Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,125 members, 7,849,500 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 (19753 Views)

Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday / Atiku Celebrates Mike Adenuga, The Bull At 70 / Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by crackhouse(m): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
All for votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by crackhouse(m): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Shalommy:
cheesy Like he meant those words.
I dey tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by derecho(m): 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
Election period don reach na..you no want make hin trend?You never see anything, I believe say Atiku fit get your birth date sef.
He must be on the qui vive watching all trending events and "reacting"... Na dia season be dis o.
I know many NLanders didn't notice when he visited OBJ ,OBJ was celebrating his birthday.
Shalommy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by BennyDGreat: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mko123:
Happy birthday MOG, the only threat we've in Christiandom now is ; who among the youth can pick up the mantle?

N.B: I don't want any nairaland pastor to quote me ooo

There are a number of upcoming people you haven't heard of before.
Someone else will take up the mantle and function better.
Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by OLAMIOTAN234: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Happy birthday daddy GO
Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by idyllic2012: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Atiku is a hypocrite. I don't expect him to use Twitter again after his silence during the Twitter ban

Besides, if the FG had not unbanned Twitter, uncle Atiku wouldn't have sent his politicized birthday wishes to Adeboye

I just tire for Atiku'e hypocrisy
Atiku has never been out of twitter, he was still twitting during the ban
Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by Saintmary(f): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
merits:
grin

The Grace of God is unmistakable.

Just like Moses.
Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by allicare: 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
merits:
grin
Ipob pig sported

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by Tingotoe: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
And what's so special about a man who made billions off of the backs of the poor by preaching a strange form of the Gospel alien from scripture?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by Henrymas(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
Be careful examine your christian walk with God, when the world celebrate you as their own. "We will be hated by the world, just as our Lord and savior was hated and killed during his time because he stood for the truth.
Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by Oracleamehdin(m): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
*I Accused Prophet Ameh Wrongly, Osita Unchenna Retracts Malicious Post*
http:///6c2ad2fe220225en_ng?link=1&client=news

*Man Published Apology Letter In Newspaper After Accusing Kano Prophet Wrongly*

https://www.nairaland.com/7003253/man-published-apology-letter-newspaper
Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
soanaa:
Meanwhile pee poo Man is claiming 69 and already looking like 130yrs
Politicians money is not clean. You can't be eating unholy money and expect to look fine in old age, most people say karma is not real but all this looking very aged, health issues and all is a form of karma. We should endeavour to live godly lives and make legitimate clean money so our old age can be peaceful and ebullient
Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by izubext007: 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
More years daddy G.O
Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by Staru1(m): 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
ochejoseph:
Former vice President Atiku Abubakar eulogised the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, who turned 80 today.

Atiku described the cleric as an excellent coach and a father figure who has always thought his followers and mentees to live purposefully.

The 2019 presidential aspirant said this in a statement, which he posted on his verified Twitter page.

He wrote, “I felicitate with Pastor E. Adeboye at 80. An uncommon shepherd and a father figure who by exemplary acts teaches his followers and mentees to live purposefully.

“A great man worthy of emulation, an astute teacher, an excellent coach and an exceptional role model who has inspired millions worldwide and continues to be a shining light of the Christian faith.

Sources:
https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1498983807701110790?s=19
All Nigerian politicians are scammer

Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
soanaa:
Meanwhile pee poo Man is claiming 69 and already looking like 130yrs

Hehehehehehe
Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by Jostoman: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
Shalommy:
yes he meant every word that comes out of his mouth because he is a man of the people.
Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by smallsmall: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
Election Parole/Things.

The Fool never uttered a word, all these years that his Terrorist, Fulani Herdsmen Tribe were killing innocent Southern Farmers, raping their wives and daughters and burning their Farms.
The thief was all the while enjoying his loot in Dubai, now that Election is near, he has reared his ugly, loosing head again.

God forbid that Nigerians make another Buhari-like mistake, again.

Tueh

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by Rhu4xce: 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
Happy birthday DADDY
Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by Maximus85(m): 12:50am On Mar 03, 2022
ochejoseph:
Former vice President Atiku Abubakar eulogised the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, who turned 80 today.

Atiku described the cleric as an excellent coach and a father figure who has always thought his followers and mentees to live purposefully.

The 2019 presidential aspirant said this in a statement, which he posted on his verified Twitter page.

He wrote, “I felicitate with Pastor E. Adeboye at 80. An uncommon shepherd and a father figure who by exemplary acts teaches his followers and mentees to live purposefully.

“A great man worthy of emulation, an astute teacher, an excellent coach and an exceptional role model who has inspired millions worldwide and continues to be a shining light of the Christian faith.

Sources:
https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1498983807701110790?s=19

Shey election na your mate ni?
Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by fitinwell: 8:05am On Mar 03, 2022
See Format
Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by IbileIfe: 8:32am On Mar 03, 2022
HALLELUJAH!
Re: Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hmmmn campaign strategy. Atiku go and rest and retire from politics

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Suspends Deduction Of States’ Loans / House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives / DSS Takes Over Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgment On Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.