Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) (68887 Views)

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by sparta231(m): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
I think y'all are missing out something,
He didn't really place a bet
He gave out his sporty bet info to scammers and they withdrew his money through the card details saved in the sportybet account..
Note:once you make a card deposit to your Sportybet account via ATM, it saves automatically
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by emmyw(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Jondelng:
Betting is actually a disease.
Yes But You Didn't Read The Post.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
azraeljaheel:
cry

Suicide is an option but quitting ain't an option (contradictory sentence).
We should all drop the notion of calling a suicidal person weak!!!

I lost a land, Two bikes, a tricycle and other stuffs worth lota funds... Most painful is I lost custody of my lil kid because I had no resources to carter for her...

Tried taking my life couple of times... Even death sef tire for my matter...... I go to bed every day with the hope of not waking up the next day... Since I couldn't kill myself I started throwing tantrums at God hoping he'd smite me dead but still on still God no gree take my life.

But the good thing is I have learnt to make a good picture outta the negative... Although it ain't easy getting up when you hit rock bottom especially when you got no one to help you stand up.. But you just have to use your last strength if not life will walk all over you... You go turn to footmat ....

Reach out to someone whenever that spirit kicks in... Talk to somebody

(this platform helped loads) and I go remain grateful till death... Even if eventually I rest today my spirit man will be happy cos I died fighting ...

I rather die like a king than enjoy the benefits of life as a slave

RIp fella I just hope you find peace wherever you are now

Happy new month
#weMARCH4ward
https://www.nairaland.com/7009633/10-easiest-way-kill-yourself
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Musty42gud: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
How? Are they the footballers actually playing in the field?

I didn't say life football, I said virtual
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by juman(m): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Tremple8v:
Never ever save your debit card on any betting platform, its risky .

I dont understand this.
Save debit card on betting platform.
Do you mean, he used his debit card to pay for betting.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
But why are people still using this Sportybet?

Any time I hear anything about them, it is always fraud-related.

Is there something special about this Sportybet? Shey dem dey give 1000% bonuses?
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by juman(m): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
He wasted money on betting then asked people to contribute their hard earned money to him.
To hell with him.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by chessguru(m): 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Tips to secure your SportyBet account
! advise the following security measures related to SportyBet.
Remove your ATM/Bank card details from sporty bet after depositing , A safer way to deposit is through OPAY app. Sporty bet is not doing any promo , anyone who offers you balance adder is a scammer block them immediately . Do not share your password with anyone
Do not share your Card Details such as card number and Security with anyone no matter who they claim to be
Set up a Withdraw PIN if you have not already done so
If you are using the SportyBet App, use Fingerprint Authorization in place of your Withdraw PIN.
Do not share your Withdraw PIN with anyone no matter who they claim to be
Verify your DOB using your BVN
Be careful if attempting to login to your SportyBet account via a link sent to you by someone else. Our only official SportyBet URL is www.sportybet.com
We will never ask for your Password, Withdraw PIN, or any OTP in order for you to benefit from any promotion
If you receive any email, SMS, or other communication requesting your Password or Withdraw PIN, please forward this to our support email nigeria.support@sportybet.com and delete them
If you accidentally reveal your Password to anyone, please immediately Reset your Password via www.sportybet.com
If you accidentally reveal your Withdraw PIN to anyone, please immediately Change your Withdraw PIN - LONEWOLF

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by chessguru(m): 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
juman:
He wasted money on betting then asked people to contribute their hard earned money to him.
To hell with him.
He did not lose money to betting , his account was hacked into

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by juman(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
sparta231:
I think y'all are missing out something,
He didn't really place a bet
He gave out his sporty bet info to scammers and they withdrew his money through the card details saved in the sportybet account..
Note:once you make a card deposit to your Sportybet account via ATM, it saves automatically

Ok.
But maybe it was a lie.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by vectylar: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Cokahot:
While me lost 5m to btc 2months back. I no die
U seem to be die hard like me
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by juman(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
chessguru:
He did not lose money to betting , his account was hacked into

Thanks.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
He probably clicked on a phishing link. Sadly, Sportybet will never get to do anything about this. He should have installed the app. It's safer and not prone to hacking.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Adewabdul: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
RIP to him. Betting doesn't pay, stop it before it stops u.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Jmichael1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
davillian:
Bet king and spotty bet
Your money is not safe in thier account and your card details is not safe too ...
Even if you successfully moved your founds to your back account they can still steal it ....
Seems they have employed Yahoo boys and nobody is talking or doing anything...

i nearly run mad the day one loan app take 51k 4rm my acct,na dat day i knw say to craze no hard,na jst the trekin get am...
notin gv High PB reach wen u receive debit alet of money wen u no use or withdraw.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by okoroemeka(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
vibre:
RIP Mr Ayuba, this world is not our home, we are just passing through. They should give him his 7 virgins in heaven, he has earned it.
what on Earth can make me kill myself?I have lost #14 million naira in a failed truck haulage business and was down on my knees planting cucumbers in the bush and I didn't even for one day think about suicide,I believe so long I have fallen down to ground level I cannot fall more deeper than that and the only way to go is up again.

