Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) (61707 Views)

Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React / Russia Becomes World's Most Sanctioned Country With 14,000 Sanctions (Photos) / China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
BoBiafra:

After world war 2

Building the Postwar Peace

As the smoke cleared, the United States stood victorious and with unprecedented global power. In addition to towering as the world’s military heavyweight, the United States boasted the most valuable currency—the dollar—to which all other major currencies had become fixed. In addition, the country’s economy had taken off during the war, nearly doubling in size between 1939 and 1945, whereas Western Europe’s economy contracted by 18 percent and Japan’s was cut in half.

This economic and military strength uniquely positioned the United States to promote postwar peace and prosperity. And this time, instead of retreating to the Western Hemisphere as it did following World War I, the United States resolved to prop Europe back up and rebuild Japan.

In particular, the United States sought to ensure that Europe’s physical, economic, and political collapse did not allow the Soviet Union to expand its influence as the wartime alliance with Moscow began to transform into the geopolitical rivalry of the Cold War. To shore up the United States’ allies, Secretary of State George C. Marshall announced a multibillion-dollar aid plan in 1947. In addition, the United States agreed to provide military assistance to rebuild Western Europe’s armies, and in 1949, the United States, Canada, and ten European countries formed a military alliance known as the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO). The cornerstone of this alliance was collective security, the pledge that an attack on one country would be treated as an attack on all. This groundbreaking peacetime alliance made the United States—with its outsized military strength—effectively the defender of Western Europe.

Likewise, in Asia, the United States occupied and assisted in the postwar reconstruction of Japan. When Mao Zedong brought a communist government to power in China in 1949 despite U.S. attempts to prevent this outcome, the United States established several bilateral alliances with countries in the region in order to prevent the further spread of communism. American involvement in the Korean War confirmed the United States’ readiness to use its military strength to resist communist expansionism.

The United States took the lead in creating a series of international institutions—including the United Nations, the World Bank, and the International Monetary Fund—to promote cooperation on global issues ranging from security to monetary policy. The United States has championed this global system of multilateral institutions—known as the liberal world order—for the past seventy-five years.

At the close of World War II—the deadliest conflict in human history—British Prime Minister Winston Churchill declared that the United States stood “at the summit of the world.”
total gibberish.
If this was written from USA or Europe you ll say western propaganda. Now it's you & the whatever propaganda.
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by BoBiafra(m): 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
How USA Became the Only Super Power of the World?

The period after the end of the Second World War saw the emergence of the United States as the pre-eminent military and economic power in the world.

Every part of the world came under the purview of US interests.

The US also viewed herself as a great “moral force” in the world. Many Americans liked to think that the period in which they were living could quite legitimately be described as the “American Century”.

With the collapse of the Soviet Union, the US became the only superpower in the world.

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by oyichi: 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
Iran has been under sanctions since i was born but Nigeria that is free can not boast of being better than Iran, if sanctions did not affect Iran then Russians should relax, they don't have any problem

1 Like

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by BoBiafra(m): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
Padipadi:
total gibberish.
If this was written from USA or Europe you ll say western propaganda. Now it's you & the whatever propaganda.

Seen;
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Tapout(m): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
Wetin Cat do una?
Crazy world filled with Crazy people!

I sincerely thought it was a sport team or so and that was their nickname. Opened the thread and discovered they were literally domestic cats.

1 Like

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by BoBiafra(m): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
tony5:
USA help rebuild Japan like they didn't attack Japan during world war? This write up is just too one sided. Why would a normal think human breathing country nuke a part of a country? Or Japan attacked them first like 9/11? This stuff is looks like Google search information, you can do better brother.

Seen no comment. lipsrsealed
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by bonna4u(m): 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
Just as Bob Marley used to say;"you can fool some people sometimes, but you cannot fool all the people all the time"
NwaNimo1:
....but what of Russian gas?

[img]https://i./3OJxO.gif[/img]
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Gnbnexi: 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
Brooooooown:
You shouldn't miss out on big deals, businesses or any payment either to send or receive money from clients, family member(s), business associates, for goods or services, the list goes on.

