighty ALLAH answer your prayer for 2nd term.
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 01, 2022
Johnnyessence:
you are a clueless Apc vagabond. You brain has been retarded beyond medical attention. Oyetola has failed woefully in governance. Using the Gada to loots the state treasury meant for Osun State people.

Shut up. You can never focus on the failure of Uzodinma, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi etal. Northern, SS or Middle belt Leaders nko?

Surely you should regularly focus on them also if we are to believe your 'one Nigeria' patriotism.

Yet the reality is that you have no interest in those and must only ever have eyes on SW Governors and leaders. Shior.

You cannot become Yoruba however much you desire to be that. Identity-challenged wannabe and vagrant.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by chypotenti(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2022
No wonder we are still backward, una dey celebrate flyover.... Nonsense and ingredients.....
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Angelfrost(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2022
Dsalvo:

Sharap. You're nothing but a politically correct nuisance and sycophant. Is he an IPOBian or not? Simple.

If he is, then I rest my case because most Nigerians now accepts that hypocritical attacks against others , while their house burns to the ground, is their way of life.

He should mind his SE business and so should you.

You have been corrected... Accepting or rejecting sound wisdom is your cup of tea, not mine.

I won't join you and your clan of dimwits in that cesspit of bigotry!! Have a good one!!!

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2022
Impressive
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Amodi470(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2022
Kano flyover is the best
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Johnnyessence(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2022
Dsalvo:

Shut up. You can never focus on the failure of Uzodinma, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi etal. Northern, SS or Middle belt Leaders nko?

Surely you should regularly focuse on them also in we are to believe your 'one Nigeria' patriotism.

Yet the reality is that you have no interest in those and must only ever have eyes on SW Governors and leaders. Shior.

You cannot become Yoruba however much you desire to be that. Identity-challenged wannabe and vagrant.
you are just a clueless fool here. I’m asking you here where’s your village in Osun State? Stop been hypocrite here. Ode. Oyetola has failed completely in governance. Ole jati jati.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Medley02(m): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2022
This is really commendable! Nigeria will get there some day... Let's keep hope alive!
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by mpire: 10:38am On Mar 01, 2022
So this is an achievement in a country of over 200 million people, ordinary bridge nobody takes a second look at on this side of the world?
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Reference(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2022
Nice.
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Kreme(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2022
Mumu flyover wey trailer no fit climb, The Ona baba Ona flyover at gbongan road is far better than this shit

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2022
anonimi:

Are you a witch or a wizard to know that only Easterners expose the fraud in Bola Ige house, Abere
You guys don't see any good in Southwest, all you do is castigate when una own wey big dey for una body.
Your eastern states which is fraud free show what they are doing.

Mind you I don't belong to any of these your scamming political parties and I don't do boi boi to any politician

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Oluwomonext212(m): 11:03am On Mar 01, 2022
Beautiful image... But una dey whine me angry

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by erico2k2(m): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2022
uthlaw:
Building one mumu flyover for 4years as a Governor, is the most useless governor to rule osun!
someone in Rivers state built 5 in less than 2 years
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by yetunsbay(m): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2022
foleskay:
Mediocrity at its peak. This isn't worth celebration cos the flyover is so narrow And And d pillars too high..when its not that it was errected over a river. Nothing is worth celebrating here. Its rubbish
Oga Contractor,how Una dey
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by naija4life247: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2022
uthlaw:

Worst than Hafsalary that was disgraced two wees ago ?
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by dappydozzy(m): 11:28am On Mar 01, 2022
uthlaw:

Are you from Osun state? The flyover was not constructed in four years my brother, it was just 18 months.
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by shantti(m): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2022
I stay in osogbo, ogo oluwa precisely, around NIPCO filling station. it is not as beautiful as it is portrayed, this is picture editing. Osogbo doesn't have the best road network, everywhere is just dirty and dusty. Ghettos everywhere,portholes everywhere, osogbo sun is like hell fire, the only happening place where try small here na osun mall

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14 Passengers Die In Accident On Lokoja-Obajana Road (Photos) / 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny / Gold, Platinum And Diamonds Worth ₦136b Falls Out Of Russian Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.