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by EmmaLege: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
cry cry cry
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Bigfish121(m): 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.if you want to bet,do it for fun so that when anything happen it won't affect you.when deposting into your account,don't use your bank card knstead use your bank app.That is the best.most of these online sites are not secured.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by buzorcharles(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
majamajic:
Sportybet and scammers , na 5
and 6
he should have withdrawn some since sportybet is porous to scammer
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by joe1309: 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://twitter.com/DanielAyubaMar1?t=0QpoDVGuh1pT50f5e9zmgA&s=09
Everybody run from SPORTYBET na scammer dey there, na so them take withdraw over almost 200k from my friend account.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by MrLondonder: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaiii.. See handsome young man wasted.. sad

huh?...is that wot hand some looook like there in dat Nigeria place?......that ugly boy?....u hiomebase people neeed helps..serrrriouosly!!!(no ooffeinse) angry
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by DICKstractor: 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
juman:

I dont understand this. Save debit card on betting platform. Do you mean, he used his debit card to pay for betting.
Bet account can be funded using atm cards

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by alone1fun12: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
He got hacked through this page ,I have got scammed through it as well please don't click on it

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by timefarm(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
azraeljaheel:
cry

Suicide is an option but quitting ain't an option (contradictory sentence).
We should all drop the notion of calling a suicidal person weak!!!

I lost a land, Two bikes, a tricycle and other stuffs worth lota funds... Most painful is I lost custody of my lil kid because I had no resources to carter for her...

Tried taking my life couple of times... Even death sef tire for my matter...... I go to bed every day with the hope of not waking up the next day... Since I couldn't kill myself I started throwing tantrums at God hoping he'd smite me dead but still on still God no gree take my life.

But the good thing is I have learnt to make a good picture outta the negative... Although it ain't easy getting up when you hit rock bottom especially when you got no one to help you stand up.. But you just have to use your last strength if not life will walk all over you... You go turn to footmat ....

Reach out to someone whenever that spirit kicks in... Talk to somebody

(this platform helped loads) and I go remain grateful till death... Even if eventually I rest today my spirit man will be happy cos I died fighting ...

I rather die like a king than enjoy the benefits of life as a slave

RIp fella I just hope you find peace wherever you are now

Happy new month
#weMARCH4ward
Great word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by FhucLyf: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
juman:

Ok.
But maybe it was a lie.

Yeah , that too, I wonder why people are not mentioning the possibility.

Since the money is that large, idk, but there should be something to be done, to get the perpetrator.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by sylve11: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
Franzinni:
Betting is worst than kpurumiri and the funny part is... the highs and lows are self generated

Lol grin

@ Ayuba, journey well... sad cool
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by dankorode(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Cokahot:
While me lost 5m to btc 2months back. I no die
shey bi you get enough money?
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by sylve11: 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
davillian:
Bet king and spotty bet
Your money is not safe in thier account and your card details is not safe too ...
Even if you successfully moved your founds to your back account they can still steal it ....

A lot of people have been complaining about sportybet and the high level of fraudulent activities associated with the company. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
So he valued is life as only being worth N1.5million.
I cannot understand, there must have been other reasons.
bluefilm:

Sportybet normally asks for your Sporty PIN before any deposit or Withdrawal transaction can occur.

So if there is any compromise being done, it is possible that the scammer/s must have had access to that very Sporty PIN.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by kdfinest(m): 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
davillian:
Bet king and spotty bet
that bet company is shady, same happen to a friend of mine. he won and transferred the funds to his account yet the money was withdrawn showing sporty bet in the alert.about 27k I think.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by seyz91(m): 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
I tell you
majamajic:
Sportybet and scammers , na 5
and 6
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by reealec(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sportybet are real time scammers they did same to my friend 150k he almost vomit suicide thank God a friend quickly rushed to his house. We all gather money for him BCS the money was for his school fees.
If you're a gambler if it's not bet9ja or naira bet Omo forget it Plz

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) / Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics / Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.