I can help you create a fully verified PayPal account for easy online transactions globally�

Yes, you can send and receive money swiftly��

You can connect with me on whatsapp via https:///3pmHEM7
WhatsApp me 2349028136277
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by chaloskyx: 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
They can also ban oxygen from russia o if they want to
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Cousin9999: 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
What a purrfect thing to add to the global anti-Russia party. It seems Russia can't claw its way out of this.

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Lol...okay now I know you're a joke

It's like you calling your Pa a joke, buddy boy. Get my drift? People like you are incurable cynics. They sneer at common sense all the time even when they're yet to cut their teeth at knowing wisdom.
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
WriterNig:
#iStandwithPutin #iStandwithRussia

For those of you supporting NATO and the US, you know nothing.

The blood of the innocents on the hands of America can never be washed out, even in 20 centuries to come.

At this point i have no choice but to support Russia and President Putin. Kudos to him. And i urge you all to do the same. We must also put pressure on our government & leaders to stand with Russia.

Support Putin for destroying Ukraine for no reason??

Ukraine is not a threat to Russia.

Osama was in Afghanistan that was the the only thing linking US to any business there. He cudnt stay in Saudi after committing such heinous crimes of terror and if it was Russia that osama attacked they would do worse.

I stand with the United States of America.

Gods own country.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
WriterNig:
At this point i have no choice but to supoort Russia and President Putin. Kudos to him.

A dictator does not care about ur kudos he will bomb u for no reason without a care in the world.

Putin that can bomb is own brothers/cousins in Ukraine it’s u Black man in Africa he can’t bomb? Kudos my ass. undecided
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by wiseoneking: 12:14am On Mar 05, 2022
WriterNig:
At this point i have no choice but to supoort Russia and President Putin. Kudos to him.
You are too small and insignificant
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by ahmEenu(m): 12:19am On Mar 05, 2022
How mucg
tonyyayooo:

Stay charged up, Never run out of juice with the amazing RoMoss 60,000mah..

Dual ports, LED display, 22.5w fastcharge.

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Contact number below

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 3:03am On Mar 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
Wetin Cat do una?
Crazy world filled with Crazy people!
ur best comment ever cheesy
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Popjoan1: 3:09am On Mar 05, 2022
Newton2024:
[s][/s]Why is it that headslammer terr-orists are in surpport of Putin even when Russians are against him.
seems you live in Russia.... Foolish Sparrow
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Popjoan1: 3:12am On Mar 05, 2022
Sunnyski:

Then may the blood of the innocent people killed in the Russia Ukraine war be upon you.
Nobody is supporting US and all the innocent people they have killed all we clamor for is the end of this war and that Russia should stop this unprovoked attacks.

May the blood of all the Afghanistan civilians and syrians be on you.,wait,why didn't you speak out when USA where destroying other nations?

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Popjoan1: 3:13am On Mar 05, 2022
chikason22:
Buy the time Russian are fed up with these sanctions and come for the head of Putin. Terrorists supporters of Putin here on NL, will boost Russians economy by selling gala and soft drink for him.

Nonsense and ingredients
even Americans are in full support of Vladimir,you are as ignorant as an antelope.
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Popjoan1: 3:18am On Mar 05, 2022
damkin24:

Why can't Russia fights US directly because in all your write up you didn't mentioned Ukraine and their alleged offence.
why can't US fight Russia directly you wise Sheep?
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Popjoan1: 3:20am On Mar 05, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

You may think that you're versed in world affairs, but I make bold to say that you aren't. Trump brokered peace with North Korea, Middle East? The Democrats are the warmongers? Na wa o. Go and learn American history from the coming of the Mayflower in 1607, the revolution, the civil war, the Era of Good Feeling, etc. before you comment on any issue in which you're obviously a dilettante. So the Democrats created more wars than the Republicans? Na wa o.
The Great Rabi....I think you can school the Ukrainians about their history with Russia!
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Popjoan1: 3:23am On Mar 05, 2022
Ade3131:

Your reason for standing with Russia is that America have too many bloods on their hands....and Russia doesn't. At least they're only in Ukrain to guide their own country.

However, in the course of guiding their country, they've decimated Ukrain and gradually turning it into a ghost country. Mind you, the blood of Ukrainians aren't worth your sympathy because Americans have more bloods on their hands.

