Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? (74208 Views)

How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by kpompey: 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
PROPEACE:

You didn't say anything, you just attacked my post without any evidence to counter it. Washer is #500, 4 is too much. Nails is #900 per pack, 5 is more than enough. What else do you need? How did you arrive at #500,000? I do these things and I am currently doing one as we speak.

Two and half bundles for this building, I will continue to laugh cos it shows you only have an idea of what to be done but you are far from it.The house or let me say the section will have minimum of two rooms and a sitting room plus toilets at any dimension. Two and half bundle won't even get to half. What about the fascia board, won't it be covered, ridge cap, and the clip called up and down are these estimated. Also are u using asbestos or the same two and half zinc to seal the roof outside. Oga when you are done please come to validate so that we can know the veteran on the job. Depending on the cameroun zinc u are using , grade A which is the best is close to 40k now or more. So think about it and have you seen carpenter willing to take 25k as our planner assumed, then add ur miscellaneous and logistics.
We wait for your testimonies. 500K should be budgeted
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by ezo4fta(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
MrLondonder:

brother serrrriosly, can u take babe to that kinda rubbbisg place that loooklike hut in a jungle...people are buildin nice house wit big back garden & OP build house that loook like dog cage...are u kiddding me sir?(no ofeinse) angry

You are still a baby.. your parents feed u morning, afternoon and night....you don't understand life yet. Grow up.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? by abysirius(m): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hello Nairalanders,

Thanks for all that you do.

I don't know if there is anyone in the house that can assist with an estimated sum or material that will be required for the roofing of this house. Enclosed are the drawings with the needed dimensions.

Looking forward to your awesome replies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago / Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) / How To Build A Low Budget Bungalow ( 3 Bedroom Flat As Case Study)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.