Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. (3868 Views)

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / US-based Couple Accuses Nigerian Surrogate Mother Of Absconding With Twins (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
I don't trust my wife, what could she be up to by asking me in 2019 to provide sperm for a surrogate , I think she was even suggesting her sister in-law who has been unable to have children be the surrogate.

Since returning to UK 18months ago, I learnt from her that she tried to get me abducted from my village compound and committed to mental hospital.

My wife and I are only married on paper, we are UK based, I am 58 y.o. and my wife is 43 y.o. we have been married 22 years, with 4 daughters. I returned to Nigeria in 2018 for 2 years. She made me realise that the marriage is truly dead.

Before I left for Nigeria we had long stopped all intimacy, she hand me on permanent silent treatment.

When she came back to visit Nigeria she continued being hostile even to the extent of sharing bedroom with her brother instead of me.

She has some land she purchased by herself because I told her I will not purchase any using her family, that I would rather rather wait until I return, but when I returned she never even suggested I check on her lands and building project, she only decided to show me some deeds of the lands (unsigned) just about the same time of her making the surrogate suggestion.

I only returned to the UK to wait out the plandemic and prevent any of my children getting jabbed with the C0VlD shot. I intend to return to Nigeria once the plandemic has played out.

We were married in a court wedding and I no longer follow Christianity, I have decided to just marry a new wife traditionally, serves my purpose to remain officially married in the eyes of UK authorities for purposes of keeping a close eye on the children.

It was whilst I was still in Nigeria in 2019 that she made this strange request and even two of her brothers tried persuading me after I refused.
Right now I am considering searching for a new wife for Nigeria.

The reason for the thread was to ask people the reason she may have been asking me to go somewhere to give a sample of my semen for surrogacy to try for a son and she was trying so hard to convince me after I said no.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
you have been married to the devil's daughter... keep searching for new demons to remarry.

2 Likes

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
Aswear my brother! Do you know she loves IPOB and hates PMB? grin
MrBrownJay1:
you have been married to the devil's daughter... keep searching for new demons to remarry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Shalommy(f): 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
You're 58 with 4kids, what else do you need another wife for? Chaii..

8 Likes

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Shalommy:

companionship, love, affection, care...i would guess!

but the important question IS: why search for such woman in Nigeria, isnt there some nice women in the UK for you?! stop trying to bring yeye women from Africa that would be clueless to life in the west, and bring nothing but more chaos to your life.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
I would still like a son, besides the need for companionship and intimacy does not disappear with age.
Shalommy:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
I am looking in Nigeria or Africa because I am still legally married to her in the eyes of UK authorities, but in Africa men can traditionally marry multiple wives. So a new wife cannot get a visa permanently for the UK, also I have a home in Nigeria and my heart is in returning home at my earliest convenience.
MrBrownJay1:

companionship, love, affection, care...i would guess!

but the important question IS: why search for such woman in Nigeria, isnt there some nice women in the UK for you?! stop trying to bring yeye women from Africa that would be clueless to life in the west, and bring nothing but more chaos to your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by remsonik(f): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hmmm. Since you're now in Nigeria, you already have four daughters and she's your wife. Settle all issues with her and move back to UK with her. Don't have a surrogate mother. Female children are good too not only male children

2 Likes

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
What do you think dear?
remsonik:
Hmmm
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
I am right now in UK and she recently travelled to Nigeria without telling me although we live under same roof in UK. Some one who has done what she did can never gain my trust again. She can never apologise and for that reason I can never settle our issue and trust her.
remsonik:
Hmmm. Since you're now in Nigeria, you already have four daughters and she's your wife. Settle all issues with her and move back to UK with her. Don't have a surrogate mother. Female children are good too not only male children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
GenBuhari:
I don't trust my wife, what could she be up to by asking me in 2019 to provide sperm for a surrogate , I think she was even suggesting her sister in-law who has been unable to have children be the surrogate.

Since returning to UK 18months ago, I learnt from her that she tried to get me abducted from my village compound and committed to mental hospital.