Don't you think Adolf Hitler will be turning in his grave when the world calls him the most cruelst man that ever walked the face of the earth while no one is beeming that touch on you?

America is as guilty of war crimes as Russia. They both killed and maimed innocent people. And supporting Russia doesn't make them a saint. They're equally liable of the crime you accused America for.
and what can your support add to the world? even the insects around your house don't know you exist...maldito mentiroso
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Popjoan1: 3:25am On Mar 05, 2022
Hanks0000:
Sanction anything sanctionable
how about the nordstream 1 ?
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Popjoan1: 3:28am On Mar 05, 2022
Crafteck1:

So in short, you are justifying russias present crime with us past crime, omo... The hate is real... Very woke people. Yinmu
Mr girrrafe,so you denied yourself the comfort of thinking straight because of Russia? The hate is alive...
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by babajero(m): 3:29am On Mar 05, 2022
WriterNig:

The blood of the innocents on the hands of America can never be washed out, even in 20 centuries to come.

At this point i have no choice but to support Russia and President Putin. Kudos to him. And i urge you all to do the same. We must also put pressure on our government & leaders to stand with Russia.
Eya sorry o, the buhari wey you first stand with don leave you enter Europe go stand for front of AC as light no gree dey Nigeria, you want pressure your government and leaders to support Russia while your government and leaders don already go chill for NATO.
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by hardbody: 3:33am On Mar 05, 2022
Tapout:

I sincerely thought it was a sport team or so and that was their nickname. Opened the thread and discovered they were literally domestic cats.

Thats a positive from the war. Now we all know that cats can be banned from sports just the way FIFA bans nations. Mumu life.

1 Like

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by caracas: 3:54am On Mar 05, 2022
WriterNig:

Stewpidity at its peak
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Caseless: 4:10am On Mar 05, 2022
WriterNig:

That's why we're praying for Putin.
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by miky(m): 4:12am On Mar 05, 2022
Hopefully EndSars do to Nigerians what Putin Is doing to Ukrainians

Nigerians deserve no pity from evil either
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Caseless: 4:21am On Mar 05, 2022
owagbeba:

EuroAtlantic information machinery is so vast a complex that Russia can NOT surpass the west in this arena in the immediate future.

The only way Russia could get her voice heard is to capitalize on the western “short-attention” span and drip by drip spread her own narrative to win more ears. People must often react to a headline for a few days and literary get tired of hearing that news. Give it a few more days Russo-Ukraine conflict won’t make it to NL front page.

China was very clever as setting up all western media / platform alternatives thus preventing the west from gaining an information foothold within China. Facebook, Twitter, CNN, BBC, WhatsApp are blocked in China except through VPN. But the catch is if you connect via VPN then most Chinese banking apps and Alipay won’t work
it is the aspect of media campaigns that Russia lagged, I guess. They can't match the west, but they should have done something - no matter how little like Iran did with press TV.

Twitter was practically drowning the voice if Russians giving fact of the situation.

You'll be shocked to know Putin has many silent supporters than Ukraine has in vocal support.

Putin was able to get Muslims to support him on moral grounds by referencing what the west did with Iraq, Libya, Syria, Egypt, Somalia and Palestine.

Indians can't forget the support they got from Russia when everyone was against them.

Chinese people are with him.

So, it's a divided world right now and I'm on the side of humanity. Zelensky should declare neutrality on Russia and NATO.

1 Like

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Iceberg3: 5:03am On Mar 05, 2022
Mewww,I am not understanding!!!

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by expert555: 5:29am On Mar 05, 2022
WriterNig:

If you don't know what to say shot the gulp up, cudos for deaths destructions in the land. Countries boddering Russia only wanted to join NATO for the security of their country not necessarily to attack Russia, they have be attacked unprovoked like what they are doing now in history. Russia are prude uncivilised entity, asked your brothers and sisters studying over there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Bakhmut Is Down' - Russia Captures Bakhmut City In Ukraine (Photo) / 3,000-year-old Statue Of Pharaoh Ramses II Found Buried In Cairo Slum(Photos). / Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.