Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Can I Do To Make Money? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do To Make Money? (17392 Views)

Poll: question 1

is money making easy: 58% (20 votes)
any online business: 41% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by otoigiamu(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2011
there are two ways to.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by onisq(f): 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2011
Hi guys. Pls i am an ND holder n wish to generate some money b4 next year 4 my HND. I av a laptop n my talent is writing movie scripts. I need sum1 to help me pls. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by mfaith(f): 5:26am On Nov 26, 2011
Hello young girl,come &i wil marry u &ur problems are over.08061517189
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Taiw(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2011
if you have a good internet connection you can write articles, you can start a blog and start earning money for yourself, check this:<a href="www.funnyfindings..com">www.funnyfindings..com</a>
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by bigcashken: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2011
CHECK THIS OUT. A PARTICULAR COMPANY IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED IN THE DECEMBER THIS YEAR.
PRECISELY ON THE 12TH OF DECEMBER.
IT IS ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING TEXT NETWORK ADVERTISING COMPANY EVER.

YOU CAN START EARNING RIGHT AWAY.
YOU CAN EARN UP TO $5000 MONTHLY. THIS IS NO JOKE
IT IS A 5-5-5 Plan
YOU Receive 5 Text Messages Daily AND START EARNING $80+/DAILY.
IT IS SIMPLE .JUST INVITE YOUR FRIENDS FROM FACEBOOK.
YOU Find 5 To Do The Same.
Invest 5 Minutes A Day.
IT'S 100% FREE - Get Paid To Save.

CHECK IT OUT HERE= http:///7gzsaje
YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE THE ABOVE ADDRESS INTO THE ADDRESS BAR. IT IS NOT hxxp, but http before :///7gzsaje
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by greenhope(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2011
Look around you and think
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by IDERAWOLE(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2011
Life is all about taking advantage when it shows up.

Making money in any area of life is having the RIGHT mindset.

We learn quite a no of things wrongly as we grow up; success is about unlearning those things before getting on the right track.

Being financially free and fulfilled is getting your hand on the correct information, particularly in this INFORMATION DRIVEN AGE.

Read up this short FREE information and it might be your long awaited breakthrough.

Go here--- http:///cj7nh6s

Or call 08063423482 for more inquiries.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by IDERAWOLE(m): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2011
A lot of people will surely love to be FREE of all kind of hinderances in their day to day life affairs even as they strive to earn a living; but don't know how.

Knowledge of the right information is the greatest freedom ever anywhere.

Financial tyrants will never want their slaves(workers) to be free and a lot don't even want to be free, with all the information at their disposal.

Some are still thinking that they can be rich working in any MULTI-NATIONAL; big LIE. It is when you ask those who are retired from such places that you will begin to take your financial freedom with all seriousness.

You dont need to start BIG though you need to THINK BIG and start SMALL.

Let me give you a gist: the secret to make money is finding a HOT need and PROVIDE it; that is the secret of all those genuine millionaires.

Where are the HOT products? They are all around you, just look more creatively; but read the attachment and take off from there, all provided for you.

Your destiny is in your hands.

If you need more info, call 08063423482.

Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Toptic(m): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2011
The secrets of decorative asbestos!

WASTE TO WEALTH
Decorative asbestos/ceilings.
This is a type of asbestos that comes in size 2by2 and the common colour is white. It is used in many buildings.
The decorative asbestos started gaining ground in Nigeria in the year 2002.and since then it has been adopted by the middle class, high class, hotels, restaurants, banks and just recently lower class started to recognize the fact that they need it.

The unique aspect of it is that of its price which is lesser to that of the common ones and its ability to attract beautiful colours thereby beautifying home than anyone can imagine.

When the production started here in Nigeria it was a single pattern throughout but just few years ago it gained more ground by the introduction of different patterns like flowers, cross and so on to make the house more beautiful. The observations and feedback so far reveal that it make home cooler than the common ones.