My wife and I are only married on paper, we are UK based, I am 58 y.o. and my wife is 43 y.o. we have been married 22 years, with 4 daughters. I returned to Nigeria in 2018 for 2 years. She made me realise that the marriage is truly dead.

Before I left for Nigeria we had long stopped all intimacy, she hand me on permanent silent treatment, when she came back to visit Nigeria she continued being hostile even to the extent of sharing bedroom with her brother instead of me......
The story wowo, no be small! undecided

If only it were possible to read the other side so as to make sense of many of the not so clear claims abeg.. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by nasonaso: 12:00am On Mar 02, 2022
Nawa ohh
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 02, 2022
What is not clear? I am still here for clarification.
Kobojunkie:
The story wowo, no be small! undecided

If only it were possible to read the other side so as to make sense of many of the not so clear claims abeg.. undecided
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Saintmary(f): 12:24am On Mar 02, 2022
nasonaso:
Nawa ohh

Na real wah.

So, after spending the most youthful of his years with the wrong woman, he now wants to squeeze love and affection out of one stupid uneducated african woman abi.

So, African women don't deserve respect and dignity.

Na to chop crumbs of respectability.

He's legally married. That means any other marriage is null and void. See the obvious condescension.

Well, I'm sure some desperate old woman will pm you.

8 Likes

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Stereotypes: 12:48am On Mar 02, 2022
If you want to remarry, better sooner than later.
It sounds like your wife won't even care since you are living like strangers already.

Looking for child means you'll be looking for chick in the twenties and thirties, so when you're 80,your new beloved will be around late 40s or early 50s.

Most young ladies who will look in your direction will weigh your financial capabilities and also consider that you'll most likely be a liability in 20 years tops.I'm saying this because you may be wearing pampers and needing her to wipe your bumbum by 80-85.

Without good money, this plan will cause you a lot of problems. I hope you've saved well cos it won't be easy to maintain your UK home and your Nigerian home-you will be paying school fees till you are at least 85 years old(ie if you have this son within the next 2 years).

You married your madam when she was 21,and you 35 if your OP is correct . She was very young and maybe she just doesn't want again and is waiting for you to severe the cord.

No point in pretending, why don't you just end it?

If you both won't fix it, move on and live your best lives please.

Life is too short for all this wahala.

Good luck sir.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 02, 2022
So I should remain alone because I spent my youthful years with the wrong woman?

How did you get the impression that I think African women don't deserve respect and dignity?

To have a court wedding does not affect the traditional right of a man to get a second wife. In my opinion besides my marriage to my wife is non-existent in reality.

To be honest children are not that important but most women want children and a son would be nice if he comes but not strictly necessary.

Saintmary:

Na real wah.

So, after spending the most youthful of his years with the wrong woman, he now wants to squeeze love and affection out of one stupid uneducated african woman abi.

So, African women don't deserve respect and dignity.

Na to chop crumbs of respectability.

He's legally married. That means any other marriage is null and void. See the obvious condescension.

Well, I'm sure some desperate old woman will pm you.
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Kobojunkie: 1:26am On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
So I should remain alone because spent my youthful years with the wrong woman?

How did you get the impression that I think African women don't deserve respect and dignity?

To have a court wedding does not affect the traditional right of a man to get a second wife. In my opinion besides my marriage to my wife is non-existent in reality.

To be honest children are not that important but most women want children and a son would be nice if he comes but not strictly necessary.
If she is truly the wrong woman, why not simply divorce her? undecided

Why are you dragging her along with you after all the rant about wasting spending your youth on her? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 02, 2022
You are spot on. there is not even anything to end sef.
My heart is set on ending my days at home I only returned to UK because of what is going on in the world right now and I cannot trust her to make right decisions for our children alone.
I think she can seek the divorce if she wishes but whilst in UK remaining officially married gives me more rights to remain in our home and have full access to my children. @kobojunkie
I have enough money to start over and start to build a new life so gold diggers would be quickly disappointed.

Stereotypes:
If you want to remarry, better sooner than later.
It sounds like your wife won't even care since you are living like strangers already.

