Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) (60068 Views)

Python Killed In Ikorodu / Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) / Huge Python Killed In Otukpo Market, To Be Sold For N15,000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by chikason22(m): 5:12am On Mar 02, 2022
asahnwaKC:
Anaconda shocked shocked
Some of you have been calling it anaconda. Do we have anaconda in Africa?
Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by Rursh(m): 5:16am On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:

But this is sad we are killing our wild life, but i blame our government who suppose to develop agencies to catch this wild lifes just as it is in developed countries to protect them from humans and to also protect humans from them

Guy shut up dia, no be for snake matter. Iols...
Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by onikoyikosoko: 5:33am On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:
shocked omg this snake is big this snake can kill a young man op did you get the measurement seems they were trying to measure it

It can kill a skinny and weak ass young man......

1 Like

Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by onikoyikosoko: 5:35am On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:

But this is sad we are killing our wild life, but i blame our government who suppose to develop agencies to catch this wild lifes just as it is in developed countries to protect them from humans and to also protect humans from them

Have you been to China and USA before? Men dey chop bush meat any how oooooo

Na USA I chop grilled alligator, in sweet and sour sauce
Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:03am On Mar 02, 2022
A very special gift for our own lalasticlala. This one go carry am till the middle of the year

2 Likes

Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by Slurity(m): 6:05am On Mar 02, 2022
Now, this is python and not those indomie that people hasbeen posting as python since

2 Likes

Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by Aroyjunior(m): 6:09am On Mar 02, 2022
This one is original phyton that can swallow human being true true.chai.......even in death am shaking.

1 Like

Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by Asabe4(f): 6:19am On Mar 02, 2022
Ebubu:
they are not expert snake trainers so that is the best move since it poses threat to their life or lives of humans around.
I agree!
Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by Donaluta(m): 6:25am On Mar 02, 2022
Them done go kill that community JuJu
Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by Udymos: 6:28am On Mar 02, 2022
Lala right now. . .

1 Like

Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by thundafire: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2022
chikason22:
I believe that snake have swallowed something. This is the biggest python I have seen lately.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
I think after the big food it digested gave it this new looks

1 Like

Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 7:32am On Mar 02, 2022
Why always kill??
chikason22:
This is a huge python killed in a forest at Rumuokparali area of PH.

The meat will surely go round.
I got this from a friend that stays in that area. Boys are not smiling.

Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:35am On Mar 02, 2022
Naija can't see animal and allow it to go freely at least take a picture of the animal but no they prefer killing it...
Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by msrcusgarvey6(m): 7:40am On Mar 02, 2022
This is all that we do on daily basis. Behaiours Russia and Ukrain stopped hundred of years ago. We sit here struggling to make two square meals but know the politics of developef world more than Eastern Europeans. Shameful
chikason22:
This is a huge python killed in a forest at Rumuokparali area of PH.

The meat will surely go round.
I got this from a friend that stays in that area. Boys are not smiling.

Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by chikason22(m): 8:15am On Mar 02, 2022
wasuka14:
Why always kill??
We don't have wildlife experts in this country. Some of this creatures, if not reduced in number can pose great danger to humans around that area.

Do you rather prefer it kills and swallow a human than for it to be killed and digested by snake eaters?

See how massive that creature is. The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by chikason22(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2022
msrcusgarvey6:
This is all that we do on daily basis. Behaiours Russia and Ukrain stopped hundred of years ago. We sit here struggling to make two square meals but know the politics of developef world more than Eastern Europeans. Shameful
I don't understand what you are saying.. what behaviur are you talking about. Stopped the killing of snakes.
No matter how you kill these creatures, they're still lots of them in the wild.

All these animal activists sef undecided

1 Like

Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by chikason22(m): 8:22am On Mar 02, 2022
Blackdisciple:
Naija can't see animal and allow it to go freely at least take a picture of the animal but no they prefer killing it...
Take a picture of a killer python or anaconda
Please can you take a selfie with them when alive
Talk now oo. You animal activists are beginning to annoy me.

2 Likes

Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by KingEverest: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2022
onikoyikosoko:

It can kill a skinny and weak ass young man......
grin
Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:20am On Mar 02, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Better that way.

Same way we didn't meet Dinosaurs and we are living fine.

You don't like snakes?

1 Like

Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by Ak911: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2022
Lala the say your food is ready.
Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by usah4(m): 9:32am On Mar 02, 2022
Deborah98:
Oboy that snake big ooooh shocked,trust my Nigerian brethren to do justice to it. What some of you cannot eat does not exist.

Na only spirit our brethren never chop oh
Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2022
lonelydora:

You don't like snakes?

I don't. Do you?
Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
That's a big one
Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
chikason22:

Take a picture of a killer python or anaconda
Please can you take a selfie with with when alive
Talk now oo. You animal activists are beginning to annoy me.

Hahahaha if I see one I no go kill Walai, rather I will take pics and go my way
Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by MsFaith: 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Are you sure that is not a little anaconda? shocked
Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by chikason22(m): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
Blackdisciple:

Hahahaha if I see one I no go kill Walai, rather I will take pics and go my way
Talk is cheap. You that will scream your ancestors out of their resting places. You dear do that to a hungry snake. The best form of defence is attack.

Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by chikason22(m): 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
MsFaith:
Are you sure that is not a little anaconda? shocked
There is only a particular region where anacondas can be found. In Australia and other region save for Africa. So I don't think so
Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by lonelydora: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't. Do you?

Snakes are beautiful and harmless

1 Like

Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by Agboconsult1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
THIS IS THE STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE THAT MR WIKE IS TALKING ABOUT... grin grin grin
Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by chikason22(m): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
lonelydora:

Snakes are beautiful and harmless

Re: A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) by sergeant2014: 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Rumukparali is in Obio/akpor not Port Harcourt LGA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Python Snake Killed After Devouring Goat. / Conductor Used As BONNET HOLDER On A Moving Bus In Lagos State. VIDEO / Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.