Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals (16848 Views)

Join Digital Wellness Entrepreneurship Program For Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists / World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) / Why Have Nurses In Most Hospitals Lost Their Conscience And Without Sympathy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by integrity16(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
OGraffix:
Wetin Russia and Ukraine war dey find there

The doctors represent Russia while nurses, pharmacists lab scientist etc represent Ukraine. If you know you know.
Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Lightorder: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
Doctors egos need to be punctured
Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by ChngedChnges(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
Echoban:

So JOHESU will now be leading us as our oga.

Everytime abroad this and that, do u treat ur doctors well same way abroad is treating their doctors? The small oga level we get u want make our eternal enemy take am.. kukuma tell them to lead medical team already...

I trust NMA to ignore this or else
The strike go long sha grin
Thank God private hospital headed by Doctors are there to take over asap. More profit for Docs.
You must be a child from this your write up. This is something that is right and reasonable to do.

3 Likes

Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Madas1986(m): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
chukel:
total nonsense
total sense remove that non and pocket what do you know
Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Gann: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
that bill should be passed immediately.
stop putting mechanics in charge of auto services workshops, it's not their jobs even though they think it is.
Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Madas1986(m): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Hope you have a Doctor and have sat down to know the years of training,the experience,the capacity and capabilities of being a Physician or you just want trend!
For instance,so a 2-years nursing personnel too can also head the whole Healthcare System as a part or because someone is popular,he/she gets vote to be directing the affairs of the Healcare!
Those House Members should rather spent time on something Noble, for I believed that Healthcare System will find her level on who should head them,not Politicians doing things in their own way!
keep quiet how many year does a pharmacy or lab scientist spend in the university and who is deceiving you that administrative work is prerequisite to year spend in school abeg go and sit down

5 Likes

Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Echoban: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
ChngedChnges:

You must be a child from this your write up. This is something that is right and reasonable to do.

Oga go and make Nurse or pharmacist or Lab scientist become Chief Medical Director. I fact they can even lead us in Medical team in ward.

Everybody go smell d odour
We will b glad to receive patient in private clinic.

If u want to do like Abroad, then do it well by paying Docs well like abroad.

Case close.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by ChngedChnges(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Echoban:

Oga go and make Nurse or pharmacist or Lab scientist become Chief Medical Director. I fact they can even lead us in Medical team in ward.

Everybody go smell d odour
We will b glad to receive patient in private clinic.

If u want to do like Abroad, then do it well by paying Docs well like abroad.

Case close.
You see why I said You're a kid. The pay abroad is according to work hours. Nurses end up being paid higher than the doctors at the end of the day. Also, the nigerian MBBS degree is less recognized abroad. So it requires extra examinations and courses before you're certified to work there. #in the land of the blind one eyed man is a king. It's not my fault the people of the land want to see

You end up being an assistant with your nigerian cert and NMA membership

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by ChngedChnges(m): 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
Madas1986:
keep quiet how many year does a pharmacy or lab scientist spend in the university and who is deceiving you that administrative work is prerequisite to year spend in school abeg go and sit down
Don't mind him. Little wonder our health system is the way it is. Half baked graduates!
Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Unigrad: 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=AleAirHub post=110697030]Why do we have so many related courses to a medical doctor in Nigeria?. I see that as a discipline distraction and those courses should be scrapped asap.[/quote
Are you well in your brain?
Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by AleAirHub(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=Unigrad post=110701771][/quote]

Please submit your brain � test result before I acknowledge your question...

Rubbish
Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Unigrad: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
Cmanforall:

Hope Rep are not trying to destabilise the already unstable healthcare sector.

FalseProphet1 do you see strikes?
Bring out your points.
UK and America that are practicing it, their health sector have scattered? It's the head of a hospital an administrative duty?
Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Unigrad: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=Kdon2 post=110698426]

I think those people have more half educated persons as legislators than literate ones. That's why Nigeria is doomed with this kind of morons in power![/quote
The bill pain you ooo
Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Unigrad: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
NigeriaB:
This is not nice!

This bill shouldn't scale through..

Your evil plan wouldn't work.
It has scale through already.
Federal hospitals are like death traps because of the mismanagement in the hospitals by the so call Doctors.
They used their powers to oppressed other professionals from growing academically.
Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Unigrad: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Hope you have a Doctor and have sat down to know the years of training,the experience,the capacity and capabilities of being a Physician or you just want trend!
For instance,so a 2-years nursing personnel too can also head the whole Healthcare System as a part or because someone is popular,he/she gets vote to be directing the affairs of the Healcare!
You don't have graduate Nurse? Who spent 5years in school, one year on internship and other year of service?
I know of Nurses that have PhDs and some are professors, are you saying they are not qualified to do administrative job?
Do Doctors do administrative courses as part of their trainings?
Those House Members should rather spent time on something Noble, for I believed that Healthcare System will find her level on who should head them,not Politicians doing things in their own way!
Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Witsandwisdom(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
From Wikipedia

Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by drnoel: 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Echoban:

So JOHESU will now be leading us as our oga.

Everytime abroad this and that, do u treat ur doctors well same way abroad is treating their doctors? The small oga level we get u want make our eternal enemy take am.. kukuma tell them to lead medical team already...

