Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

£430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes (17666 Views)

Moscow Stocks Crash Crushes Financial Dreams 0f Russians / Russian Stocks Plummet By 21% After Putin’s Speech On Ukraine / Panic On London Train After Man Reads Passages From The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by goodheart01: 10:28am On Mar 04, 2022
SmartPolician:
Putin needs to understand that we are no longer in 1945; our world is supper connected now. If everyone imposes sanctions on your country, you are in a big mess.

When the people are tired of suffering because of one man, they will fight him. What will bring Putin down would come from within, not even the US and UK grin

And that’s what the US plan. Not every war is about weapons. Sometimes u use sense to destabilize your enemy and that’s why US remain top one.

3 Likes

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by goodheart01: 10:31am On Mar 04, 2022
WarriAproko:
Will this stop putin or bring back the lost lives. Can Ukraine recover from this war

No it won’t stop Putin. In fact I pray it doesn’t stop him like it happened to pharaoh till he gets himself into a tangle he can’t get out from. I want him to self destruct himself. And as for Ukraine, yes the EU and NATO will offer aids if not for anything but to spite Putin further. Hope u gerrit

1 Like

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by danowena: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2022
baylord77:
The panic of the sanctions will have investors looking for other safe havens.

This is the right time to sell the Russian Ruble long term.

Sell or buy? undecided
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by winterfell007(m): 11:11am On Mar 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Pls how can i buy Rusian stock abeg cry cry

Exactly you’re the only one that’s seeing the bigger picture. Perfect time to buy shares in Russia’s Energy Giant Gazprom. War in a way presents another wonderful opportunity

2 Likes

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by WarriAproko: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2022
goodheart01:

No it won’t stop Putin. In fact I pray it doesn’t stop him like it happened to pharaoh till he gets himself into a tangle he can’t get out from. I want him to self destruct himself. And as for Ukraine, yes the EU and NATO will offer aids if not for anything but to spite Putin further. Hope u gerrit
all those pharaoh stories nor clear
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by gistmega: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2022
you will be disappointed.
this bitcoin will throw you into confusion one day
Bitcoin:
Yet another reason to convert all your fiat holdings to bitcoin. With inflation so high and nations printing worthless paper money, bitcoin is the only safe option. Everyone should be buying bitcoin right now like their lives depend on it.
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by tctrills: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2022
BSsniffer:
Russia will come out of this either being antifragile or it would simply give in. One more example of why never to depend on the west.
It's impossible to grow your economy without the west.

1 Like

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by BloomingDale(f): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
joyandfaith:
Never fight your breadwinner, you will die of hunger. Definitely, west controls world economy.

What does your race control?
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Offpointng: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
b03liberty:
this is a great eye opener to other territory.
West is only preparing them for the real independence

Independence how?? there's nothing like independence in business
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by BloomingDale(f): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
NGpatriot:

If den born putin well, open that stock exchange and watch the rubles turn into sand sand..the clown is scared as fuork.. grin grin

He’s not scared. He just had a press conference that stated he must finish his mission. He also said he will take over Ukraine and go after the rest one by one. He could care less about the sanctions.
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Offpointng: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
jcross19:
Some Africans are just so stupid! Some people hate this Putin because he said Africa Is a cemetery , he accused your leader been stupid by looting your riches to the western world and comes home to die... See, before he engaged the Ukrainians in battle he had planned for it and knew the consequences of it, so black stop masturbating for a man fighting to defend his country..

Destroying another country, killing innocent people and displacing hundreds is what ur calling fighting for his country?? I've never read something this foolish in a long time

2 Likes

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Abujaexpress: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
chameleon98:

https://www.standard.co.uk/business/russian-stocks-crash-98-on-london-indexes-as-sanctions-bite-b985617.html
Why is the West punishing private businesses for the sins of Putin and Russia as a public institution? For crying out loud, most of these companies are privately owned.
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by DCatt: 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
Don’t mind them o!

Russia will shake the banks of Europe and the US when he doesn’t pay the billions of dollars and euros he owes them. When he starts his own now by first withholding 75% of Europe‘s energy he supplies them, they will know.

They think Putin who is smarter than all of the Europe’s leaders combined didn’t think this through before he went in Ukraine.
tito44:

See how this zombie is running amok here. Even a useless Russian Ruble is better the naira, all thanks to Buhari the clueless clown.

1 Like

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by jcross19: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
Offpointng:

Destroying another country, killing innocent people and displacing hundreds is what ur calling fighting for his country?? I've never read something this foolish in a long time
and watch his own people been killed by NATO in the future right? Prevention is better than cure!!!.

2 Likes

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
[center][/center] All these Nairaland Russian apologists gonna say " b bbb but but but but Russia has a lot of money in their foreign reserve, they they they shhhh shuuu shouldn't feel it" ahah

Uppity bitch say what?
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Offpointng: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
jcross19:
and watch his own people been killed by NATO in the future right? Prevention is better than cure!!!.

If NATO had forces or base in Ukraine they'd not invade Russia first to cause trouble or kill Russians the way Russia's doing to Ukraine. Putin is just a cry baby coward and that's just who he is

1 Like

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by jcross19: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Offpointng:

If NATO had forces or base in Ukraine they'd not invade Russia first to cause trouble or kill Russians the way Russia's doing to Ukraine. Putin is just a cry baby coward and that's just who he is
I could still the war between USA and Cuba was because of Russia building their base in Cuba.. ... All those war monger countries knows what they are fighting for..
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by slowice(m): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Omo fear the west. They run the world.

