Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election (12480 Views)

Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before / Bala Mohammed: We Have Evidence That PDP Defeated Buhari In 2019 / We Are Convinced PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election –Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by JAMO84: 5:51am On Mar 04, 2022
Y
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by Tannhauser(m): 5:54am On Mar 04, 2022
grin
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by LivingTribunal: 5:59am On Mar 04, 2022
post=110732493:
Hehehehehe
grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink

For more jokes : Text PDP to 419.

grin cheesy wink

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Perennial losers and thieves.
Party of confusion, looting and corrupt souls in disarray..

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

We Rise.

And APC is worst
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by Mitsurugi(m): 6:17am On Mar 04, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

Instead of you to campaign for your candidate, na Tinubu matter u carry for head like gala, begin dey call ur nemesis name. Continue your wailing o

I have no candidate for now, for unlike you I'm looking to innovative youth to rule this country not men like questionable old foxes Tinubu who put food on your table. I have nothing against Tinubu but while I do not think he is without blemish as you hypocritical make him out to be, I believe his time to rule a country is past. You know this............ but like I said, a man's gotta eat undecided
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by TheScientist: 6:26am On Mar 04, 2022
Who is thinking what i'm thinking? They want to use court to bring in Atiku. They want the north to continue in power
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by ubimagos: 6:28am On Mar 04, 2022
Even money raised from our common wealth to build their own Secretariat's was looted by the idi0ts. PDP in government is like keeping fish in the care of an African cat!
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by adecz: 6:32am On Mar 04, 2022
Everyone knows that Buhari even
lost Katsina & Kano States, but INEC
still gave it to APC to enable them teach
us a final lesson in their Ne❌t Le✔️eL ❗️❗️☹️
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by HRMK: 6:40am On Mar 04, 2022
were the so called watery evidences not presented at the apex court?yeyeman!neither apc nor pdp is worth leading this great nation!BOTH PATIES ARE MASS LOOTERS!!
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by CalabarPikin: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2022
Just after the supreme court judgement, I remember saying at the tale end of Buhari tenure, one or two things will come up that may lead to declaring PDP winner of the election then Atiku will come on board for another 4 years ....don't be surprise if this play out....fear north
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by Doyou2019: 6:43am On Mar 04, 2022
Mitsurugi:
Isn't it funny that is anti corruption but holds Tinubu as an ideal, honest candidate. Anyway a man's gotta eat grin

That one is a joke unto himself. Shameless they all are.

1 Like

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by opribo(m): 6:43am On Mar 04, 2022
Its true, no rational thinking Nigerian could have voted him again seeing his sick frame.

They plan to use the same strategies again in 2023. We must be on guard.
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by LordIsaac(m): 6:51am On Mar 04, 2022
We know. But this man has usurped all Fulani opportunities. Atiku should proceed to retirement.
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by Difrent: 6:54am On Mar 04, 2022
godliman:
Who doesn't know that? Endsars hackers also discovered that. Inec trained us on how to upload result to data base only to deny the existence of a data base. I am not pro atiku but magomago happen.

You guys keep mixing things up.
INEC never said it didnt have servers....BUT IT WAS NOT USED FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS BECAUSE THERE WAS NO PROVISION FOR ITS USE.
If INEC had said they used electronic transmission of results it would have lost the case and election cancelled. They are still testing the system and actually transmitted some results electronically but the result so transmitted cant be accepted because the electoral act didnt make provisions for that.
Hackers testimony can never be accepted in a court of law because it got its evidence without approval and in an illegal way. Its just like getting a confession through torture such confession will never be accepted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by Giltexo: 7:02am On Mar 04, 2022
You have evidence and you allow us suffer another 4yrs ..you are worse than mistake bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by VTJN(m): 7:02am On Mar 04, 2022
godliman:
Who doesn't know that? Endsars hackers also discovered that. Inec trained us on how to upload result to data base only to deny the existence of a data base. I am not pro atiku but magomago happen.
Atiku lost in his polling unit. How on earth would such a person win election generally if he can't even managed to win his home town? No be juju be that wink smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by anonimi: 7:09am On Mar 04, 2022
Lipscomb:
Ode proceed to court stop talking trash.

Exactly. Don’t mind that slow poke.
As dumb as the Jonathan who allowed the calamity in Aso Rock to befall us.

1 Like

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by anonimi: 7:10am On Mar 04, 2022
VTJN:
Atiku lost in his polling unit. How on earth would such a person win election generally if he can't even managed to win his home town? No be juju be that wink smiley

Did Obasanjo win the south west before he was MADE President by the northerners?
If the northerners decide to make Atiku president, please what can divided southerners do

1 Like

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by anonimi: 7:13am On Mar 04, 2022
godliman:

In what election has magomago not happened since 1999?
Is it the 2007 Yar’Adua election that was annulled by Justice Onnoghen and 2 others in their minority opinion

1 Like

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:14am On Mar 04, 2022
Lipscomb:
Ode proceed to court stop talking trash.

I’m sure it’s that their fake server result. The only place PDP won in 2019 is on Twitter
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by zikter(m): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2022
Oga take your evidence to court and stop disturbing us
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by Gee64: 7:54am On Mar 04, 2022
Your antics would not work this time.
Why did you not say this three years back?

Nigerians in the South are no fools.
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by ahamonyeka(m): 7:55am On Mar 04, 2022
Medicine after death.

Nonsense!
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by Golan007: 8:01am On Mar 04, 2022
stonemasonn:
I strongly believe there was a server for receiving results, you can't invest billions on an electronic voting system without a central server or are the readers acting as workstations and server at the same time? How does the card reader works? Does it store data of eligible voters of a poling unit? Where does it get the data from? ?

You might have a server for verification of identity, thats nor the same as for collation.
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by Dadblefem01(m): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2022
Evidence that you guys can not proof in the court of law!
You thinks everybody are mugun like your party members abi?.
Just go and say that trash to your party members and don't bring nonsense talk to this platform na beg i dey beg you ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:10am On Mar 04, 2022
THIS MAN IS AN ODEMUDIA

STUPIDIPY
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:11am On Mar 04, 2022
Dadblefem01:
Evidence that you guys can not proof in the court of law!
You thinks everybody are mugun like your party members abi?.
Just go and say that trash to your party members and don't bring nonsense talk to this platform na beg i dey beg you ooooo.
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by Indispensable85(m): 9:47am On Mar 04, 2022
Sharap dia.......
Evidence you could not prove in the courts.
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by 9iceprince(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2022
4tomandchi:
That Jega man is a bast**d history will remember him as the bringer of suffering.

So Jega was the Chairman in 2019?
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by Yankee101: 10:04am On Mar 04, 2022
Most insiders know that

A whole set of servers were wiped out

Just because Atiku won
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by ubev01(m): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2022
Cheapgadget:
E clear say Na atiku go take over from Buhari even without election
i will not be surprised if by next year, atiku is declared the winner of that election. Buhari will then steps aside for atiku
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by Blackdisciple(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2022
Sharap go and siddon
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election by xjiggy: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2022
You have gone to court several time and you didn't present this said evidence. All you politicians, both PDP and APC, are a nuisance to this country and it's people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State / Atiku, What Next? - The Nation / Tinubu Holds Emergency Meeting With Organised Labour, NLC, TUC Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.