Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. (3940 Views)

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / US-based Couple Accuses Nigerian Surrogate Mother Of Absconding With Twins (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Ybaby: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
I am right now in UK and she recently travelled to Nigeria without telling me although we live under same roof in UK. Some one who has done what she did can never gain my trust again. She can never apologise and for that reason I can never settle our issue and trust her.

You and your current wife are birds of a feather made in heaven.

I beg you , do not bring an innocent woman into this una Yama yama o.

Just be managing each other with your gbas gbos..... in the next 70 years at most both of you would have cleared to heaven.

70 years is not a long time... pls donot bring any woman into una drama

3 Likes

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 02, 2022
We have issues in our marriage like most people and I would not be foolish enough to say that I am blameless, but I did not warrant that type of silent treatment in my opinion. It could be for any reason because people who do silent treatment often do not discuss issues and expect you to automatically understand their reasons.
So many things were going on , she lost her mother 2017 and we lost our second male baby at 5months pregnancy which she may have found a way to blame me for and some other issues and ongoing relationship issues or It could be just pure manipulation on her part.

I don't need external validation for seeking a new wife. Her actions has given me all the validation and justification I need.
Kobojunkie:
Another wogowogo aspect of your story be say you no even bother tell us true why your wife started giving you the silent treatment, even moving to room with her brother, long before your 2018 trip to Nigeria but here you skipping the koko all so you can play victim for us, as if seeking validation for your intentions. undecided

You didn't really need to tell us about your looking for wife wey you go sit put down there in Nigeria, you know? undecided

1 Like

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:31am On Mar 02, 2022
If you are very sure that your wife truly planned your abduction and you are not safe living with her, abroad or in Nigeria, then I think you should get another apartment. It is difficult to believe that a woman can stay with a man she doesn't love for 22good years, then suddenly thinks of abducting him. This is a woman you claimed bought some lands, meaning she's not a broke asssss. So don't you think you may have hurt her badly at some point in the marriage? If you did, then appologise and seek forgiveness.

You did not mention if the surrogacy idea was meant for you/wife, or your childless sister in-law. If you/wife aren't contented with 4 daughters, then pay someone for the surrogacy. Your wife's idea of using her sister to be the surrogate mom isn't good.

Daughters are known to love and sacrifice for their fathers a lot. So if truly you were a good father to your daughters, one or two of them may want to come live with you when you get another home. I do not believe in the concept of "two wives", besides you are almost 60yrs. Also, getting another wife may offend your daughters and make them stick to their mom, while seeing you as the bad one.
GenBuhari:
I don't trust my wife, what could she be up to by asking me in 2019 to provide sperm for a surrogate , I think she was even suggesting her sister in-law who has been unable to have children be the surrogate.

Since returning to UK 18months ago, I learnt from her that she tried to get me abducted from my village compound and committed to mental hospital.

sharing bedroom with her brother instead of me.

She made this strange request and even two of her brothers tried persuading me after I refused.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Richy4(m): 7:37am On Mar 02, 2022
cococandy:

Are all vaccinated folks currently poisoned?

It’s okay to have issues with being forced to vaccinate. People should have medical freedom even though I would encourage anyone on the fence to get vaccinated. But saying that it’s poison isn’t true. I respect your choice not to get it but don’t spread false information.

That being said, it’s not even a legit excuse to use as your reason for staying married because married or not, your wife can get the kids vaccinated without your permission.

If truly he is an anti-vaxxer, I'm just wondering how he circumvent from it and find his way to UK.. considering the fact that there's a policy of no vaccination certificate, no entry policy in place..Abi has Nigeria started playing their games again smiley
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2022
Beg me till now to eternity , I can no longer manage my wife, I am a gentleman who deserves a gentle feminine woman. There is a man out there who can manage her, 23 years is all the managing I can do biko.
Ybaby:

You and your current wife are birds of a feather made in heaven.

