Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) (33779 Views)

Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2022
Very old video
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2022
Bloody bully!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Oscillator: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2022
Mynd44:

They are already doing it together na
With a serious issue like human right abuse we're confronted with daily in Nigeria, you should be a strong voice condemning this action.

Your casual comment is very unfortunate to say the least. It is very worrisome and shameful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Alamkir: 10:30am On Mar 03, 2022
Mynd44:

The idiot soldier didn't realize that he is in d same madness with d person he is punishing. Who is punishing who
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Deegee7788: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2022
This one no be wahala?lolz
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Dagger111(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2022
backbencher:

At the end of the day, you would end up violating people's human rights. Strong arm tactics breed resentment, and eventually a reaction.

There are better ways eg...CCTV , points system...driver who violates rules gets points taken from his licence.....plus Lagos traffic is more of a result of inadequate public transport (which is what BRT, the under construction Lagos rail line, and the planned 4th mainland bridge is meant to address)

All these are easily said than done sir.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by charlesdinho7(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2022
if na me and i know say i no do anything wrong, i swear i no go do that stupid dance. anything wey go happen make e happen. God Go Punish Some Soldiers even Though Me To Wan Be Soldier
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Ogaga87(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2022
backbencher:

Local American police forces are too well funded , which means that their Army (except in times of national emergenices, eg hurricanes, and only if local authorities are/indicate they are overwhelmed, and then also eg when organizations like the fire service go on strike ) does not do routine law enforcement on the street.

Police brutality is also commonplace in the USA, and not just to black people.

One of the points raised by the ENDSARS movement was better funding for the police...especially salaries and welfare.

How you relate better salary to asking someone to sleep inside a gutter.. Is it the salary or the inhuman mentality that they have.. Police deals with civil except for emergencies and if the soldier find a citizen on wrong doings, he should contact the police to handle the matter.. In the US, every suspect is assumed innocent before the court.. We Nigerians and Africa are good at taking the laws into our hands..
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 03, 2022
Ogaga87:

How you relate better salary to asking someone to sleep inside a gutter.. Is it the salary or the inhuman mentality that they have.. Police deals with civil except for emergencies and if the soldier find a citizen on wrong doings, he should contact the police to handle the matter.. In the US, every suspect is assumed innocent before the court.. We Nigerians and Africa are good at taking the laws into our hands..

1.Police brutality does happen in the USA , even with better pay and conditions of service.

2.The Army is not trained for law enforcement. So, expecting a soldier to suddenly become police is a joke (Even in the US, ex soldiers wanting to be policemen go to the academy like everyone else. No exceptions).

That's why our police needs better training, better funding and better equipment, so that we don't need the Army to step in to do what it isn't trained to do.

We spend less than one tenth of the NYPD's budget to police a population over ten times that of New York.

3.And yes, due process is important. Soldiers should (and they do in this country) hand over criminals to the appropriate authorities.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by xjiggy: 11:04am On Mar 03, 2022
hepzhibaa:
Uncivilized behaviour from a uniform man. The soldier should be sanctioned since he does not understand civil-military relations
What if the offender is a bloody civilian who does not obey laws and simple instructions? We have them in multitudes Here in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Baniremi11: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2022
GPS Car Tracker Nationwide Installation. Do it Now, car theft is on the increase
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Gamesmart: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2022
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:18am On Mar 03, 2022
Sergio104:

He's still having Gun.

on a normal....... the huge guy can beat the little army man

Lol ! I sincerely pity you if you think it's by body size alone. Fighting is an art; you learn its skills ! You can even disarm an armed aggressor in a combat if you know how to. My man,don't just rely on your body mass or weight in a fight o ! Some of those skinny guys you see around are well trained and super fit for combat. Trust me,you might be surprised by what that "little Arny man" could do even without his gun.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by ShawnT(m): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2022
You fit stand a soldier blow My bro don't b deceived o. Those hands no b here o
Hungerbadoo:
Drop your gun lets do it like real men.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by usah4(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2022
Old video
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Irondome1: 11:58am On Mar 03, 2022
They only good in torturing civilians.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Hahaha I remember how Ike Nwosu the then military governor of my state commanded soldiers to punish me and 17 others.
They forced us to do frog jump from morning till 4pm. I didn't use my legs again for 5 days after the punishment.

Hahaha hahahaha omoh you wouldn't try it ooo , I actually suffered bully in boarding during my secondary school SS 1 to SS 2 first term then, with my senior I always do frog jump everyday for no reason it then I knew that frog jump ehhh e pass floggings ooo.... But make I shock you when I was in SS3 I didn't bully , not to even give the junior student my uniform to wash or get water for me as I used to do for my seniors....
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Griffon(m): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
Which one be Russian/Ukrainian squat dance?

This video went viral last year, months before Putin invaded Ukraine.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Germi9: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Old news
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Godispeace: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
y shud d soldier be sactioned ? shocked ediotic endsars youth oloshi
hepzhibaa:
Uncivilized behaviour from a uniform man. The soldier should be sanctioned since he does not understand civil-military relations
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Godispeace: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
senseless post go try and beat an armless soldier if u see one, stupid fool
Sergio104:

He's still having Gun.

on a normal....... the huge guy can beat the little army man
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by tomzyELNINO: 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
Na unarmed Civilians them de take catch cruise. We saw a video recently where they were hiding from robbers.
Shame
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Madafakas
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Sergio104(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
Godispeace:
senseless post go try and beat an armless soldier if u see one, stupid fool

And who's this rabid recreant mofo of all time that dared opened his flatulence-like buccal to call his ass a "stupid fool".

Many walking dead out there.......Smh
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Badonasty(m): 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
They’re both serving the punishment
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Dskillful(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Old video
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by ibinaboonline: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
What I saw in this video is a soldier and a civilian exercising together.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Godispeace: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
ya father
Sergio104:

And who's this rabid recreant mofo of all time that dared opened his flatulence-like buccal to call his ass a "stupid fool".

Many walking dead out there.......Smh
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Hungerbadoo: 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mynd44:

You the mind that sojo guy?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Hungerbadoo: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing.. you can't even fight your neighbor.. you want to fight soldier
Lol you don't know me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today / The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 / Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.