Looking for child means you'll be looking for chick in the twenties and thirties, so when you're 80,your new beloved will be around late 40s or early 50s.

Most young ladies who will look in your direction will weigh your financial capabilities and also consider that you'll most likely be a liability in 20 years tops.I'm saying this because you may be wearing pampers and needing her to wipe your bumbum by 80-85.

Without good money, this plan will cause you a lot of problems. I hope you've saved well cos it won't be easy to maintain your UK home and your Nigerian home-you will be paying school fees till you are at least 85 years old(ie if you have this son within the next 2 years).

You married your madam when she was 21,and you 35 if your OP is correct . She was very young and maybe she just doesn't want again and is waiting for you to severe the cord.

No point in pretending, why don't you just end it?

If you both won't fix it, move on and live your best lives please.

Life is too short for all this wahala.

Good luck sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Kobojunkie: 2:33am On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
You are spot on. there is not even anything to end sef.
My heart is set on ending my days at home I only returned to UK because of what is going on in the world right now and I cannot trust her to make right decisions for our children alone.
I think she can seek the divorce if she wishes but whilst in UK remaining officially married gives me more rights to remain in our home and have full access to my children. @kobojunkie
I have enough money to start over and start to build a new life so gold diggers would be quickly disappointed.
And the statements in bold, along with the claims you have made so far of her and your intentions, don't add up. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 02, 2022
It won't add up because your brain appears to be wired to only see things from the woman's point of view.
I cannot trust her not to decide get her and my children the C0VlD jabbed.
You have to be more specific in pinpointing what it is exactly that is not adding up or you.
Kobojunkie:
And the statements in bold, along with the claims you have made so far of her and your intentions, don't add up. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Kobojunkie: 2:59am On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
1. It won't add up because your brain appears to be wired to only see things from the woman's point of view.
2. You have to be more specific in pinpointing what it is exactly that is not adding up or you.
1. Wrong! It doesn't add up because it makes no sense why a some one who claims to have no trust in another person would choose to continue living and raising kids with such a one, this as he searches to add another woman for himself, on a different coast. undecided

It does not add up because you are more willing to continue married to this same person you seem to have nothing good to speak of. You are willing to continue living in the same house with this same person. undecided

2. I can go on, but no point since no matter how you try to explain it away, until I hear from the other side, I probably will not be convinced by anything you have to say. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by cococandy(f): 4:45am On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
It won't add up because your brain appears to be wired to only see things from the woman's point of view.
You have to be more specific in pinpointing what it is exactly that is not adding up or you.
What’s the issue with the Covid vaccine?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 02, 2022
Madam, if doesn't add up don't stress yourself too much, the main thing is that I have my good valid reasons for remaining in the house which I have already stated but you have failed to grasp. We don't even share a bedroom anymore and I cook my own meals. If it was not for the plandemic I would be in Nigeria right now.
Kobojunkie:
1. Wrong! It doesn't add up because it makes no sense why a some one who claims to have no trust in another person would choose to continue living and raising kids with such a one, this as he searches to add another woman for himself, on a different coast. undecided

It does not add up because you are more willing to continue married to this same person you seem to have nothing good to speak of. You are willing to continue living in the same house with this same person. undecided

2. I can go on, but no point since no matter how you try to explain it away, until I hear from the other side, I probably will not be convinced by anything you have to say. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 02, 2022
Have you not noticed my signature?
cococandy:

What’s the issue with the Covid vaccine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Kobojunkie: 5:40am On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
Madam, if doesn't add up don't stress yourself too much, the main thing is that I have my good valid reasons for remaining in the house which I have already stated but you have failed to grasp. We don't even share a bedroom anymore and I cook my own meals. If it was not for the plandemic I would be in Nigeria right now.
Another wogowogo aspect of your story be say you no even bother tell us true why your wife started giving you the silent treatment, even moving to room with her brother, long before your 2018 trip to Nigeria but here you skipping the koko all so you can play victim for us, as if seeking validation for your intentions. undecided

You didn't really need to tell us about your looking for wife wey you go sit put down there in Nigeria, you know? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:44am On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
I am looking in Nigeria or Africa because I am still legally married to her in the eyes of UK authorities, but in Africa men can traditionally marry multiple wives. So a new wife cannot get a visa permanently for the UK, also I have a home in Nigeria and my heart is in returning home at my earliest convenience.

have you ever thought of divorcing ol' crazy wife?
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Richy4(m): 5:58am On Mar 02, 2022
Oga I believe your thinking and the way u see things might be different from any average Nigerian due to your exposure...