I beg you , do not bring an innocent woman into this una Yama yama o.

Just be managing each other with your gbas gbos..... in the next 70 years at most both of you would have cleared to heaven.

70 years is not a long time... pls donot bring any woman into una drama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Gerrard59(m): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2022
So prior to 2018, you resided in the UK yet you were ranting and chanting on NL that Buhari is the best thing since sliced bread??! angry

Anyway, see my signature.

Wicked lots!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Ndidi2: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
I am right now in UK and she recently travelled to Nigeria without telling me although we live under same roof in UK. Some one who has done what she did can never gain my trust again. She can never apologise and for that reason I can never settle our issue and trust her.
what exactly did you do that woman not to forgive you?
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by The5DME(m): 7:55am On Mar 02, 2022
You bored and old folks will conjure up any story, just to get attention. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Ndidi2: 7:56am On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
What is not clear? I am still hear for clarification.
The woman is hurt.
That is what l see.
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Ndidi2: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2022
Saintmary:

Na real wah.

So, after spending the most youthful of his years with the wrong woman, he now wants to squeeze love and affection out of one stupid uneducated african woman abi.

So, African women don't deserve respect and dignity.

Na to chop crumbs of respectability.

He's legally married. That means any other marriage is null and void. See the obvious condescension.

Well, I'm sure some desperate old woman will pm you.
u HV already concluded she is a wrong woman when u hvnt heard her own side..

1 Like

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 02, 2022
PlanB is already in effect she hasn't apologised and it would take more than a mere apology to fix this. Fresh start , new wife new life it is all in the plans, 13months tops to leave UK and return to Africa and freedom.
Richy4:

In the event that she did not apologize, do you have a plan B?...
Like building a life outside the one you already have... Fresh start...
Do u have a time frame like where and when u gonna start all over again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Ndidi2: 8:03am On Mar 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And the statements in bold, along with the claims you have made so far of her and your intentions, don't add up. undecided
you are seeing what m seeing too.

3 Likes

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Ndidi2: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
Madam, if doesn't add up don't stress yourself too much, the main thing is that I have my good valid reasons for remaining in the house which I have already stated but you have failed to grasp. We don't even share a bedroom anymore and I cook my own meals. If it was not for the plandemic I would be in Nigeria right now.
tell us that u didn't hurt that woman..
Did u cheat on her?
Some women will never forgive you if u cheat on them especially the ones that truly love and respect you.

1 Like

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2022
I am an antivaxxer at least she agrees with me on that issue but the world is so unpredictable at the moment I feel its just better to be with my children under the same roof. She doesn't take good care of her health, I feel it is just necessary for me to be around.
cococandy:

Are all vaccinated folks currently poisoned?

It’s okay to have issues with being forced to vaccinate. People should have medical freedom even though I would encourage anyone on the fence to get vaccinated. But saying that it’s poison isn’t true. I respect your choice not to get it but don’t spread false information.

That being said, it’s not even a legit excuse to use as your reason for staying married because married or not, your wife can get the kids vaccinated without your permission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Ndidi2: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Another wogowogo aspect of your story be say you no even bother tell us true why your wife started giving you the silent treatment, even moving to room with her brother, long before your 2018 trip to Nigeria but here you skipping the koko all so you can play victim for us, as if seeking validation for your intentions. undecided

You didn't really need to tell us about your looking for wife wey you go sit put down there in Nigeria, you know? undecided
l smell and suspect cheating..

2 Likes

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Beremx(f): 8:14am On Mar 02, 2022
I don't trust my wife, what could she be up to by asking me in 2019 to provide sperm for a surrogate , I think she was even suggesting her sister in-law who has been unable to have children be the surrogate.
GenBuhari

It seems after 22years of marriage, you still don’t understand your beloved wife. Your wife is desperately in need of a son and rather than you remarrying and getting a son, she prefers to go through surrogacy which has a better chance of having a male child. What I understand in your story is that she wants surrogacy and you wants to remarry, all for having a male child.
The reason you want to divorce her is simply because you don’t have a male child.

