Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. (3933 Views)

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / US-based Couple Accuses Nigerian Surrogate Mother Of Absconding With Twins (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by remsonik(f): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
I am right now in UK and she recently travelled to Nigeria without telling me although we live under same roof in UK. Some one who has done what she did can never gain my trust again. She can never apologise and for that reason I can never settle our issue and trust her.
Ehyah it is well. You can report her to her parents if you can reach them and just assign them to talk to her and apologize to you for her wrongdoings
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Richy4(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
PlanB is already in effect she hasn't apologised and it would take more than a mere apology to fix this. Fresh start , new wife new life it is all in the plans, 13months tops to leave UK and return to Africa and freedom.

I believe you've got it all figured out.. I like that... All the best man. cool
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by surrogatesng: 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
To learn more about Egg and Sperm donation,IVF and Surrogacy visit http://nigeriansurrogates.com
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by cococandy(f): 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
Richy4:

If truly he is an anti-vaxxer, I'm just wondering how he circumvent from it and find his way to UK.. considering the fact that there's a policy of no vaccination certificate, no entry policy in place..Abi has Nigeria started playing their games again smiley
Lol you know we can provide whatever record is needed even if they don’t exist

1 Like

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
Her parents are late .
remsonik:
Ehyah it is well. You can report her to her parents if you can reach them and just assign them to talk to her and apologize to you for her wrongdoings
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Kobojunkie: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ybaby:
You and your current wife are birds of a feather made in heaven.

I beg you , do not bring an innocent woman into this una Yama yama o.
Just be managing each other with your gbas gbos..... in the next 70 years at most both of you would have cleared to heaven.
70 years is not a long time... pls donot bring any woman into una drama
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Kobojunkie: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ishilove:

Kobo, he stated that if he divorces her, he will lose his house in the UK. I know someone who been separated from his wife since 2009 and he has refused to divorce her for the same reason: loss of his assets.
If she initiates the divorce today, would the same not happen to him? People get divorced every day in the same UK without loosing all assets. undecided

This sounds too much like marriage abandonment to me and it seems the convenient go-to solution for Nigerian men when they get bored or have their eyes on something else. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by cococandy(f): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ybaby:

You and your current wife are birds of a feather made in heaven.

I beg you , do not bring an innocent woman into this una Yama yama o.

Just be managing each other with your gbas gbos..... in the next 70 years at most both of you would have cleared to heaven.

70 years is not a long time... pls donot bring any woman into una drama
You’re being generous cos 70 years is pushing it. He’s almost 60 already. There’s no one living to 130 years old these days.
Let’s say another 30+ and he should be thankful because that will put him over 90+ years. A very long life indeed.

1 Like

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Assets are a non issue as our home is rented.
For me it is about not being forced to move out and not knowing what is going on with the children at these uncertain plandemic times.
Kobojunkie:
If she initiates the divorce today, would the same not happen to him? People get divorced every day in the same UK without loosing all assets. undecided

This sounds too much like marriage abandonment to me and it seems the convenient go-to solution for Nigerian men when they get bored or have their eyes on something else. undecided
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
God gives life I may have 70 hours or 70 years left I dont know. I just want to make the best of the remaining years I have been granted.
cococandy:

You’re being generous cos 70 years is pushing it. He’s almost 60 already. There’s no one to 130 years old these days.
Let’s say another 30+ and he should be thankful because that will put him over 90+ years. A very long life indeed.
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by cococandy(f): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
God gives life I may have 70 hours or 70 years left I dont know. I just want to make the best of the remaining years I have been granted.
that’s a good way to look at it.

1 Like

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
For me it is about not being forced to move out and not knowing what is going on with the children at these uncertain plandemic times.
That will happen if she divorces you, will it not? So what are you going on about? undecided
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
I am answering question why I haven't divorced her. I can not speak for her, if she wants divorce she would do it. I would cross that bridge if or when it comes.
Kobojunkie:
That will happen if she divorces you, will it not? So what are you going on about? undecided
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by ststyreal(f): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
Beg me till now to eternity , I can no longer manage my wife, I am a gentleman who deserves a gentle feminine woman. There is a man out there who can manage her, 23 years is all the managing I can do biko.
I laugh in swahili grin grin, oga I pray you don't make a mistake and marry the one that will finally kidnapped you oooo. You want to marry you want to marry, oga sir, please, is it not the same woman you are going to marry or are you marrying your fellow man....hmmmm, oga think we'll sir.... We women get am for body oooo... I pray you find the peaceful and angelic wife you are looking for at this age sir....
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 03, 2022
I have learnt enough lessons , I am confident everything would be fine.
ststyreal:

I laugh in swahili grin grin, oga I pray you don't make a mistake and marry the one that will finally kidnapped you oooo. You want to marry you want to marry, oga sir, please, is it not the same woman you are going to marry or are you marrying your fellow man....hmmmm, oga think we'll sir.... We women get am for body oooo... I pray you find the peaceful and angelic wife you are looking for at this age sir....

