Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Peacepro Urges Nigeria, AU To Mediate In Russia-Ukraine Crisis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peacepro Urges Nigeria, AU To Mediate In Russia-Ukraine Crisis (9982 Views)

Jack-rich Seeks Inclusion Of Nigeria, AU In G-20 For Accelerated Economic Growth / Nigeria, AU Condemn Russia Invasion Into Ukraine, Urge Russian troops To Retreat / Sowore: SERAP, 48 CSOs Calls On UN, AU To Caution FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peacepro Urges Nigeria, AU To Mediate In Russia-Ukraine Crisis by gaddafe(m): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
thundafire:
the bombed terrorist and it was unfortunate civilians die and in such conflict civilians dies and that's always wat leads to peace talks,Saudi Arabia bombed Yemen till date and USA and NATO are still performing hits on targets because terrorists don't deserve to live

They bombed terrorist? Who told you so? CNN?

Please you guys should leave CNN and BBC and search for the truth else where. It's also the same way these guys tell the world Africans live in huts and villages.

My guy Isreal was bombing civilian target and US was aware. The terrorist they claim they wanted to attack were hidden inside a bunker so bombs were not reaching the target. Israeli forces knew this but still bombarded civilian target.
Re: Peacepro Urges Nigeria, AU To Mediate In Russia-Ukraine Crisis by gaddafe(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Originality007:

when Palestinians first started firing missiles into Israel populated cities did any one of u caution dem? am not in support of wars and killings but we should not allow sentiment.

peace is what we want

Please just shut up! If you have nothing to say shut up! Let's assume you are even correct that some Palestinian armies first fired missiles at Isreal. Is that enough reason for Isreal to launch attack on Palestinian civilians? And you supporting it shows the kind of person you are. God!!
Re: Peacepro Urges Nigeria, AU To Mediate In Russia-Ukraine Crisis by jidxin(m): 6:48am On Mar 04, 2022
Topzee109:

bombing civilian, women and children, Christians ehaa
Palestine ofcos started the bombing
Re: Peacepro Urges Nigeria, AU To Mediate In Russia-Ukraine Crisis by Topzee109: 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
jidxin:
Palestine ofcos started the bombing
Palestine was fighting government not women and children
Re: Peacepro Urges Nigeria, AU To Mediate In Russia-Ukraine Crisis by bilms(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hum
Re: Peacepro Urges Nigeria, AU To Mediate In Russia-Ukraine Crisis by Danjikanbauchi: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
gaddafe:
What is interesting is that when Isreal was bombing Palestine everyone forgot that the victims were human. We forgot about innocent women and children who were killed. No one talked about mediating. Please let African concentrate on the war in Ethiopia and leave Ukraine and Russia alone. Both of them are racist countries to blacks and we stand to gain nothing from them being at peace or war.
Palestinians are criminals who are trying to steal peoples ancestral land, somebody cannot wake up tomorrow and claim that Afonja land is their land when Afonjas have been mining skulls on the land right from time immemorial.
Re: Peacepro Urges Nigeria, AU To Mediate In Russia-Ukraine Crisis by Danjikanbauchi: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Topmaike007:
Chukwu Obinigwe should bless Putin

and before you castigate me I am an Igbo man that's a Christian, born and brought up in RCCG home
one of the lair Mohammed lying machine spotted, claiming Igbo, even though I know some of my Igbo guys support Putin you are fake.
Re: Peacepro Urges Nigeria, AU To Mediate In Russia-Ukraine Crisis by Topmaike007(m): 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
one of the lair Mohammed lying machine spotted, claiming Igbo, even though I know some of my Igbo guys support Putin you are fake.
Mr Man I am a full fledged Igbo boy both Left and right
Re: Peacepro Urges Nigeria, AU To Mediate In Russia-Ukraine Crisis by Danjikanbauchi: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Topmaike007:
Mr Man I am a full fledged Igbo boy both Left and right
ok eegbo boy we agree. E no go shaa better for Afonja Muslim. Fighting for Palestinians who want to steal peoples land.
Re: Peacepro Urges Nigeria, AU To Mediate In Russia-Ukraine Crisis by jidxin(m): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Topzee109:

Palestine was fighting government not women and children
no point. Did u just spill this
Re: Peacepro Urges Nigeria, AU To Mediate In Russia-Ukraine Crisis by Topzee109: 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
jidxin:
no point. Did u just spill this
no point, so you should be attacked for buharis crime
just because you're a Nigerian
Re: Peacepro Urges Nigeria, AU To Mediate In Russia-Ukraine Crisis by bilms(m): 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Politics, My Life, My Joy, By Lamidi Adedibu / Ijaw Militants To Boko Haram: “Enough Is Enough” / 112: FG To Build Uber-Like National Emergency Ambulance Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.