Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Shell Restarts Assa North Gas Projects After Insecurity Disrupted Operation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell Restarts Assa North Gas Projects After Insecurity Disrupted Operation (11667 Views)

President Tinubu To Commission 3 Gas Projects In Imo & Delta / Imo state : Assa North-ohaji South Project(photos) / Shell Announces FID On Assa North Gas Project •targets 300 Million Cubic Feet Ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Restarts Assa North Gas Projects After Insecurity Disrupted Operation by Panda7(m): 12:09am On Mar 02, 2022
i hope they pay 10% tax to the community.
Re: Shell Restarts Assa North Gas Projects After Insecurity Disrupted Operation by Franking: 3:49am On Mar 02, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
I thought the propgandists said that igboland is barren? Let me see how they can force ohaji people in imo state to denounce their Igbo identity

I am from Ohaji and I am 100% Igbo.
Re: Shell Restarts Assa North Gas Projects After Insecurity Disrupted Operation by ThickSharon123(f): 3:58am On Mar 02, 2022
EastisBae:

Don't mind the idiats!
Imo State has so much gas that the investors had to rush back despite insecurity issues.

Imo State really has a bright future!!

Exactly grin
Re: Shell Restarts Assa North Gas Projects After Insecurity Disrupted Operation by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2022
"SE is poor", "The Oil in Ondo is bigger than the Oil in SE", "What the SE has is Palm Oil, they dont have Oil" , "They want Biafra because of the Oil in SS". grin grin grin grin grin Useless cockroaches
Re: Shell Restarts Assa North Gas Projects After Insecurity Disrupted Operation by Getsaved(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2022
kingsmecca:
Good one, welcome back to Assa community.

Assa remains a peaceful community with loving and friendly people.

#AssaNorth.

Kingmecca, please check your email, I sent a pm. I would like to know some things about that place
Re: Shell Restarts Assa North Gas Projects After Insecurity Disrupted Operation by Ekugbeh(m): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2022
gurujoe:
Imo state again with gas with the way gas things are going on in Imo state within the next 20 years Imo state will be the richest state in Nigeria
a community in Delta state, kokori to be precise has more than twenty oil wells. Yet the place is nothing to write home about
Re: Shell Restarts Assa North Gas Projects After Insecurity Disrupted Operation by Ojiofor: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2022
Ekugbeh:
a community in Delta state, kokori to be precise has more than twenty oil wells. Yet the place is nothing to write home about

Their wealth is being used to develop Asaba and Warri.
Re: Shell Restarts Assa North Gas Projects After Insecurity Disrupted Operation by mrvitalis(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2022
Franking:

I am from Ohaji and I am 100% Igbo.
Lmfao ...u are the descendant of the lost prince of Benin

Lmfao font mind the anu mpams
Re: Shell Restarts Assa North Gas Projects After Insecurity Disrupted Operation by Franking: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmfao ...u are the descendant of the lost prince of Benin

Lmfao font mind the anu mpams

Lost prince of Benin my hairy nyash!
Re: Shell Restarts Assa North Gas Projects After Insecurity Disrupted Operation by francoinzion: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
Our trucks worked there last year, I never new God blessed Imo State with such abundance in natural gas and crude. The project is a multi million dollars project and when finished will be the largest gas production plant in Africa.
They should fix the road biko, I'm tired of staying in Lagos.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Killings: ACF Sets Up Committee On Anti-grazing Law / Analysis Of Governor Umahi's First Term In Office By Wisdom Nwedene (Photos) / Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.