1 Like

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by baby124: 6:15am On Mar 03, 2022
How can your wife plan your abduction into a mental hospital if you don’t have such issues already? Maybe you are not taking your medication which makes her scared of you. At your age 58, you woke up and said you want a son or what? So this your wife and small child, if anything happens to you, who will cater for them?

3 Likes

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by eyinjuege: 6:27am On Mar 03, 2022
GenBuhari:

Who was paying the rent while you left your family alone for 2 years to pursue whatever you were seeking in Nigeria?
Did you abandon them and only ran back to the UK because of the pandemic and you expected her to welcome you back with open arms?
If you're still living in a rented property after all these years, I doubt you were sending any money from Nigeria to UK for the upkeep of the same children you claim to love.
You left her all alone to face caring for 4 children in the UK, where there is limited help and family.
You haven't addressed that issue yet and you want her to open her arms to welcome you.
She doesn't have an atom of trust for you, and it's obvious you don’t trust her either.
She's also left for Nigeria without informing you. Maybe she too will spend 2 years there.

4 Likes

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 03, 2022
Read the entire thread so you can ask more relevant questions, as some of your questions suggest you have made some wrong assumptions.

Interestingly your use of this word "abandonment" struck me because that was what she would use to complain in our rare whatsapp conversations after mid- 2019 after she decided on her own free will to collect the children back to the UK. It gives me the idea that you yourself may have felt abandoned in the UK by your ex-spouse and father of your children. Am I correct?
eyinjuege:

Who was paying the rent while you left your family alone for 2 years to pursue whatever you were seeking in Nigeria?
Did you abandon them and only ran back to the UK because of the pandemic and you expected her to welcome you back with open arms?
If you're still living in a rented property after all these years, I doubt you were sending any money from Nigeria to UK for the upkeep of the same children you claim to love.
You left her all alone to face caring for 4 children in the UK, where there is limited help and family.
You haven't addressed that issue yet and you want her to open her arms to welcome you.
She doesn't have an atom of trust for you, and it's obvious you don’t trust her either.
She's also left for Nigeria without informing you. Maybe she too will spend 2 years there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Chomsky1967(f): 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
cococandy:
If she really did try to get you kidnapped, there’s no coming back from that.

Apology or not
If she did and he does marry another woman I can only imagine the kind of hell new woman will experience in that marriage
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Chomsky1967(f): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
GenBuhari:
I am an antivaxxer at least she agrees with me on that issue but the world is so unpredictable at the moment I feel its just better to be with my children under the same roof. She doesn't take good care of her health, I feel it is just necessary for me to be around.
How old are your kids?
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
8, 14,16, 20
Chomsky1967:

How old are your kids?
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
What kind of hell are you imagining?
Chomsky1967:

If she did and he does marry another woman I can only imagine the kind of hell new woman will experience in that marriage
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Chomsky1967(f): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
GenBuhari:
What kind of hell are you imagining?

She has known and loved you for many years of the 22 years, heck she probably still does and you say she planned your kidnap. Imagine what she'd do to a woman she doesn't know from Adam, feels nothing but anger and hatred for, who "snatched" her husband.
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Where did I say she loved me?
She told me herself she planned my abduction, read the thread well you will find all the answers.
Chomsky1967:

She has known and loved you for many years of the 22 years, heck she probably still does and you say she planned your kidnap. Imagine what she'd do to a woman she doesn't know from Adam, feels nothing but anger and hatred for, who "snatched" her husband.
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Chomsky1967(f): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
GenBuhari:
Where did I say she loved me?
She told me herself she planned my abduction, read the thread well you will find all the answers.

You didn't need to say, she married you, abi it was a contract marriage?
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
You making assumptions
Chomsky1967:

You didn't need to say, she married you, abi it was a contract marriage?
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by eyinjuege: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
GenBuhari:
Read the entire thread so you can ask more relevant questions, as some of your questions suggest you have made some wrong assumptions.

