Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea (32005 Views)

Qatar 2022: Timo Werner To Miss World Cup Due To Injury / Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around / Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by wolexter(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
Shall we say there is a measure of luck in football ? Same Werner who was a beast @ Liepzig has been a shadow of himself @ Chelsea. I mean you know, i 'on know
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by Truvelisback(m): 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Stop arguing blindly! Werner is a STRIKER! He is a forward like Rooney, Eto'o, Aguero, L.Martinez, etc and should know to score goals like players mentioned.
U are the one argueing blindly. Werner is a winger and not a top 9. Rooney's Plays 8, it was sir Alex that converted him to Play free role since the departure of Ruud Vanistelrooy.
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by JohnSP99: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
RIP chelsea.......... Looking forward to seeing you in championship in two years time.

It is only mancity and Liverpool to contest for title in the years to come
ha ha stop that joor, what about Arsenal
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by betshopagent(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
RIP chelsea.......... Looking forward to seeing you in championship in two years time.

It is only mancity and Liverpool to contest for title in the years to come
Chelsea was playing in champions leaque b4 Abrahimovic came n wud still continue when he leaves.
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by yahwehpickin(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
Woleobi:
Chelsea should actually get rid of all its strikers! Lukaku, Havertz, Pulisic, Werner, all of them!

Why did you include havertz in that list, this guy is a raw jewel oh, others can go but he has to stay
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by Aaay: 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Why
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by yahwehpickin(m): 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Chelsea fans are about to 'suffer' o because they are about to go trophyless for some time angry

Chelsea will not go trophilesss, gone are those days. We already have a new owner. He loves the club, and invests his money into it.

Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by Obiebanks007(m): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Is he a striker? Is he a top 9?

So Ronaldo is what?
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by Truvelisback(m): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
Obiebanks007:

So Ronaldo is what?
He is a winger but being used as a striker.
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by Obiebanks007(m): 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
He is a winger but being used as a striker.

Lol
Oga calm down...
They are all attackers.
Have a blessed weekend.

Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 05, 2022
CheedyJ:
Roman don almost accept my bid, soon I'd be d new chelsea owner..
Amen
Remember me if your dreams come thru later
Nobody knows tomorrow
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by CodedHustler: 8:01am On Mar 05, 2022
Re: EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea by CheedyJ(m): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2022
Kittex7:

Amen
Remember me if your dreams come thru later
Nobody knows tomorrow
Wagbayi..will surely do remember u...I admire your positivity..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 / Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) / Anthony Joshua And Paul Pogba Hang Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.