I trust NMA to ignore this or else
The strike go long sha grin
Thank God private hospital headed by Doctors are there to take over asap. More profit for Docs.

This comment is rather sad. Look beyond Ur selfish interests
Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Cmanforall: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Unigrad:

Bring out your points.
UK and America that are practicing it, their health sector have scattered? It's the head of a hospital an administrative duty?
Which UK is practicing it?
Are you sure they practice it in UK?
Can you share your link to confirm your point?

1 Like

Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by chiefconerstone: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
This is very interesting times. Please they should go ahead but no elected person should go abroad for treatment. We will be in this mess together.
Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Unigrad: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
Every sensible Nigerians will support this bill except the egoistic doctors.
They are scrapping the world Chief Medical Director and replacing it with Hospital administrator, the person will be in charge of the running of the hospitals.
Each Medical professionals can go head their units.
This bill is long over due and it will stop alot of anomalies going on in our hospitals today.
The next is, a change in who will be the minister of health because all that we have been having are ministers of doctors and not health.
Doctors go hear word.
Consultants in Nigeria are assistants in abroad, they will have to write multiple exams before they can be qualified to practice.
Alot of them fail the exams.

1 Like

Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Unigrad: 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Cmanforall:

Which UK is practicing it?
Can you share your link to confirm your point?

You should know how Nigeria is and foresee the effects of this on the government hospitals.
I laugh at you.
A doctor that doesn't know the difference between medical director and Chief medical director.
Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Cmanforall: 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Unigrad:
Every sensible Nigerians will support this bill except the egoistic doctors.
They are scrapping the world Chief Medical Director and replacing it with Hospital administrator, the person will be in charge of the running of the hospitals.
Each Medical professionals can go head their units.
This bill is long over due and it will stop alot of anomalies going on in our hospitals today.
The next is, a change in who will be the minister of health because all that we have been having are ministers of doctors and not health.
Doctors go hear word.
Consultants in Nigeria are assistants in abroad, they will have to write multiple exams before they can be qualified to practice.
Alot of them fail the exams.
You sound bitter.

I think you should check again the hospital management in Nigeria. There is also Director of Administration. Should that one be scrapped as well?

1 Like

Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Cmanforall: 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
Unigrad:

I laugh at you.
A doctor that doesn't know the difference between medical director and Chief medical director.
I never stated my profession but you make assumptions. I only think logically.
Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Unigrad: 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Cmanforall:

You sound bitter
I can't never been bitter for things that are irrelevant.
I am saying the obvious truth.
If Nigeria doctors are passing the foreign exams, Nigeria would have been empty with doctors.
No worker in Nigeria is treated well by the government, in US, Nurses earn more than doctors.
In some countries, teachers earn more than the doctors ..
Nigeria doctors should stop their arrogancy and face their jobs which is to consult and treat a patient and leave the administrative duties to those that are qualified to handle them.

1 Like

Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Unigrad: 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
Cmanforall:

I never stated my profession but you make assumptions. I only think logically.

You are sounding like a doctor.
There is difference between a medical director and Chief Medical Director.
Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Cmanforall: 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
Unigrad:

You are sounding like a doctor.
There is difference between a medical director and Chief Medical Director.
Then you can simply clarify it for the public.
Come on!!!

1 Like

Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Cmanforall: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
Unigrad:

I can't never been bitter for things that are irrelevant.
I am saying the obvious truth.
If Nigeria doctors are passing the foreign exams, Nigeria would have been empty with doctors.
No worker in Nigeria is treated well by the government, in US, Nurses earn more than doctors.
In some countries, teachers earn more than the doctors ..
Nigeria doctors should stop their arrogancy and face their jobs which is to consult and treat a patient and leave the administrative duties to those that are qualified to handle them.
What's your profession?
Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Godisgreatest1: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
opera1:
Nigerian Medical Doctors will not allow such to happen.

Even when they have nothing to offer.

Now they want to jump into class rooms to foolishly compete with lecturers.
Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Unigrad: 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
Cmanforall:

What's your profession?

I am A Nigeria.
Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Unigrad: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
Godisgreatest1:

Even when they have nothing to offer.

Now they want to jump into class rooms to foolishly compete with lecturers.
The truth is that, they are trying to secure more spaces for their colleagues on the detrimental of others.
There is professional boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by Unigrad: 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
Even if we argue now till whenever, the bill will become a law and everybody will abide by it.
People are enlightened now compared to 20-25years ago when those anomalies creed I. Into the health sector.
Corrections are coming.
Go to the US or UK to become slaves and assistants.
Re: Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals by NigeriaB(m): 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
Unigrad:

Your evil plan wouldn't work.
It has scale through already.
Federal hospitals are like death traps because of the mismanagement in the hospitals by the so call Doctors.
They used their powers to oppressed other professionals from growing academically.

Hahaha! No vex again..

But how can a doctor be taking orders from a nurse or pharmacist? You ma check am see. Meanwhile, in the management of patients, other medical professionals follow doctor's instructions in the patient's overall management.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Common Dental Treatments And Their Prices – Part 1 / COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers / Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.