Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? (74101 Views)

How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
b3llo:
Why did you close eyes and do concrete pillar instead of using blocks as pillars?

I can't see any concrete pillar in that picture.

Where exactly are they?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by AJORE(m): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
You are correct bro, hip roof would ve been esthetically great than just a gable roof
Jamesbiodun:
Why don't they use hip roof ? Well you can just go to the company and request for the price yourself or call like two expert in roofing to give you the quotation

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by Jiddyboy: 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hip roof ���
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by Jiddyboy: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin angry
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by jowa16: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
Which type of roofing material do you want to use?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by BabaIbo: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
DisLifeSha:
Is it not risky using blocks?

English wahala...

He is asking the OP, why OP no just close eyes use concrete pillar instead of using blocks as pillars...
Check the image of the house to understand.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by Bankowner: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
@halima83. My candid advice. If you already have the idea of the type and quality of roofing material you need to roof your house and they can be sourced locally where you are, the best is for you to take the drawings of the house and the photo you have to the manufacturer of the zinc you want. Most aluminum and zinc companies now sell directly to consumers and the advantage in this is you get to buy quality products and at a good price. The company can go as far as recommending a good person to do the roofing for you.

You can do the same thing for the house wiring too. And congratulations to you, putting up a house in this economy is not an easy feat.

7 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by yomi007k(m): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ara21:

If you like call it a hole, nobody is coming to disturb for rent. You people should learn to encourage others, what about me that still leaves in rented house, don't even own a plot.

People that don't value other people's effort are people that have not made effort before.

If you check, the person talking is still squatting.

13 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by sinkhole: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
halima83:
Please building experts/carpenters in the house, how much will it cost me to roof this house using ghana zinc, the ridge cap etc?

OP, first of all, congratulations. It is not easy to do something like this this days!
As per your question: just hold five hundred thousand, you may be lucky to get change cool

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by fineboynl(m): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
What kind of house is this. And look like you are not putting money in this project or a quack is handling the project.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by DisLifeSha: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
English man. I'm an Urhobo man

BabaIbo:

English wahala...

He is asking the OP, why OP no just close eyes use concrete pillar instead of using blocks as pillars...
Check the image of the house to understand.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by Ate247(m): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
MrLondonder:

SAY WHOT? House or hut? excuse me sir, that looooklike Hut, not house!!!(no ofoeinse) angry
you are part of your country problem. Receive sense

10 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by Abujason: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
halima83:
Please building experts/carpenters in the house, how much will it cost me to roof this house using ghana zinc, the ridge cap etc?

Between 450K and 800K depending on quality of material and contractor chosen.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by maklelemakukula(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
halima83:

Longspan Aluminium shouldn't be more than 500k
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by 12345baba(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
1 million
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by phartfarm(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
What can't you use a flat roof with a parapet wall ( front elevation )

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by yunqdady: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Peace081:
Must u bring everything to social media??
Are you so dumb or myopic? What is the use of social media to you?

4 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by Abujason: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ate247:
Don’t blame him. He lives in IDP and won’t know the difference.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by ManOfCompetence(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Send me a mail if you are around benin
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by CheedyJ(m): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
MrLondonder:

SAY WHOT? House or hut? excuse me sir, that looooklike Hut, not house!!!(no ofoeinse) angry
Everyone can't & won't be able to build a mansion so, stop belittling people for their hand earned life achievement besides, the op could still build a bigger house in future..

12 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by emerged01(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rubbiish:

The part of the building I marked in red line, a concrete pillar should be there & not block. I think u should tell ur bricklayer to support it with a concrete pillar. That block may fail with time. This is very important.

You smart bro,that is a great error.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by Britain4(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
Depend on the type of zinc you going for
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by MrLondonder: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
CheedyJ:

Everyone can't & won't be able to build a mansion so, stop belittling people for their hand earned life achievement besides, the op could still build a bigger house in future..

Brother, please if people dont have moiney to build house, why are they buildin hut in 2022....that building loooklike car garage sir. u cant even take babe to that kinda rubbbish place..I lie? undecided
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by Gallantftroof: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
450-580k
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by CodedWealth(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
That should be around 400 to 500k...

Every punter here should see this link https://www.nairaland.com/7009639/

it's free
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by joes11(m): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
Let's know the dimensions of the building please
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by MrLondonder: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ate247:

brother, that thing is a hut...pirrrriod.. it loook like the kinda hut u can build for 5k (5000 NAIRA) (NO OOFEINSE) angry
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by miltonchux(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
800k to 850 will roof it depending on the thickness of the aluminium sheets
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by Bankowner: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
Oga! Show us your own first. Be happy for the OP, do you know what rent is saying out there? You're not squatting, are you?
fineboynl:
What kind of house is this. And look like you are not putting money in this project or a quack is handling the project.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by Abujason: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
hurryup123
post=110659601:

1.5m

No man! Not accurate at all.
You can even build that size of house for about a little above 1.5 million if you handle the project yourself.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by Bmaster(m): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
[quote author=Jamesbiodun post=110653289][/quote]oga ooo.

I was thinking you were meaning to say a clitocurrency strategic roofing.

How stupid thought nearly ruined my last five minutes of thinking

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by Bankowner: 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Show me the one you have built for yourself oga.
MrLondonder:

brother, that thing is a hut...pirrrriod.. it loook like the kinda hut u can build for 5k (5000 NAIRA) (NO OOFEINSE) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) / What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago / Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.