Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State (40819 Views)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / Newly Completed Aba Township Flyover Decorated With Art Work (Pictures). / Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2022
post=110646740:
Oh Boy shocked shocked shocked

Is this Nigeria or somewhere in New York City or Las Vegas ??

Slow and steady we will get to the nation of our dreams.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

God bless all good, honest, sane and hardworking Nigerians.

All the enemies of Nigeria AKA, Children of hate, frustrations and perdition will lose las las,
They always lose.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Eye dey pain you?
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 01, 2022
Johnnyessence:
you are just a clueless fool here. I’m asking you here where’s your village in Osun State? Stop been hypocrite here. Ode. Oyetola has failed completely in governance. Ole jati jati.

Lol. Silly IPOBian. What is your business with governance of Osun when we never see you show similar interest in the governance of SE States? Na curse?
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 01, 2022
Angelfrost:

You have been corrected... Accepting or rejecting sound wisdom is your cup of tea, not mine.

I won't join you and your clan of dimwits in that cesspit of bigotry!! Have a good one!!!

Get lost.
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Zizicomm: 11:57am On Mar 01, 2022
shantti:
I stay in osogbo, ogo oluwa precisely, around NIPCO filling station. it is not as beautiful as it is portrayed, this is picture editing. Osogbo doesn't have the best road network, everywhere is just dirty and dusty. Ghettos everywhere,portholes everywhere, osogbo sun is like hell fire, the only happening place where try small here na osun mall
No mind all these guys up there praising nonsense....Osun needs something better than a 'gada'. For me Oh...Oyetola no try abi na him follow build mall. How many jobs that one sef dey cre8. The population is OK to cater for if well planned by the government. I just pray that things change sha.
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by rafcrown(m): 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
Keep dreaming,keep hoping,keep jubilating- 70 years afterindependence, graduallyreachingthere
post=110646740:

All the enemies of Nigeria AKA, Children of hate, frustrations and perdition will lose las las,
They always lose.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by daveP(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
This mumu bridge wey no just gel? grin

Oya, begin dey use drone dey shoot the bridge for movie scenes abeg!! Smh.
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by shantti(m): 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Zizicomm:

No mind all these guys up there praising nonsense....Osun needs something better than a 'gada'. For me Oh...Oyetola no try abi na him follow build mall. How many jobs that one sef dey cre8. The population is OK to cater for if well planned by the government. I just pray that things change sha.

So bad that the leaders are selfish

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Ykc2(m): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
post=110646740:

They always lose.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
you people will leave Rwanda in africa jump to new York �new York with night camera ijora or amukoko in the afternoon
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Danjikanbauchi: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
post=110646740:

They always lose.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Afonja been celebrating one fly over with club light but will turn around and say Ebonyi state don't need fly over.
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Johnnyessence(m): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Silly IPOBian. What is your business with governance of Osun when we never see you show similar interest in the governance of SE States? Na curse?
you are very clueless and hypocrite here. What’s the name of your village in Osun state?? Oloriburuku afofun gbemu. Oni bonibe. Oponu aridin.
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
God bless my Leader and Political mentor, the architect of the new Osun.

Osun n dara

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Aybeez(m): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
Haaaaa God…… No be Osogbo I dey
See editing
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
Emeka staying in Osun doesn't make you an Osun indegene.

It's not today we know you, stop the pretence.
Johnnyessence:
you are very clueless and hypocrite here. What’s the name of your village in Osun state?? Oloriburuku afofun gbemu. Oni bonibe. Oponu aridin.
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Ahasco(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
Haywhysat:
The newly completed Olaiya Flyover @ 1.30am this morning. Oshogbo has one of the best road network in South West. Most part of the city still enjoys atleast 17 hours of light everyday.

#Ilerioluwaleekansi

Lies the night picture is Photoshop.
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by membranus: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
No single flyover in Akure, despite enjoying 13% derivation.
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Johnnyessence:

Curse all you want IPOB boy. It is not your fault na. Courtesy of growing up in hospitable SW, you are able to speak Yoruba you can now be using to insult genuine Yorubas.

Go and fight for your land and people. Both are fcked at the moment and I don't understand why you are here disgracing yourself instead of focusing on what will make Igbo folks and ala Igbo better.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Don't mibd him. They have abandoned their barren SE and now want to start claiming to be Yorubas by force. Jokers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Sheriman(m): 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
uthlaw:
Building one mumu flyover for 4years as a Governor, is the most useless governor to rule osun!
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Dchampion65: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
My main concern is maintenance
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

you see your life

the other day you where crying because they called you Okoro.

smh
Tinubu urchins sef
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Aaay: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
I have to see physical to believe
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Ak911: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nice project
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by helinues: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
you see your life

the other day you where crying because they called you Okoro.

smh
Tinubu urchins sef

Please make sure its something solid
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by DawnG1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
This is nice but more needs to be done o, infrastructure in Osun needs revamping.
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Dybala11(m): 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
Haywhysat:
The newly completed Olaiya Flyover @ 1.30am this morning. Oshogbo has one of the best road network in South West. Most part of the city still enjoys atleast 17 hours of light everyday.

#Ilerioluwaleekansi
See me looking at you like what do you mean by "most part of the city still enjoys at least 17 hours light everyday". I'm beginning to question myself if I'm even living in Osogbo or elsewhere right now. grin
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by AlphaTaikun: 7:15am On Mar 02, 2022
Haywhysat:

#Ilerioluwaleekansi
This is mad cool... 17 hours of electricity daily. smiley

I once heard of the near-constant electricity supply 6 years ago on
NL but thought it was a fluke.

The Osun government and
indigenes should take max advantage of this to fully
industrialise, set up IT hubs and bring the top brokerage firms in
Lagos to train all the youths on
how to trade online in the financial markets for free!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14 Passengers Die In Accident On Lokoja-Obajana Road (Photos) / 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny / Gold, Platinum And Diamonds Worth ₦136b Falls Out Of Russian Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.