Dear reader, due to all these qualities and its lucrativity in the market the producers had made it 105% secretive just to avoid people knowing what it takes to make it real which I believe cant help making this country better ‘cos it has been restricted to a particular area only.

HOW TO PRODUCE IT
Producing the asbestos is mainly through materials that are lying waste around us, and for those that are not in our immediate environs we get it free anywhere ‘cos they are other companies waste.

COST OF PRODUCTION
The cost of producing a single piece of the decorative asbestos is not up to the half of its selling price. The gain on it is always 125% i.e. if you invested #1000 you’ll get #2250. Mind you there is always a ready market for it and a single plane one goes for #220 while the painted ones are between #240 and #260 depending on the number of products needed.

AMOUNT OF MONEY NEEDED TO START
You need not up to #2000 to start! Yes I mean it and the #2000 will fetch you your first contract ‘cos you’ll use it in producing like 20 piece of the asbestos for people to see and once they know you\re into it, the business started.

HOW TO CHARGE CONTRACT
It’s always 60% down payment and you’ll use 40% for getting the whole product prepared so even from your first collect you’ve gained 20% and immediately you deliver your last product you get your balance, i.e. you’ll use the customers money to produce all its product without going to borrow or get a loan.
Friend, I think I’ve said little about what a decorative ceiling/asbestos is all about.

Get more info @ www.decorativeceiling..com
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by webcash(m): 8:19am On Dec 15, 2011
I have a carefully and well researched e-book titled ONLINE MONEY SECRETS, written to solve challenges such as you are facing. for details, send a mail to mejitech@yahoo.com
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by XoXo86: 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2011
Well she could try selling ebooks. If she is computer literate enuff to access the web, den selling ebooks is not a bad idea. If not maybe a sales girl job is a beta opinion. First of all i admire the fact that she is tryna get her hustle on rather than sleep around for food or clothes. The Lord will crown her efforts with good success. If she is interested in ebooks, pls contact successventure 02 (at) gmail dot com
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by betalife(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2011
I would like to give response to this topic by referring you all to http://betalifefx..com
You will get more information as to making money online with no stress.
See you at the top.
To your Success
Anthony
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by inemboy16: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2011
I got $867 with this survey that pays. I need only 133, then i will withdraw.

Go thru my, http://Survey-Faq.com?ref=2501294

When you make up to $1000, get back to me and i'll tell you how to open a paypal account to withdraw your funds.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Taiw(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2011
you can go into blogging and start making money through google adsense. its easy as long as you have an internet connection.funnyfindings..com
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by opsydazy(m): 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2011
you can start selling recharge cards and vouchers
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by opsydazy(m): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2011
please, i need genuine recharge voucher e-PIN sellers that i can buy from at reasonable prices for all the networks. kindly inbox me the details (price and quantity to purchase). my email is isiadeyemi@gmail.com and my mobile is 08066861865.

thank you
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Grantos: 1:21am On Dec 28, 2011
Sorry just saw your post after some months. I still belive that tthis info would be very useful to others still. I found out a secret to making cool cash as a student without suffering my academics.
, You could learn how to configure laptops to browse free(and get paid)
, How to make 200% gain from bulk sms sending(and get paid)
, How to unlock any kind of modem(and get paid)
There are so many things you can do to make money LEGALLY, You can get more free info at www.slimbpublication

DATS A PLACE FOR YOU smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by emailguru: 4:44am On Dec 28, 2011
With a population of about 150M people, Nigeria is the best place you can do business. With more and more people accessing the internet today, my advice for you is that you should consider doing legitimate business on the internet. It is the cheapest business to start and it has the potential of fulfilling your dreams, if you really work hard.

I hope this helps,
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2011
You can also visit www.smallbusiness.com.ng for hot business ideas and opportunities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make N6,500 Everyday With This App [Proof Inside] / Barclays Seeks Investment Banking Licence In Nigeria / What Percentage Of Your Monthly Income Do You Save?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.