Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,488 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

£430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes (17663 Views)

Moscow Stocks Crash Crushes Financial Dreams 0f Russians / Russian Stocks Plummet By 21% After Putin’s Speech On Ukraine / Panic On London Train After Man Reads Passages From The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Truthisunique2: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
Western hold on the world economy is really strong. But this incident has exposed how much the west controls the world. After this incident many countries especially Russia and china are going work together to reduce the power the west has over the countries of the world.
the west are globalists

They would continue to dominate the world because they are open to it than the communist states

They open their doors and citizenship to everyone that can strengthen them

They are true capitalists, China and Russia states determine who grows in their economies and you must be their citizen

The universal currency of the world is of the globalists because they are more open

There are so many reasons why the west dominate the world economy, for Russia and China to beat them they would have to do away with their communists nature that restricts them to their tuff

And I doubt they want to be globalists

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Truthisunique2: 8:25am On Mar 04, 2022
jcross19:
you said Europe? Russia is on Africa map huh bro? To tell you how your brain is been brainwashed , western accused abrahimovic of corruption while the British Royal crown was stolen in Africa...go and study your history to see who is fraudster!!
I think with my brain media don't influence me, but you Putin wannabes just want to oppose because by nature a Blackman is a slave and likes to have a strongman to handle him grin grin

I said Europe because most of these Russia billionaire are not really in Russia they have all looted Russia mineral resources and gone to the west and EU UK where economic is relevant to invest

But Putin won't tell you about this, Na Africa everyone seems to be knower of its problems

Everyone knows Putin is unchallenged in Russia as a dictator, everyone knows he made all his cronies billionaires through his processes that are accountable to nobody in Russia

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
una no wise

Syria is still fighting civil war till date for almost a decade

Ukraine has the second biggest land mass after Russia, it would take years to fully destroy it so long as chemical nuclear weapons aren't deployed

The highest Russia would ever get would be to put it's puppet in Ukraine that would do it's bidding, it would never get the full nation of Ukraine to be Russia again

Before they get to that extent economy would be beyond zero, the west may continue to isolate Russia for months to years because of this war crime

How long can the average Russians take before a Russia spring emerge

Point of correction, Canada has the second biggest ladndmass after Russia.

1 Like

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Truthisunique2: 8:32am On Mar 04, 2022
Skyview01:

Point of correction, Canada has the second biggest ladndmass after Russia.
I meant to say in that eastern Europe axis

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Kay25(m): 8:36am On Mar 04, 2022
The west are crazy..u say Russia is big yet most of its wealth are not stored in House Putin didn't think well before going into this war
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Fiscus105(m): 8:37am On Mar 04, 2022
27Pushing30:

smh... ignorance at its peak

Learn how to use goggles correctly instead of 'feign' in wisdom, .......go and do research on stock exchange technical term"trading curb" and reason for it..... You can also goggle event of New York stock exchange of Oct 19 1987.

I know you would still come out to argue blindly o.

By doing that you keep embarrassing ur personality on public forum.
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Zeefort: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2022
Hello friend, please I need your assistance, my family and I have been moving around to find a place to sleep since 3 days now due to my apartment that was lookup by my landlady, I need your help.
0036286596,GTB. God bless you.
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by pat077: 8:56am On Mar 04, 2022
With all these sanctions, very soon the people of Russia will be the one to revolt against putin. The revolution will start from within.

2 Likes

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by boyfrank: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2022
SmartPolician:
Putin needs to understand that we are no longer in 1945; our world is supper connected now. If everyone imposes sanctions on your country, you are in a big mess.

When the people are tired of suffering because of one man, they will fight him. What will bring Putin down would come from within, not even the US and UK grin

In order ward, u can cook for the community but u can't finish what the community cooks for you.

4 Likes

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by boyfrank: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, you can never fully plan awaiting the consequences of sanctions

It's a spiral effect, the people bringing the sanction wake up every day and impose another one, beyond what they are targeting others would get affected

Their is nothing loving about Putin to Africa, he just believe Africa should be left to do as it likes

Putin friends like Abrahimovic etc that looted Russia oil are in west investing why didn't Putin preach to them what he preached to Africa

Abrahamovich, Usmanov and all Oligarchs invests their loots in Europe and America but that one is busy calling African leaders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Druss(m): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2022
It is only a loss if you sell. All this things the 'West' are doing is confirming Putin's concerns. The bear is yet to put its foot firmly forward.