1 Like

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Skyview01:

Point of correction, Canada has the second biggest ladndmass after Russia.

I guess he meant in Europe but I'm not sure Ukraine is the second biggest country by land mass in Europe.
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by InoGetJoy: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
Please does anyone know how someone can buy Russian stocks, especially Gazprom? People may not know, but this is a very good time to buy. Social opinion has shown that people are getting enlightened about the hypocrisy of the West. These stocks will rise rapidly soon

1 Like

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by preciousmetals: 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Black man is the most useless creature in the planet
Truthisunique2:
west no be our problem jare, Blackman just like to give excuse for his laziness grin grin

Even the ones when dey west go still dey complain of racism for places where institution and law is followed because Blackman complains Na follow come

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by planetx: 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
una no wise

Syria is still fighting civil war till date for almost a decade

Ukraine has the second biggest land mass after Russia, it would take years to fully destroy it so long as chemical nuclear weapons aren't deployed

The highest Russia would ever get would be to put it's puppet in Ukraine that would do it's bidding, it would never get the full nation of Ukraine to be Russia again

Before they get to that extent economy would be beyond zero, the west may continue to isolate Russia for months to years because of this war crime

How long can the average Russians take before a Russia spring emerge
There will be no Russian spring, summer or winter. Ukraine will be pacified and the West will keep barking until the sanctions become ineffective and is gradually lifted. Bookmark this and remember the moniker.

2 Likes

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by itu404(m): 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ecos:
grin grin
I beg make i join you laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chinese once said God is with the nation with the largest army...maybe they are rethinking that line.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by itu404(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
tito44:

See how this zombie is running amok here. Even a useless Russian Ruble is better the naira, all thanks to Buhari the clueless clown.
Why are you pained? even Our Buhari can never make dis kind tactical error your leader made grin grin grin grin KGB my foot the chips are dpwn now he has failed.
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by itu404(m): 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
SmartPolician:
Putin needs to understand that we are no longer in 1945; our world is supper connected now. If everyone imposes sanctions on your country, you are in a big mess.

When the people are tired of suffering because of one man, they will fight him. What will bring Putin down would come from within, not even the US and UK grin
Indeed, is the Russia- curse... remember the Russian brought the czar down. you damn right, bruh
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Ecos(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
itu404:

I beg make i join you laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chinese once said God is with the nation with the largest army...maybe they are rethinking that line.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin na so brother. They have to rethink oh
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by NGpatriot: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
27Pushing30:

Are you even financially literate? Y’all just read news and rather than ask those who understand stock markets and why Russia won’t open trade windows and why those stocks are crashing you’re here capping?

The reality of all this events will soon dawn on the west ... blackmail never works

Instead of the meaningless and pointless rant, why not just explain to us why put shut down his stock exchange, we all know why he did so of what relevance is your rubbish?

Or you'd love to explain to us why the worthless ruble is now worth less than 1 cent.?
Some of you put-in asslickers are just too ignorant and vacuous, you just want to hear your self talk or compete for the best put-in shittblower..
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Phaantom22: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
When satan wanted to destroy pharaoh, he hardened his mind such that all the plagues that God sent to Egypt didn't moved him untill his only son was killed yet still he became store bittererd and we all know how he finally ended up in d red sea...mr Putin I hope It will not be too late for you when you finally decide to change your mind?

1 Like

Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Druss(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Tip101:

It’s so funny when y’all Putin apologists throw up this “gas” thing… Bro, the buyer is king here. Russia is not the only country with gas, Europe will source for gas elsewhere. It’s Putin you should tell to drink his gas. You think Russia can use it all? You think they don’t need the money? How do you want Putin to finance his stupid war? If e sure for Putin make he cut Europe off now. Mtcheew. Y’all need to rest biko.

Step 1 from Western loving people. They try to tag people with balanced views as Putin apologists. It is part of the modern day 'cancel' culture. These bunch of uncle Tom Negroes forget that we as a nation and a people have suffered more from the West than from Russia / USSR. Sit down and do an unbiased analysis. Everything is interwoven. If the West fully go after Russia, China and North Korea steps into the picture. India is already indicating it stands with Russia. Remembers BRICS? Y'all have forgotten haven't you? Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa. The West wishes to protect their position so they have moved certain actions into place. Russia may have been the physical aggressor here but the nonphysical was NATO especially the US.

Both sets are protectives of their races.

Step 2: They start to apportion fake stances towards one. It makes their battles easier.

How did Buhari put it? I am for everybody and I am for nobody. Russia in my opinion shouldn't have physically attacked Ukraine but it sure as hell isn't as how the Western media is communicating it.
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Druss(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
itu404:

Go attack the Chinese army. Then you will understand it better.
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Aaay: 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
Good
Re: £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ohh my God! Tens of years of people and family investments, gone up in flames just because of one stupid demon called putin.
And the worse is yet to come...
Spits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liberia’s Tightest Presidential Election In 2 Decades Heads To A Runoff / Kenyan Influencers Paid To Take 'guerrilla Warfare’ Online / Donald Trump Raises £1bn For His New Social Media Platform To Rival Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.