Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? (52789 Views)

Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip / After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Cokahot: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
I bought a car for 3.7m,used 500k to service it,used 200k for fueling. Later sold it at a loss for 3.2m. Abeg I need buy brand new car and it must not be kia or hyundai

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by mrmacdon(m): 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
How much for Lexus 350 salon
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
kunlesehan:
N1.5m
for toks 1.5m take this angry

2 Likes

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by nairaman66(m): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
This thread are for people that manage alot, stingy people. I thought you were asking for the actual price of an SUV, but only to see a small and kukulu car.

Puke!!

Ladies always screaming where their opinion does not matter! Unless you have a car that you personally strive and bought then you’ll be taken serious!

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by FILEBE(m): 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
mrmacdon:
How much for Lexus 350 salon
it varies based on year and also the trim if its basic or full option but the least you will get a toks ES350 basic is 3.6m while max is 4.3m and full option might go as far as 4m-4.7m. All these listed prices are for 07-09 max but note you might need to step up a little bit for an 09
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
Cokahot:
I bought a car for 3.7m,used 500k to service it,used 200k for fueling. Later sold it at a loss for 3.2m. Abeg I need buy brand new car and it must not be kia or hyundai
are you serious what kind of car is that boss undecided

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by shawante(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
This thread are for people that manage alot, stingy people. I thought you were asking for the actual price of an SUV, but only to see a small and kukulu car.

Puke!!
Yen! yen! yen! yen!.. Which one do you have?

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by kay29000(m): 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
honest1480:
That's his own choice and pocket size, so what's your pain

Exactly. I'm shocked the girl even got likes sef.
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Cokahot: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Rx, na me still spoil the car by over revving the turtle and some componentsin the engine got damaged,after replacement,I no waste time sell am.
oladipuposadeeq:
are you serious what kind of car is that boss undecided
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Cokahot:
Rx, na me still spoil the car by over revving the turtle and some componentsin the engine got damaged,after replacement,I no waste time sell am.
chia you wey buy am rx go buy another one wey pass am jare
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Rahkman: 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Same price with this
na wa oo na president been Park that car??
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by WebWriter: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
SmartyPants:

What are your areas of strength?

Tech majorly though other niches are also welcome but I'm more of a tech enthusiast, my reason for choosing tech

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Fogman(m): 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
Siberia01:
1.8 to 2.3m clean one
Direct Toks

Toks for 1.8m ? Please show me where, so i can buy, instead of importing from US.

Op, please budget N2.5m, don't be misguided

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by clems88(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Cokahot:
you carry your lie come here too ? You wey dey find car from Cotonou to buy grin

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by clems88(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Fogman:

Toks for 1.8m? Please show me where, so i can buy, instead of importing from US.

Op, please budget N2.5m, don't be misinformed
but it depends on the year Na. He can get toks of 2005 to 2008 of less than 2m
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Draslo(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

Puke!!
Shame on you

3 Likes

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Cokahot: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Odeh, dem tell u say na 1 car I dey drive.
clems88:
you carry your lie come here too ? You wey dey find car from Cotonou to buy grin
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by clems88(m): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
Cokahot:
Odeh, dem tell u say na 1 car I dey drive.
you be the Ekpa. Idiot
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by dadabashua1(m): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
clems88:
but it depends on the year Na. He can get toks of 2005 to 2008 of less than 2m
NO,may be before, but for now not possible sir,except a distress sale or clearance sale,Buhari has happened now o. grin
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by SmartyPants(m): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
WebWriter:

Tech majorly though other niches are also welcome but I'm more of a tech enthusiast, my reason for choosing tech

Please send a sample to techhire11@gmail.com
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Cokahot: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
Pedestrian fuc k off my mentions and get busy
clems88:
you be the Ekpa. Idiot
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Jennyclay(f): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Draslo:

Shame on you
Shame on you too.
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Nokio1: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Cokahot:
Which kain moto dem dey use 500k take service e get jet engine no?
Nairalanders make una dey fear una shadow small

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by swissobed: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
2.3 2.4
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Cokahot: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Make some components of your engine for lexus spoil,na thr u go know say na gold. U think say lexus na corolla. U no go pay workmanship,u no go buy engine oil abi. If u no get car,abeg avoid me pls.
Nokio1:

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by s3nn2x708: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ghanaians got it right with the idea of a forum
brosom78: Even lalasticlala is also on .. forum.... nice

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by clems88(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Cokahot:
Pedestrian fuc k off my mentions and get busy
see this animal . Mr Cotonou grin I get Cotonou Keke for you it's cheap grin it's fuel economical . You don't have to spend 500k for fuel. Just use water and you are fine . Epki gari grin
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by clems88(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nokio1:

don't mind the guy. If you check now Na trek him dey strek. grin the sole of him shoe go don't chop sef grin
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by pyyxxaro: 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
Rahkman:
na wa oo na president been Park that car??

The contractor na wicked person grin
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by WebWriter: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
SmartyPants:

Please send a sample to techhire11@gmail.com

I just did with the email name Matthew Black

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Cokahot: 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
Pedestrian,no forget say keke no get body,okada na death trap,no 4get say scarcity dey so your normal tfare budget gas doubleup ok. Stupid pedestrian.
clems88:
see this animal . Mr Cotonou grin I get Cotonou Keke for you it's cheap grin it's fuel economical . You don't have to spend 500k for fuel. Just use water and you are fine . Epki gari grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Cheap Cars Cost Less Than An Iphone X / Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.