Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

The Absolute UNO: Lightening Europe With Bold And Vibrant Artworks - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Absolute UNO: Lightening Europe With Bold And Vibrant Artworks (315 Views)

Artworks I Made With My Android Phone / This Nigerian Artist’s Artworks Are So Realistic It’s Hard To Believe / Artworks By A Nairalander, Kebi Arts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Absolute UNO: Lightening Europe With Bold And Vibrant Artworks by itzblessed: 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
HomeBreaking NewsThe Absolute UNO: Lightening Europe With Bold And Vibrant Artworks
MORE STORIES

B! CULTURE/MARCH 1, 2022
NO COMMENT
FACES AT THE LANDMARK ART EXHIBITION OF AUSTRIAN ARTIST AND SCULPTOR, SOLOLMON OKPURUKHRE

The Absolute UNO: Lightening Europe With Bold And Vibrant Artworks
BREAKING NEWSEDITORIAL DESKPEOPLE OF COLOUR
/SEPTEMBER 25, 2021/BLACK WASH /NO COMMENT/1597 VIEWS
SHARE ON:FacebookTwitter Linked InEmail
Luxembourg based Nigerian painter and sculptor, Uyi Nosa-Ordia has been at the frontline of crafting very spectacular art forms. Uyi has gained credibility among his contemporaries in the highly competitive art industry and the elite clientele in Europe.

In this interview with BLACKWASH Executive Editor, Oludare Sorunke, Uyi discussed about his craft, art business in Europe and a call to action on the stolen Benin artefacts.

Tell us about the Tableaux de Fusion-TDF event.

Tableaux de Fusion is a social art project to celebrate the European Capital of Culture, Esch-sur-Alzette, for the year 2022, ESCH2022. This is the second largest city in Luxembourg. The project involves the collaboration of several artists of different professions, techniques and nationalities. It will involve photography, digital art (graphics design), printing and painting. With a final exhibition to present 45 collaborative artworks representing European communities. I created the art project to promote cooperation amongst artists irrespective of their ethnicities or cultural
backgrounds.

What inspires your works?
I am inspired by life in all its forms around and within me.

What medium of art do you specialize in?
I paint, sculpt and create performance art.

If you are to live a second life, will you choose art?
Absolutely.

Can you consider a six digit annual income in a white collar job?
My life without creating art will be uninteresting and unfulfilling regardless of the economic benefits I may receive.

What are your frustrations on the job?
I’m not sure I’ll call them frustrations but maybe some challenges. For instance, I’d like to host bigger shows and participate in more reputable expos around the world. But I understand that the best things don’t often come easy. That’s a challenge but one that’s surmountable.

Read more @ https://blackwash.blog/the-absolute-uno-lightening-europe-with-bold-and-vibrant-artworks/

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Design Training For Beginners/semi Pros / A Master Piece from late Alex Igiozee The Great Nigerian Sculptor / How To Represent Your Brand With An Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.