I expect Russia to resume trading with its allies.
I expect Ukraine to sue for peace talks.

In the meantime, Europe - go find another source of gas.

I advise people to look for balanced narratives regarding this war. All the usual suspects are using their usual tricks of media manipulation e.g. Iraq invasion, Libya invasion, Yemen invasion, Syria invasion etc. This one is Russia who has the capacity to manufacture all it needs within its borders.
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by blueAgent(m): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Where are the clowns cheering Putin to his destruction?

All the Zombie Don hide, they were running their mouth b4 the war and sanctions started now they cannot believe how their overhyped Russia is been reduced to dump.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Druss(m): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2022
pat077:
With all these sanctions, very soon the people of Russia will be the one to revolt against putin. The revolution will start from within.

It will never happen. Don't let media fool you. All this has done is strengthen their resolve and belief that the West / NATO is their enemy.

The West can't put boots on ground in Ukraine but they are trying via other means. You think Russia didn't know all of this would happen? This is a nation that is more successful in its wars than the US.
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by blueAgent(m): 9:11am On Mar 04, 2022
27Pushing30:

Are you even financially literate? Y’all just read news and rather than ask those who understand stock markets and why Russia won’t open trade windows and why those stocks are crashing you’re here capping?

The reality of all this events will soon dawn on the west ... blackmail never works

Dreamer.
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Truthisunique2: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2022
boyfrank:

Abrahamovich, Usmanov and all Oligarchs invests their loots in Europe and America but that one is busy calling African leaders
lol, grin grin hypocrisy for you

The average Blackman supporting Putin doesn't have a reason except that he likes to see strong man that can wire him to submission

You begin to wonder why we have strong men mostly in Africa as leaders

While they cry of them here, they praise Putin because it's Stockholm syndrome which explains why mostly Africans are the ones supporting Putin cum why we would never depart from the mess of African leaders

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by boyfrank: 9:15am On Mar 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:

The average Blackman supporting Putin doesn't have a reason except that he likes to see strong man that can wire him to submission

While they cry of them here, they praise Putin because it's Stockholm syndrome which explains why mostly Africans are the ones supporting Putin cum why we would never depart from the mess of African leaders

So true, many of them have to deal with rejected western VISAS grin
Plus the fact that some believe the west is the problem of Africa but will happily vote Buhari and Ikpeazu or refuse to vote at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by blueAgent(m): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2022
Druss:
It is only a loss if you sell. All this things the 'West' are doing is confirming Putin's concerns. The bear is yet to put its foot firmly forward.

I advise people to look for balanced narratives regarding this war. All the usual suspects are using their usual tricks of media manipulation e.g. Iraq invasion, Libya invasion, Yemen invasion, Syria invasion etc. This one is Russia who has the capacity to manufacture all it needs within its borders.

You guys are now treading carefully no more loud mouth from U Pootin supporters
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Truthisunique2: 9:16am On Mar 04, 2022
Druss:

It will never happen. Don't let media fool you. All this has done is strengthen their resolve and belief that the West / NATO is their enemy.

The West can't put boots on ground in Ukraine but they are trying via other means. You think Russia didn't know all of this would happen? This is a nation that is more successful in its wars than the US.
story, Putin is struggling already to quench protest from Russians who see him as the problem not NATO/west

When Israelites were left without manna in the desert they didn't blame God as their enemy they blamed Moses that was leading them

In times of starvation of crisis you blame your leader piloting you not external forces

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by blueAgent(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Very true
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by blueAgent(m): 9:20am On Mar 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Very true.
The blackman's problem is a complex one, from lacking logical capabilities to greed and lack of foresight.
If the West is the problem of Africa then why are other nations who partner with the west been successful. E.g SouthKorea, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Qatar. E.t.c

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Truthisunique2: 9:24am On Mar 04, 2022
boyfrank:

So true, many of them have to deal with rejected western VISAS grin
Plus the fact that some believe the west is the problem of Africa but will happily vote Buhari and Ikpeazu or refuse to vote at all.
grin what I find funny is that all these anti Western people would die to go to the west than some China and Russia

So my brother it's Stockholm syndrome, they love everything about the western principles but can't exist without that strongman that should put them in check, pains (maybe it makes them appreciate life better since they don't believe it should be too easy like the west simplifies it)

We were allies with west for ages they were helping us develop, but Blackman say Na west be him problem that Chinese truly care grin

Now communists don abadon us for a relationship we started for just 5years, we even thank God dem never cease our assests

5 Likes

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by pat077: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2022
Druss:

okay. Time will tell. By the time the sanction cripple their economy and their currency turn to tissue paper we will see if they will revolt or not.