3 Likes

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 02, 2022
She told me herself.
cococandy:
If she really did try to get you kidnapped, there’s no coming back from that.

Apology or not
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Beremx(f): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
She told me herself.
Oga, I would advise you go for surrogacy because you can determine the sex of your baby through the procedure. The chances of you remarrying and having male kids through sexual contact is minimal.

1 Like

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Ndidi2: 8:24am On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
We have issues in our marriage like most people and I would not be foolish enough to say that I am blameless, but I did not warrant that type of silent treatment in my opinion. It could be for any reason because people who do silent treatment often do not discuss issues and expect you to automatically understand their reasons.
So many things were going on , she lost her mother 2017 and we lost our second male baby at 5months pregnancy which she may have found a way to blame me for and some other issues and ongoing relationship issues or It could be just pure manipulation on her part.

I don't need external validation for seeking a new wife. Her actions has given me all the validation and justification I need.
l must be an angel then bc when I'm hurt l always show and voice out.
Ur mind is made up for another wife
Do u know whether the second wife will be a better option?

But u can still salvage the marriage
If u want, especially bc of d children

From ur story l HV a feeling u cheated or HV a side chick that is making that woman not to HV anything physical with you..
And finding it hard to forgive u.
And u not apologizing and make d marriage work bc u can easily take another wife.

1 Like

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by NoToPile: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2022
I might be wrong but the main issue here is the male child brouhaha,

Wifey doesn't want to risk carrying another pregnancy which after 4 children and a miscarriage which he stated here is very understandable. Husband wants a male child and Wifey has told him the surrogacy option, husband wants another wife.

My own question is what if you don't have a male child with the other wife.

That abduction part sha I hope it's not true.

1 Like

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Beremx(f): 8:37am On Mar 02, 2022
NoToPile:
I might be wrong but the main issue here is the male child brouhaha,

Wifey doesn't want to risk carrying another pregnancy which after 4 children and a miscarriage which he stated here is very understandable. Husband wants a male child and Wifey has told him the surrogacy option, husband wants another wife.

My own question is what if you don't have a male child with the other wife.

That abduction part sha I hope it's not true.
He forgot at his age he’s the sex determiner. There are higher chances of him having male kids through surrogacy Incase he doesn’t know
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Ishilove: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2022
remsonik:
Hmmm. Since you're now in Nigeria, you already have four daughters and she's your wife. Settle all issues with her and move back to UK with her. Don't have a surrogate mother. Female children are good too not only male children
Easier postulated than practiced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2022
She told me herself she had arranged my abduction even though I had told her beforehand that if anybody ever tells her I have been kidnapped, that she shouldn't bother with a ransom as in cannot be carried away alive. She is not remorseful.

I am okay in the UK, she knows if she try any criminality in UK the police would come and collect her.
She has been very hostile I just ignore, I know she trying to provoke me to violence so police can remove me.

I don't care anymore if she feels hurt, I feel hurt also so we are even.

Surrogacy was for us to get a son which I don't believe because in back then I couldn't trust her (imagine after never-ending silent treatment to suddenly make such a request out of the blue).
I don't consider I have any wife at this present time so essentially my new wife would be my only wife.
LilMissFavvy:
If you are very sure that your wife truly planned your abduction and you are not safe living with her, abroad or in Nigeria, then I think you should get another apartment. It is difficult to believe that a woman can stay with a man she doesn't love for 22good years, then suddenly thinks of abducting him. This is a woman you claimed bought some lands, meaning she's not a broke asssss. So don't you think you may have hurt her badly at some point in the marriage? If you did, then appologise and seek forgiveness.

