Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

What Can I Do To Make Money? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do To Make Money? (17559 Views)

Poll: question 1

is money making easy: 58% (20 votes)
any online business: 41% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by pacmart: 12:37am On Jul 27, 2011
@bosa 1. Well i can see your eargerness in making your dreams come true and fortunately i am into one bussiness in which can help you actualise your dream without disturbing your career so if you are intrested you can reach me on 07066409134 or 08189018563. Pls am not requesting for any payment from you it is just to share the opportunity with you and anyone who is intrested. Thanks
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by wealth123: 1:11am On Jul 27, 2011
The simplest way to get money as a secondary school student is to start selling KEROSENE in bottles in your neighbourhood.

Start with only 10 liters. get some empty Beer and coke bottles, buy and fill those bottles and sell.

If you live at Ibadan, go to Bodija Market, buy KULIKULI in bulk (about N2000 worth). Come home and sell to kids around. Kids in poor communities relish in drinking GAARI with KULIKULI or just eating as snacks.

The above method of making money was what i have used before for a student and she became financially independent.

To get your start up capital of about N2000.00, you can ask your relatives or go to your school fellowship or church. They will surely help you. GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by mobiss(m): 3:48am On Jul 27, 2011
Set up a blog on blogger and furnish me with the details here on this thread, so I can set-up a system that will generate a consistent income of nothing less than N20,000 monthly part-time after 2 months.

@blogexpert- Pls kindly feed me up with that blogg biz idea and information, have just created a blogg of mine and i don't know how to start making earnings out of it. The name of the blogg is www.wazobiacompatriots..com. Thanks as you reply

You contact me through olabamidelesam@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by drollster(m): 6:18am On Jul 27, 2011
Blogexpert; Hi could you give me more information on what you talked about? making money through blogs?

Thanks.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Denningtedy(m): 6:47am On Jul 27, 2011
Contumely:

Which one is online marketing. How is it done?
Elaborate please
[bro i'm interested in d blog stuf hw do i reach u on facebook]
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Denningtedy(m): 6:52am On Jul 27, 2011
@blogexpert i'm interested nd my e-mail address is lugardogieva@yahoo.com.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by UpDates1(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2011
boring thread
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 27, 2011
try this online internet marking Sfi
They re paying wel
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 27, 2011
about the network markering
You can add me on facebook
This my email Bobotea2009@yahoo.com
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Succy4luv: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2011
You are very stupid for calling me a fool. If u know you dont ve anything good to offer, why not keep your stinging self rather than insulting yourself. Anumanu like you. Infact, your side bears.
bobot:

about the network markering
You can add me on facebook
This my email Bobotea2009@yahoo.com
dacouse:

Open a nite club, fool,  Don't go and read and try to make your papers, see worse future generation,
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Sike(m): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2011
-UpDates-:

boring thread
Indeed!!!
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by buy1get2(m): 8:39am On Jul 27, 2011
check on my signature and become amaze, lolz
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by maclatunji: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2011
She can set-up a blog with N200 internet time at a cyber cafe: tell her own story to the world. Who knows the kind people she can meet through this medium who will change her life for the better. Sometimes we make things more difficult than they really are.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by dubliu: 8:44am On Jul 27, 2011
@dacouse, you see all fingers are not equall, what if he or she could not get someone to assist him or her finacially, will you advice her to start begging?
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 27, 2011
"If you are a person with big
dreams and would love to
support others in achieving their
big dreams, then the network
marketing business is definitely a
business for you. You can start
your business part-time at first
and then as your business grows,
you can help other people start
their part-time business. This is a
value worth having - a business
and people who help others
make their dreams come true."
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by seunlayi(m): 8:54am On Jul 27, 2011
wealth123:

The simplest way to get money as a secondary school student is to start selling KEROSENE in bottles in your neighbourhood.

Start with only 10 liters. get some empty Beer and coke bottles, buy and fill those bottles and sell.

If you live at Ibadan, go to Bodija Market, buy KULIKULI in bulk (about N2000 worth). Come home and sell to kids around. Kids in poor communities relish in drinking GAARI with KULIKULI or just eating as snacks.

The above method of making money was what i have used before for a student and she became financially independent.

To get your start up capital of about N2000.00, you can ask your relatives or go to your school fellowship or church. They will surely help you. GOD BLESS YOU.
Good advice
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by maclatunji: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2011
wealth123:

You are a real yoruba person with the way you spelt Garri there. When she is done setting-up her kuli-kuli and garri business. She should blog about it. She should post something like this: "How I Make Ends Meet with KuliKuli." It will be a certified hit I tells ya. Don't be deceived, the internet is IT!
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by AmeLonRo(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2011
1. Face your studies and secure the best grades which you can defend. Secure admission into a university. Get a scholarship and move on to a great future.
2. I do no know a friend in school the, we use to dash him money to feed and meet his needs. He did what I mentioned in 1 and is in the US today with good academicals.
3.Ask for help frm family,church and friends.
4.Pray to God always.
5. Get something to sell that would ot take your time.
See you at the top tomorrow.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by sayso: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2011
@OP,
Thief the money,abi no be wetin you want.Go and study your books first.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Orikinla(m): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2011
There are many ways for a secondary school pupil to make money legally. The pupil should spend four hours of the holidays to learn how make and sell textile designs, liquid soap, etc. The female pupils can learn how to braid and make money from hairdressing at cheaper rates. PLEASE AVOID FACTORY JOBS IN NIGERIA. THEY ARE RISKY AND NO INSURANCE FOR CASUAL FACTORY HANDS.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Jarus(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2011
Sell akarakoro or balewa
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Nosyke(m): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2011
maclatunji:

You are a real yoruba person with the way you spelt Garri there. When she is done setting-up her kuli-kuli and garri business. She should blog about it. She should post something like this: "How I Make Ends Meet with KuliKuli." It will be a certified hit I tells ya. Don't be deceived, the internet is [b]IT![/b]

Please expand on the bolded.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2011
sayso:

@OP,
Thief the money,abi no be wetin you want.Go and study your books first.
and after books any J.O.B 4 her
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by yomilike(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2011
do yahoo yahoo, it now legal
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Lotterysun: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2011
The money from the books will see her through school, give her three daily meals and enough money to chart her path.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by xanadu101(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2011
try baba-jebu
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by maoma(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2011
There so many ways through which u can make money as a student. However, before you can you start thinking about how to make money, what do you even know about money. All you need to do now is to begin to study money, the laws and principle of money, how to attract money, how to manage it, how to leverage it, how to protect it and how to exit with your money at any time. However, as a student the best thing you need to do is to get yourself a mentor who will teach you and mentor you. I am the CEO of Supreme Genius Nigeria Limited and will be willing to help you and anyone who wishes to be financially free at no cost. My services for you shall be free. Anyone who requires my mentorship should reach me on abayomiagboola@gmail.com or call 08072386666,
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2011
tongue
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Excelboi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2011
caropy:

thanks for your replies and @poster thank you as well. pls i have access to internet and a system, my own case is that, i am working but i need to some extra money (as a graduate), pls how do i get this extra money and particularly the internet marketing or blogs? thanks, your response will be appreciated.
will you partner with me on my new blog? If you game show interest, i will tell u d deal.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by zogo(m): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2011
package something and idea.product and sell it! see for example: www.legitassets..com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Get Sponsorship Deals For Your Events And Projects / GSM Operators Under Pressure As Economic Crisis Hits Telecoms / Selling Dollar Above N356 In Parallel Market Illegal – Gwadabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.