2 Likes

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Truthisunique2: 9:30am On Mar 04, 2022
blueAgent:

Very true.
The blackman's problem is a complex one, from lacking logical capabilities to greed and lack of foresight.
If the West is the problem of Africa then why are other nations who partner with the west been successful. E.g SouthKorea, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Qatar. E.t.c
west no be our problem jare, Blackman just like to give excuse for his laziness grin grin

Even the ones when dey west go still dey complain of racism for places where institution and law is followed because Blackman complains Na follow come

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Tip101(m): 9:35am On Mar 04, 2022
SmartPolician:
Putin needs to understand that we are no longer in 1945; our world is supper connected now. If everyone imposes sanctions on your country, you are in a big mess.

When the people are tired of suffering because of one man, they will fight him. What will bring Putin down would come from within, not even the US and UK grin

Exactly!!! That’s what the west wants to happen. Once the people are tired of his stupidity (that’s if they’re not tired already), they will oust him.

1 Like

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Tip101(m): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2022
Druss:

It’s so funny when y’all Putin apologists throw up this “gas” thing… Bro, the buyer is king here. Russia is not the only country with gas, Europe will source for gas elsewhere. It’s Putin you should tell to drink his gas. You think Russia can use it all? You think they don’t need the money? How do you want Putin to finance his stupid war? If e sure for Putin make he cut Europe off now. Mtcheew. Y’all need to rest biko.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by blueAgent(m): 9:48am On Mar 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
west no be our problem jare, Blackman just like to give excuse for his laziness grin grin

Even the ones when dey west go still dey complain of racism for places where institution and law is followed because Blackman complains Na follow come

I Concur 100%

Look at Equitorial guinea with all their oil wealth and small population yet they are 3rd world country.

Our problem as blacks is our own making not the West.

4 Likes

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by 27Pushing30: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2022
Fiscus105:

Learn how to use goggles correctly instead of 'feign' in wisdom, .......go and do research on stock exchange technical term"trading curb" and reason for it..... You can also goggle event of New York stock exchange of Oct 19 1987.

I know you would still come out to argue blindly o.

By doing that you keep embarrassing ur personality on public forum.

Oga you’re ignorant that’s all I can say.

1 Like

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by charlesm91(m): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2022
planetx:
Is the guy afraid of his own aides with this long table, even his foreign secretary of 18 years na that long table he take meet am
desperate times, can't trust no one
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by michresakidjo(m): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2022
A weakened economy has potential of formenting internal strife that will lead of junta

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by obailala(m): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2022
Nigerians on this thread appear to be crying more than the bereaved.
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by obailala(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2022
Tip101:

It’s so funny when y’all Putin apologists throw up this “gas” thing… Bro, the buyer is king here. Russia is not the only country with gas, Europe will source for gas elsewhere. It’s Putin you should tell to drink his gas. You think Russia can use it all? You think they don’t need the money? How do you want Putin to finance his stupid war? If e sure for Putin make he cut Europe off now. Mtcheew. Y’all need to rest biko.
The buyer is usually king but not in this situation cos the buyers cant do without the commodity.... And No! Europe cant magically conjure a new source of gas overnight.
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by goodheart01: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Where are the clowns cheering Putin to his destruction?

People like snoopdogg or sorry DoggoneDogg. They didn’t know the West controls the world economy. That’s what it takes to be a super power, to be able to determine global economics. God bless America

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liberia’s Tightest Presidential Election In 2 Decades Heads To A Runoff / Kenyan Influencers Paid To Take 'guerrilla Warfare’ Online / Donald Trump Raises £1bn For His New Social Media Platform To Rival Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.