Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

What Can I Do To Make Money? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do To Make Money? (17400 Views)

Poll: question 1

is money making easy: 58% (20 votes)
any online business: 41% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Lotterysun: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2011
You can use your blogs to generate traffic and channel those traffic to Amazon by becoming associate. As I stated earlier, I will do my best to help. If you sell my products I will match your Amazon commission 100% for one month. Read some articles about generating traffic (SEO). I find Amazon to be extremely reliable. I use them because of their reputation.
I will be willing to write one blog for you.
All the best.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by sherif1: 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2011
there is always an anwser to every question. Before making any decision pls pray to God to guide you and try to think outside the box. Believe me there are somethings you can do, that would not affect your study if you would look beyond the realm of immposibilities. Just try to make sure that your choice goes is inline with your dream. Thanks ' edream2.com
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by GideonG(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2011
Try this on facebook
www.facebook.com/InternetBiz

I hope this help, Thank you.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2011
well lets see,
by working hard on your grades, going to university, avoiding trouble and improving on your character and personality.
Your options are zero other than what is highlighted above.
Trust me.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by toyintran(m): 1:10am On Jul 28, 2011
get a free e-book on how to build blogs that a mini website for organisations and make a minimum of N50,000 per month.
Text ur name, phone number, e-mail and location to 08182047886
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by emailguru: 5:23am On Jul 28, 2011
The first thing you need to do is to discover your passion. What do you is your best gift that you believe you can monetize and have people pay you to have it. Thing about what problems peolple have at the moment and find how you can proffer solution to this problem in exchange for money. Or better still, since you are still in school, find out how you can import cheap quality laptops and sell to your colleagues. Man there are a whole lot of things you can do to pay your school fees. There is also huge prospect in online business. But you must be determined to succeeed.

I hope this helps.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by UpDates1(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2011
caropy:

thanks for your replies and @poster thank you as well. pls i have access to internet and a system, my own case is that, i am working but i need to some extra money (as a graduate), pls how do i get this extra money and particularly the internet marketing or blogs? thanks, your response will be appreciated.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by ekasoso: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2011
one easy and less time consuming biz anyone can do is MLM. You can make good money from it. Call: 08137875356
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by otoigiamu(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2011
Oga blogexpert can you help me with my just created blog to make 20k monthly for two months
let me know i want my blogs to be making money
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by lekside44(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2011
by carrying expo in waec
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by ADIGAXSON: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2011
Friend,you can go into Internet marketing,just as am making money from it right now.It does not cost you anything.To get valuable materials on Internet marketing,send an email"i want to make money from internet ,phone number, name and state "to the email below:

info@bizlandlord.com
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by luwadmusic(f): 4:46am On Jul 30, 2011
Want to learn a trade or buy products and dont have means?  Join FS multilevel marketing club and you can have your dreams come true. Also earn directly as an exclusive marketer. Call now 080 3429 0901
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by kingpere(m): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2011
Well as a student, you need to no what you are good at, there are various way you can be financially free.
Read books and meditate over what you want in life,set a goal,kindly do this WHAT TO DO LIST"WTDL"

life itself is not that easy for anyone ,as  Nigerian we are all blessed individually.

you can equally invest in domain Biz. there are various way you can make money with it.
  there is no work in the grave yard.work harder in a smarter way.

www.menwoo.com
www.qatarlasia.com
www.qatarstadia.com
www.blatterpalace.com[url][/url]
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by ace4luv69(m): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2011
Start up a partnership biz wit d mallam near ur house
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by LagBlogger(m): 1:45am On Aug 04, 2011
Wonder why some people can't make sensible and useful comments

angry

@op

What can you do to make money?

1. Work for someone else

2. Work for yourself

But OP your question is not specific. What exactly do you want to know?
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by earnfast(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
It's very easy to make money in Nigeria.

The reasons why most people are not making money in Nigeria is because they will never read books that will change their life. But if you want to make money in Nigeria i will explain the little i can right here, because what i want to explain here is what i have used to make over N16,000 per week and the step are has follow:

1. Find a HOT Market
2. Create a HOT product around at Market.
3. Create a Killer Classified Advert to sell it.
4. Pay only N3,500 for your advert.
5. Set back at home and watch the money coming in.

If you are new to information product creating, you may not understand those five steps i have listed above for more information if you are serious about how to start making money check my Signatures below and short me an email.

To Your Success and thanks for reading,

Samson.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by UpDates1(m): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2011
;d ;d
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2011
Well you can visit Blogger.com and create a free blog in which you can make money from. There are a lot of online business streams online.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Presegs(m): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2011
is where the complete answers and solutions lie.Hurry! !!Go get it now
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by hoppysnd: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2011
only way that u can make more money in life u must know about an internet as well like me, make more money on internet very seconds in every minute in my life,
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by hoppysnd: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2011
The only way u can do to make enough money , i make my own money every seconds, minute and hour , take the steps dat they are provide for u to do after complete register, they will pay u instant $27
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by hoppysnd: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2011
The only way u can do to make enough money , i make my own money every seconds, minute and hour , take the steps dat they are provide for u to do after complete register, they will pay u instant $27
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by claybest(m): 7:50am On Aug 26, 2011
i need help to make money online, like email processing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Percentage Of Your Monthly Income Do You Save? / Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. / Obiora Okonkwo, Ekwueme Named Ndigbo Times New Generation Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.