Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are (1023 Views)

Food You Can Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get. / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / Gtbank Food And Drinks Festival 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by francis247(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
DRINKS
Energy drinks
Beer
Fresh yo
Nutri milk
Soya milk

FOOD
Macaroni
Draw soup
Oats
Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by wizonlyson: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
grin grin.. IGBO..(WEED)..nairalanders weed smokers,(NWS) are coming for me..i no that..

Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by matrix199(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
francis247:
DRINKS
Energy drinks
Beer
Fresh yo
Nutri milk
Soya milk

FOOD
Macaroni
Draw soup
Oats

You should have added Fura de Nunu. I don't know who's the seller, the Fulani woman stirring the milk or the houseflies buzzing over it.
Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by Olunmercy56(f): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ikokore lipsrsealed
Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by Olunmercy56(f): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
matrix199:

You should have added Fura de Nunu. I don't know who's the seller, the Fulani woman stirring the milk or the houseflies buzzing over it.
I hate it with kunu
Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by MufasaLion: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
matrix199:

Fura de Nunu is really sweet. Such drink shouldn't be bought from those Fulani hawkers because of the poor hygiene. You can get Fura and Yoghurt from Habib Yoghurt outlets and blend it yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

Fura de Nunu is really sweet. Such drink shouldn't be bought from those Fulani hawkers because of the poor hygiene. You can get Fura and Yoghurt from Habib Yoghurt outlets and blend it yourself.

Agreed. I have never tasted it before...cuz those people can be dirty....

1 Like

Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by MufasaLion: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Equal2DeTask:

Agreed. I have never tasted it before...cuz those people can be dirty....

It's a drink you'd never get tired of. Habib Yoghurt got you.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by matrix199(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

I had already been exasperated by the poor hygiene employed by the fulani seller before knowing Habib yoghurt sells it with good hygiene employed in its preparation.

Maybe one of these days i'd give it a risky trial. Bt that would be when Budweisser is no longer in business. Budweisser, the beer other beers wish to be like!
Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by samuel051: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
Drink: Chapman.. I so hate it
Food: masa or any aboki food or ogbono soup
Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by MufasaLion: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
matrix199:

I had already been exasperated by the poor hygiene employed by the fulani seller before knowing Habib yoghurt sells it with good hygiene employed in its preparation.

Maybe one of these days i'd give it a risky trial. Bt that would be when Budweisser is no longer in business. Budweisser, the beer other beers wish to be like!

The first Fura I had was from Habib Yoghurt outlet. Although, I do see these Fulani hawkers but I have never patronized them. I get irritated easily and that made me not to even think of patronizing them.

I like Budweiser but I prefer Heineken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by MufasaLion: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
samuel051:
Drink: Chapman.. I so hate it
Food: masa or any aboki food or ogbono soup

Masa is sweet, brother.

2 Likes

Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by Baitullah: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Soda drinks/alcohol
Junk foods
Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by matrix199(m): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

The first Fura I had was from Habib Yoghurt outlet. Although, I do see these Fulani hawkers but I have never patronized them. I get irritated easily and that made me not to even think of patronizing them.

I like Budweiser but I prefer Heineken.
Heineken is cool, but Budweisser is crispy. Well, everyone with his own preference. If you know anyone who needs blood transfusion, advise that person to try BUDWEISSER.
Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by Tokskob2008: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Never tasted Lacasera or any drink of such colour before and never will.

Salad, oat and kunu to me is a no no.
Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
Garri
Coconut rice yuck!
Unsliced bread except agege bread
Food with one meat, I must sneak out go buy like 10 meats
My ex's jollof rice, I nearly purge my brain comot
Yam porridge and beans, except they're cooked by my dad
Sodas, anything concerning coca cola company, I hate those poisons, I prefer vitamilk and yoghurty drinks
Hennessy without cola
Weed, when I no dey craze
Local restaurants and street foods (double poison)
Butter, I hate am ehn, If it ain't mayonnaise don't call me
Boiled egg I hate you
Potato I reject you, except irish
Boiled fish and chicken, agents of satan, if it ain't fried don't call me
Garden eggs,udara, cucumber, pawpaw,wild apples, bullshit fruits for old people, I prefer banana, pineapple,soursop, watermelon, berries etc
Beer, agents of potbelly
Errrrm, what else.....
Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Senomii:
Garri
Coconut rice yuck!
Sodas, anything concerning coca cola company, I hate those poisons, I prefer vitamilk and yoghurty drinks
Hennessy without cola
Boiled egg I hate you
Garden eggs,udara, cucumber, pawpaw,wild apples, bullshit fruits for old people, I prefer banana, pineapple,soursop, watermelon, berries etc
Beer, agents of potbelly
Errrrm, what else.....

Wtf!!!

Garri can be nice... I hate eba though...

I love coconut rice!

I hate sliced bread... undecided

I wouldn't eat any food by your exes...

You should taste my yam porridge and beans! Your dad cooks? So cool!

I love sodas! Coke especially... undecided

I love yogurts!

Weed is crap... But I'm open...

I hate butter... I reject mayonnaise... Gross!

Boiled eggs are okay...

I prefer sweet potato to irish! undecided

Who doesn't love boiled chicken? Jesus!

I like beer...

1 Like

Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
Wtf!!!

Garri can be nice... I hate eba though...

I love coconut rice!

I hate sliced bread... undecided

I wouldn't eat any food by your exes...

You should taste my yam porridge and beans! Your dad cooks? So cool!

I love sodas! Coke especially... undecided

I love yogurts!

Weed is crap... But I'm open...

I hate butter... I reject mayonnaise... Gross!

Boiled eggs are okay...

I prefer sweet potato to irish! undecided

Who doesn't love boiled chicken? Jesus!

I like beer...

Good for you then
Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Senomii:

Good for you then
What's wrong?
Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by Kamachicho(f): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Boiled egg.
Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
What's wrong?
What?
Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
Senomii:

What?
What? You're obviously not okay... Or I shouldn't care?
Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
What? You're obviously not okay... Or I shouldn't care?

Babe, stock market dey crash everybody dey run helter skelter
Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
Senomii:

Babe, stock market dey crash everybody dey run helter skelter
Have fun!
Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by Mindlog: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hawked sliced fruits! angry
Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by Mariangeles(f): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
Senomii:
Garri
Coconut rice yuck!
Hennessy without cola
Boiled egg I hate you
Beer, agents of potbelly
Errrrm, what else.....

Bros, no be fight. undecided

1 Like

Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

Bros, no be fight. undecided
Na fight o grin
Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by Dukeolumidemans(m): 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
Food I don't eat:
Amala
Ewedu
Ila (the green one Yoruba folks eat)
Gbegiri
Fura de nunu
Fatty foods
Can foods
Weed as vegetable
Stockfish
Red meat

Drinks:
Anything spirit
Anything Soda

Best food: Vegetables, white meat and barbecued or dried fish.

Best drink: Water
Re: Foods And Drinks You'll Never Take No Matter How Hungry Or Thirsty You Are by breadplanets(f): 11:16am On Mar 06, 2022
Be like say i like food o. Cos ive been thinking of the answer to this question since yesterday grin

(1) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Ever Seen? / National Garri Day / How Many Time Did you normally Rinse Rice and Y??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.