You did not mention if the surrogacy idea was meant for you/wife, or your childless sister in-law. If you/wife aren't contented with 4 daughters, then pay someone for the surrogacy. Your wife's idea of using her sister to be the surrogate mom isn't good.

Daughters are known to love and sacrifice for their fathers a lot. So if truly you were a good father to your daughters, one or two of them may want to come live with you when you get another home. I do not believe in the concept of "two wives", besides you are almost 60yrs. Also, getting another wife may offend your daughters and make them strick to their mom, while seeing you as the bad one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2022
I am not even the person pushing for a male child, its her. Of course I would like one, but it is not a be all and end all situation.
Beremx:
Oga, I would advise you go for surrogacy because you can determine the sex of your baby through the procedure. The chances of you remarrying and having male kids through sexual contact is minimal.
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 02, 2022
I have never cheated in the marriage.
Ndidi2:
tell us that u didn't hurt that woman..
Did u cheat on her?
Some women will never forgive you if u cheat on them especially the ones that truly love and respect you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Ndidi2: 9:23am On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
I have never cheated in the marriage.
ok dear,
Good luck to you..
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2022
She didn't only tell me she doesn't want the marriage she showed in the most unmistakable terms. I am only giving her what she wants it is up to her to seek for divorce, I cannot stop her, but life is too short to live under silent treatment and threat of abduction.
Beremx:
GenBuhari

It seems after 22years of marriage, you still don’t understand your beloved wife. Your wife is desperately in need of a son and rather than you remarrying and getting a son, she prefers to go through surrogacy which has a better chance of having a male child. What I understand in your story is that she wants surrogacy and you wants to remarry, all for having a male child.
The reason you want to divorce her is simply because you don’t have a male child.
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2022
Your attention is very appreciated wink
The5DME:
You bored and old folks will conjure up any story, just to get attention. Smh
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Saintmary(f): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2022
Ndidi2:
u HV already concluded she is a wrong woman when u hvnt heard her own side..

She's not a wrong woman as a person, just wrong for that particular man.

That is why I don't support women who stay married to a man who doesn't want them, or force his ring on their finger.

Na she go suffer am las las.
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Saintmary(f): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
She told me herself she had arranged my abduction even though I had told her beforehand that if anybody ever tells her I have been kidnapped, that she shouldn't bother with a ransom as in cannot be carried away alive. She is not remorseful.

I am okay in the UK, she knows if she try any criminality in UK the police would come and collect her.
She has been very hostile I just ignore, I know she trying to provoke me to violence so police can remove me.

I don't care anymore if she feels hurt, I feel hurt also so we are even.

Surrogacy was for us to get a son which I don't believe because in back then I couldn't trust her (imagine after never-ending silent treatment to suddenly make such a request out of the blue).
I don't consider I have any wife at this present time so essentially my new wife would be my only wife.

Your wish for a second wife is a big trap for the woman who chose to be with you.

Stop this selfishness and divorce properly if you really want to move on.

2 Likes

Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Ishilove: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Wrong! It doesn't add up because it makes no sense why a some one who claims to have no trust in another person would choose to continue living and raising kids with such a one, this as he searches to add another woman for himself, on a different coast. undecided

It does not add up because you are more willing to continue married to this same person you seem to have nothing good to speak of. You are willing to continue living in the same house with this same person. undecided

2. I can go on, but no point since no matter how you try to explain it away, until I hear from the other side, I probably will not be convinced by anything you have to say. undecided
Kobo, he stated that if he divorces her, he will lose his house in the UK. I know someone who been separated from his wife since 2009 and he has refused to divorce her for the same reason: loss of his assets.
Re: Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. by Ndidi2: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2022
Saintmary:

She's not a wrong woman as a person, just wrong for that particular man.

That is why I don't support women who stay married to a man who doesn't want them, or force his ring on their finger.

Na she go suffer am las las.
ok dear l got u naw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help No One Want To Marry Me But They Want Sex Because I Am A Single Mother / : / At A Dead End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.