If u want a son, U can adopt a son...U know already that there's no stigma attached anymore.... Even if there are, I guess your level of exposure will take care of it..

We kind of have the idea on why u don't wanna divorce her... Abi no be UK again? grin..

But on a serious note, think about it...@ your age at the moment, what u should be dwelling on should be strictly on things that will make u happy... Life is too short...

Permanent silent treatment is not close to that quest for the pursuit of happiness u should be seeking... It's like u are living with a flat mate...Is there nothing to salvage from the relationship?.. like rekindling the spark once again?

1 Like

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 02, 2022
Of course, but we married in Nigeria . Divorce would work in her favour in the UK, she can legally make me leave our home, so I am leaving it up to her to do if she wants. I am focussed on starting afresh in Nigeria once the plandemic blows over.
MrBrownJay1:

have you ever thought of divorcing ol' crazy wife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 02, 2022
If I tell you that apart from her trying to get me kidnapped (which I know, had it succeeded, I stood a good chance of not surviving that incident, having resolved that I can never allow myself to be carried away), she also refused to help me get some funds when my money ran out in Nigeria , I struggled for a few months until I figured out how to release my money tied up in my financial investments.

The chances of rekindling anything would depend on her apologising and doing things to regain my trust and I have never recalled her to ever sincerely apologise or ever acknowledge any wrongdoing.

My friend, like you said life is too short, and at my age I understand that very well.

Richy4:
Oga I believe your thinking and the way u see things might be different from any average Nigerian due to your exposure...

If u want a son, U can adopt a son...U know already that there's no stigma attached anymore.... Even if there are, I guess your level of exposure will take care of it..

We kind of have the idea on why u don't wanna divorce her... Abi no be UK again? grin..

But on a serious note, think about it...@ your age at the moment, what u should be dwelling on should be strictly on things that will make u happy... Life is too short...

Permanent silent treatment is not close to that quest for the pursuit of happiness u should be seeking... It's like u are living with a flat mate...Is there nothing to salvage from the relationship?.. like rekindling the spark once again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Richy4(m): 6:56am On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
If I tell you that apart from her trying to get me kidnapped (which I know, had it succeeded, I stood a good chance of not surviving that incident, having resolved that I can never allow myself to be carried away), she also refused to help me get some funds when my money ran out in Nigeria , I struggled for a few months until I figured out how to release my money tied up in my financial investments.

The chances of rekindling anything would depend on her apologising and doing things to regain my trust and I have never recalled her to ever sincerely apologise or ever acknowledge any wrongdoing.

My friend, like you said life is too short, and at my age I understand that very well.

In the event that she did not apologize, do you have a plan B?...
Like building a life outside the one you already have... Fresh start...
Do u have a time frame like where and when u gonna start all over again?
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by cococandy(f): 7:06am On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
Have you not noticed my signature?
Are all vaccinated folks currently poisoned?

It’s okay to have issues with being forced to vaccinate. People should have medical freedom even though I would encourage anyone on the fence to get vaccinated. But saying that it’s poison isn’t true. I respect your choice not to get it but don’t spread false information.

That being said, it’s not even a legit excuse to use as your reason for staying married because married or not, your wife can get the kids vaccinated without your permission.

2 Likes

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by cococandy(f): 7:08am On Mar 02, 2022
If she really did try to get you kidnapped, there’s no coming back from that.

Apology or not
GenBuhari:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This The Most Spoiled Girl In Britain? Meet Gina Rio / Settled / Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.