Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces (1682 Views)

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike / Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by joelbooks: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2022
Russian soldiers abandoned their Vehicles, Run for Cover from Ukraine Forces artillery fires

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysegeZP5kSk

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:53am On Mar 01, 2022
Very normal to take cover except he wants his head blown off tho.. cheesy
But the force from that mortar's shell really shook the ground..I felt it.. cry

I love how Ukraine is bent on never giving up..nice one.. Putin must be disgraced and dealt with..

7 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by mightyhaze: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2022
I wonder why Ukraine is not responding to these aggression.. just sitting snug like a wellfed duck waiting to defend cities against Invaders.. instead of returning fire and keeping Invaders busy in their own country
Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by proff010: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2022
Eeyah
Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:01am On Mar 01, 2022
mightyhaze:
I wonder why Ukraine is not responding to these aggression.. just sitting like a duck waiting to defend cities against Invaders.. instead of returning fire and keeping Invaders busy in their own country
Haha they have no reason to do anything like that.. cheesy

They don't have capable weapons and enough manpower to do it either...
It's a death wish and they know for sure they will lose....
Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by Mystic216: 7:04am On Mar 01, 2022
E be things
Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by Kingpin1000: 7:04am On Mar 01, 2022
All these videos posted by the western media are mere propaganda, most have been debunked as footage from 2014 and other war conflicts.. if the Ukrainians are having it easy why are they still begging people to come and fight for them.
With what Isreal is doing in Palestine currently and the world remains silent. I call on the Russian president to do the needful, increasing aggression from 10% to 20% will not break them, increase your aggression to 50% they've already started accusing of war crimes. US killed close to a million in Iraq, why not take from the leaf of US and Isreal kill every walking thing and tag them Terrorists

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by donleo92(m): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2022
the vibration of that thing shake my phone for here too ooh
Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by Nbotee(m): 7:07am On Mar 01, 2022
mightyhaze:
I wonder why Ukraine is not responding to these aggression.. just sitting snug like a wellfed duck waiting to defend cities against Invaders.. instead of returning fire and keeping Invaders busy in their own country

That's why the world is condemning d invasion. All they can do is defend their country becos the invaders are in their territory

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by Baitullah: 7:19am On Mar 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:
All these videos posted by the western media are mere propaganda, most have been debunked as footage from 2014 and other war conflicts.. if the Ukrainians are having it easy why are they still begging people to come and fight for them.
With what Isreal is doing in Palestine currently and the world remains silent. I call on the Russian president to do the needful, increasing aggression from 10% to 20% will not break them, increase your aggression to 50% they've already started accusing of war crimes. US killed close to a million in Iraq, why not take from the leaf of US and Isreal kill every walking thing and tag them Terrorists
I am glad to see someone who isn't swayed by all these recent videos and photos surfacing online deceiving gullible viewers about the multiple victory of Ukrainians over Russians.

People are just being all emotional and choose to believe the fake stories because Putin struck first. Honestly, Putin's first strike was uncalled for and shouldn't have happened in the first place.

But that doesn't mean we shouldn't use our heads to decipher falsely represented information fed to us by the western media.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by CharleyBright(m): 7:22am On Mar 01, 2022
The fact that Russian Army are unable to gain access to Kyiv or overrun Ukrainian army after 5days of fighting speaks volumes.
Putin and his large and well equipped Russian Army thought they would overcome Ukraine in one day. It was unexpected that Ukraine army would battle the Russian Army almost to a stand still.
If not for anything, I commend Ukrainians for unwavering bravery.
They all stood in unison to fight Russians.
Imagine Russians seeking support from Belarus to fight Ukraine.
Putin has been so frustrated in this war that he is threatening to use Nuclear weapons.
Shame on Putin.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by BSsniffer: 7:24am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Very normal to take cover except he wants his head blown off tho.. cheesy
But the force from that mortar's shell really shook the ground..I felt it.. cry

I love how Ukraine is bent on never giving up..nice one.. Putin must be disgraced and dealt with..