Interestingly your use of this word "abandonment" struck me because that was what she would use to complain in our rare whatsapp conversations after mid- 2019 after she decided on her own free will to collect the children back to the UK. It gives me the idea that you yourself may have felt abandoned in the UK by your ex-spouse and father of your children. Am I correct?

But that is what it is.
You can't leave your wife alone for years and think it's normal.
My spouse and I are with each other btw. Thanks for asking.
If he decides to leave me with 4 children for such a protracted period in the throes of a midlife crisis, he will definitely come back and receive an expected shocker.
At least we both know ourselves that much.

4 Likes

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Yes but you cannot judge my relationship based on your own, very different circumstances.
If you take the time to read the entire thread you would understand the reason travelling to Nigeria for extended length of time was not as unreasonable as you believe.
A lot of your assumptions are well off which is indicative of the fact that you have not bothered to read entire thread. Which I don't expect everyone to have the time to do, but I would expect you to have the wisdom to ask questions rather than making assumptions.

eyinjuege:

But that is what it is.
You can't leave your wife alone for years and think it's normal.
My spouse and I are with each other btw. Thanks for asking.
If he decides to leave me with 4 children for such a protracted period in the throes of a midlife crisis, he will definitely come back and receive an expected shocker.
At least we both know ourselves that much.
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by tiger28: 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Stereotypes:
If you want to remarry, better sooner than later.
It sounds like your wife won't even care since you are living like strangers already.

Looking for child means you'll be looking for chick in the twenties and thirties, so when you're 80,your new beloved will be around late 40s or early 50s.

Most young ladies who will look in your direction will weigh your financial capabilities and also consider that you'll most likely be a liability in 20 years tops.I'm saying this because you may be wearing pampers and needing her to wipe your bumbum by 80-85.

Without good money, this plan will cause you a lot of problems. I hope you've saved well cos it won't be easy to maintain your UK home and your Nigerian home-you will be paying school fees till you are at least 85 years old(ie if you have this son within the next 2 years).

You married your madam when she was 21,and you 35 if your OP is correct . She was very young and maybe she just doesn't want again and is waiting for you to severe the cord.

No point in pretending, why don't you just end it?

If you both won't fix it, move on and live your best lives please.

Life is too short for all this wahala.

Good luck sir.
Amazing analysis!
I am 50 , just ended a 25 year marriage in the US. I have an amazing apartment overlooking the sea, my 2 Children are both graduates making their own money and I am now enjoying a fabulous life......no need to ever think of pushing Baby strollers in my life again,I play golf, go to the gym , take care of my health and go on dates if need be. ....no Sweat! My advice for this guy, be there for your daughters, don't rush into any relationship now, if you need to ever get into a relationship, get someone in your age bracket ( high probability that she is a divorcee with older children) so you can grow old TOGETHER and enjoy your money together. The 2 of you must have learned from previous relationships so you will do better now. DONT go to Africa to marry some young women o!!!!!! You cannot get true love as a returnee because most of the female's motives will be different from yours( financial and ability to relocate them) plus why deal with a new Baby at this age? Ridiculous!!! By the time that you are 80 yrs, your African wife will NOW be in her PRIME........You will suffer PART 2!
RELAX yourself , get yourself a laid back woman close to your age From UK (UK because you will understand each other well as UK citizens and understand the system well) forget about your desire of sex with a young girl.....that will not end well.
Take good care of yourself and enjoy your new life without baggage Bro!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by UjuJoan2: 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
GenBuhari:
So I should remain alone because I spent my youthful years with the wrong woman?

How did you get the impression that I think African women don't deserve respect and dignity?

To have a court wedding does not affect the traditional right of a man to get a second wife. In my opinion besides my marriage to my wife is non-existent in reality.

To be honest children are not that important but most women want children and a son would be nice if he comes but not strictly necessary.

This one is just looking for an excuse to marry a second wife. Oga no problem, go ahead and marry, it’s a “great” idea . . . Welldone!

3 Likes

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Chomsky1967(f): 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
GenBuhari:
You making assumptions

Why exactly did you create this thread? You wan remarry oya na, you don't need validation from anyone

1 Like

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
The reason for the thread was to ask people the reason she may have been asking me to go somewhere to give a sample of my semen for surrogacy to try for a son and she was trying so hard to convince me after I said no.
Chomsky1967:

Why exactly did you create this thread? You wan remarry oya na, you don't need validation from anyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Pictures Of Fathers And Babies (David Beckham and others) / Do You Know Some Men Are The Wife In Many Marriages / Is He Too Young For Disciplinary Measures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.