Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Missing Person. Picture. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person. Picture. (1607 Views)

Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details / Missing Person Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Person. Picture. by Yerimzo(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2022
Hello guys, this is Amaka Paul Winner, a graduate of Bingham university, Abuja- Keffi Road, Karu LGA. She went to the said School on 28th Feb, 2022, to sort out some NYSC posting issues. On her way back to the Lokogoma area where she resides, contact was last made with her around the Nyanya axis where she informed of the hold up she was stuck in. That was the last time anyone heard from her. Later that day, her phone popped up around the New Karu area, and not a thing ever since.

Kindly help reach out to the attached numbers with any useful information. Stay blessed, stay safe.�
Mod, kindly move this to front page please.

UDATE:
Thank Good God, Amaka just called. She was abducted in Karu (28/02/2022) and dropped off today (02/03/2022) at Bwari.
We appreciate your prayers and well wishes. And to those who felt the need to run their mouths without considering the plight of this poor girl, still, our prayer for you is that you, or your loved ones never find yourselves in this kind of situation.

Also, with all my plea this never made front page Sha, MODs should always make issues like this top priority pls, no one knows where help can come from. In all, thank you all.
Re: Missing Person. Picture. by NaijaGoBetter20: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2022
God Almighty will be with her where ever she might be and I pray she returns hale and healthy by the grace of God.
Re: Missing Person. Picture. by elderlyyoungman: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
Wish her save return

D same thing happen to sister amaka a course mate in University of Washington in 1805 we latter found out she only went out to eat. Some fresh meat and banana somewhere and need no disturbance from nobody.

need a business investors and partner on charcoal business, location is kwara state, pls DM me if you are interested, I can assure you of 20-50% return on investment monthly

1 Like

Re: Missing Person. Picture. by Kestolove(m): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
How this kind big person with this huge breast nd fat yansh go lost!!!.. If she fvck finish she go come back
Re: Missing Person. Picture. by Yerimzo(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
God Almighty will be with her where ever she might be and I pray she returns hale and healthy by the grace of God.

Amen
Re: Missing Person. Picture. by Yerimzo(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kestolove:
How this kind big person with this huge breast nd fat yansh go lost!!!.. If she fvck finish she go come back
Seriously
Re: Missing Person. Picture. by pyyxxaro: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
She most likely went to activate her CRYPTOCURRENCY account

Maybe her boo used Burantashi, she must have had an overdose cool

She would be back before tomorrow evening cool
Re: Missing Person. Picture. by Sekoni003(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lotso sickos on NL these days..some comments would make you literally cringe and shake your head. Seun needs to sanitize this site!

1 Like

Re: Missing Person. Picture. by NoahHadNoArk: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
pyyxxaro:
She most likely when to activate her CRYPTOCURRENCY account

Maybe her boo used Burantashi, she must have had an overdose cool

She would be back before tomorrow evening cool
[/s]

[s]
Kestolove:
[/s]

[s]
elderlyyoungman:
Wish her save return

D same thing happen to sister amaka a course mate in University of Washington in 1805 we latter found out she only went out to eat. Some fresh meat and banana somewhere and need no disturbance from nobody.

need a business investors and partner on charcoal business, location is kwara state, pls DM me if you are interested, I can assure you of 20-50% return on investment monthly
[/s]

Why your momma never used her regular Postinor 2 tablets after that night is something that beats me.

Would have spared the world the nuisance and nonentity the three of you have turned into.

Someone is missing and they are fears and concerns over her life given the rising rates of insecurities and road mishaps in the country, this is what you can switch on your data to type, from your maggots infested brains, abi?
If ever she went for a dick appointment like you three losers do, is it normal for her to stay incommunicado and keep her family apprehensive, 2 days and counting?

You May think its a joke but every time you type these trash its never funny and brings pain. Learn to be sensitive over the kinda comments you drop here before you attract the same misfortune to yourself or members of your families.......this things happen.

My peace I leave you
Re: Missing Person. Picture. by NoahHadNoArk: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
Kestolove:
[/s]

You are a disgrace to womanhood
Re: Missing Person. Picture. by pyyxxaro: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
[s][/s]

You are a disgrace to womanhood

You are a blessing to WOOOOOmanhood

Aunty what’s your mileage now, someone wants to recommend you for a job

There’s light now , change over cool

Re: Missing Person. Picture. by NoahHadNoArk: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
pyyxxaro:

You are a blessing to WOOOOOmanhood

Aunty what’s your mileage now, someone wants to recommend you for a job

There’s light now , change over cool
[/s]

That's how Dumb and retardëd you are.

Did I ever tell you I'm a woman, or that's my photo in profile?
Girls now bear Noah in your village abi.

I pity you
Re: Missing Person. Picture. by PorschedHub(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hi, I'm interested in charcoal business.

Kindly send a whatsapp message.

elderlyyoungman:
Wish her save return

Re: Missing Person. Picture. by sucexfic(m): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
elderlyyoungman:
Wish her save return

I'm interested
Re: Missing Person. Picture. by IntersectCon: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
The number of Missing Persons in Nigeria keeps increasing by the day. It’s a sad reality.
Please use the Missing Persons Platform to list this information.

The Platform allows you to share information on missing and unidentified persons. It also helps you create a poster you can share on Social Media.
www.missingpersonsplatform.com

Hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man In Her Matrimonial Home + Video / Maltreatment Of Nigerians In Ghana And Other African Countries Exposed / "I Enjoy Killing People, I Would Still Kill More" - Ogwuche.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.