The devil works hard but this african coon works harder... grin

Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by tamdun: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2022
See talk, so they should have waited for their enemies?

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2022
BSsniffer:

The devil works hard but this african coon works harder... grin
That guy looks hilarious tho..
Where'd you got that picture from tho..? cheesy grin
Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by Aboks(m): 7:27am On Mar 01, 2022
Hit them hard let putin know that "small body no be sickness"
He thinks say na just small fight em go fight b4 em go over power ukraine
Ukraine top league table

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by Aboks(m): 7:27am On Mar 01, 2022
Hit them hard let putin know that "small body no be sickness"
He thinks say na just small fight em go fight b4 em go over power ukraine
Ukraine top league table

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by BSsniffer: 7:29am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That guy looks hilarious tho..
Where'd you got that picture from tho..? cheesy grin

That's your fellow untermenschen Nazi loving autistic brother. grin
Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:31am On Mar 01, 2022
BSsniffer:

That's your fellow untermenschen Nazi loving autistic brother. grin
Yeah he good..you gat a problem with that? cheesy
Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by Truthisunique2: 7:36am On Mar 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:
if you are sincere the western media portrayed Palestinians in the same light as Ukrainian

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by joelbooks: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2022
tamdun:
See talk, so they should have waited for their enemies?
No be them go meet enemy they created for house
Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2022
mightyhaze:

That is not a good ideal, they will stretch out the little but effective weapons they have.
Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by Eben91: 8:05am On Mar 01, 2022
This was the type of weapon I was using back then in secondary school
Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by motymop: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2022
What Russia wants in Ukraine is to remove the president.

All these propaganda will end, when Russia goal is achieved.

Russian soldiers have surrounded kiev.

There is a peace meeting going on, when the peace meeting breaks down the bombardment of kiev will start.

Russia has already told Ukrainian citizens in kiev to leave the city through a safe highway.

Watch as things unfolds
Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by sotall(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2022
Baitullah:
I am glad to see someone who isn't swayed by all these recent videos and photos surfacing online deceiving gullible viewers about the multiple victory of Ukrainians over Russians.

People are just being all emotional and choose to believe the fake stories because Putin struck first. Honestly, Putin's first strike was uncalled for and shouldn't have happened in the first place.

But that doesn't mean we shouldn't use our heads to decipher falsely represented information fed to us by the western media.

If the information from the west is fake, can you please start posting the authentic ones?

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by Rubbiish(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2022
donleo92:
the vibration of that thing shake my phone for here too ooh
Lol
But those soldiers in the video were speaking like Arabs sha
Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by Gadafii: 8:48am On Mar 01, 2022
Propaganda as usual.

That Fernandez guy go don masturbat.e on this thread like three times cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Abandoned Their Vehicles, Run For Cover From Ukraine Forces by CalabarDude(m): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2022
CharleyBright:
The fact that Russian Army are unable to gain access to Kyiv or overrun Ukrainian army after 5days of fighting speaks volumes.
Putin and his large and well equipped Russian Army thought they would overcome Ukraine in one day. It was unexpected that Ukraine army would battle the Russian Army almost to a stand still.
If not for anything, I commend Ukrainians for unwavering bravery.
They all stood in unison to fight Russians.
Imagine Russians seeking support from Belarus to fight Ukraine.
Putin has been so frustrated in this war that he is threatening to use Nuclear weapons.
Shame on Putin

Gt ur facts right, russia didnt invade for war, Those soldiers used are survielance and mostly recruits, russia is usin Ukraine as a battle experience for the recruits, the main attack unit is on its way to kiev as i type,,

(1) (Reply)

North Korea Submarine Fires Ballistic Missile / Kremlin Website Goes Down As Russian TV Channels ‘hacked To Play Ukrainian Songs / U.S. Bans Travel To North Korea From September 1, Says Americans Should Leave NK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.