Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire (27145 Views)

Video Of Fire At Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant By Russia Troops / Fire At Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant Extinguished By Firefighters / Russian Troops Attack Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine, Sparking Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by hfc2021: 10:23am On Mar 04, 2022
this is a strategic invasion they need to minimize caulities and they are their to decapitate Ukraine security installations and possible remove the president from power.
Kokaine:
I'm not impressed with Russian army. If it took them this long to take Ukraine, how can they fight a war with any western country. Ukraine is so small compared to Russia and their soldiers are young cry babies now

1 Like

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Kokaine(m): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2022
pafo:

You want them to bomb the whole country down right? They share a bond with Ukrainians and it will be stupid to destroy everything in their path. U.S that can't even take Afghanistan in 20 years lol.
yeah thanks. Someone explained it to me here and I already got the logic. That's right. They're been cautious

4 Likes

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by WarriAproko: 10:25am On Mar 04, 2022
NATO and EU just make Ukraine helpless. This mumu Zelensky just dey suffer himself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Adjovi: 10:25am On Mar 04, 2022
masix11:
Some people are blaming putin and some blaming the west. My blame is for Ukraine president for allowing Russia and the west flex mustle in his country. There is no situation that can't be resolved diplomatically

Exactly he's a very big fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Westernequinox: 10:25am On Mar 04, 2022
Both you that wrote and the people that like this post are foolish and may God one-day allow in his mercy a suffering similar and oppression likewise to reorient your backwardness and rotten nation until light,you are desperately dark and opaque, but to correct a mocker like you at height of his folly might make him think he is wise
SarkinYarki:
The stupid Nazis tried to set fire to the plant but the Russians were able to get it in control ..Russia now control all sea ports , all nuclear powerplants and all dominates the entire airspace over Ukraine... This is very tactical warfare to strangulate Zelensky out of power
Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Elsueno: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2022
Kokaine:
I totally agree with this. I was quite worried if the resistance they net is the major restraint. I wish zelensky had the wisdom to negotiate with Russia and save a lot of lives and properties. The decision to fight is a very foolish one and unfortunately, his so called allies are urging him on from a distance, yet taking precautions to ensure their own safety. Putin boasted of his capacity to reach UK with an intercontinental ballistic missile in twenty minutes and USA in 30minutes. I am yet to read any response that counters that claim. If USA and UK and even Germany cannot attack Russia, why should a comedian like zelensky?

The guy just wasn't smart, even if Nato & EU would help him, d battle Field is still Ukraine..I don't even understand how he allowed them to manipulate him like this....Even after d war, it would just be more debt cause neither d EU nor US would help him rebuild what's left of d country for free

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Basicend: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2022
Kingsmm55:
This is serious..... Then all these Nigerian volunteers... What are they going there to do?

Dem won Japa enter Finland. . Poland etc. .

U think say na Ukraine dem wan defend before. .?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Westernequinox: 10:27am On Mar 04, 2022
And your folly would not allow attain a place of influence or regard in your lifetime,you would always be a follower and never a leader
WarriAproko:
NATO and EU just make Ukraine helpless. This mumu Zelensky just dey suffer himself
Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Lovenorth: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2022
Nice one
Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by skybeauty(f): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2022
Kokaine:
I'm not impressed with Russian army. If it took them this long to take Ukraine, how can they fight a war with any western country. Ukraine is so small compared to Russia and their soldiers are young cry babies now

If Russia attacks Ukraine the way you think, we will see tens of thousands of civilian casualties. Putin is wise, he is trying hard not occasion more civilian casualties if not he will bomb the hell out of Ukraine before sending his army to finish up the rest. But what I see is strategic bombing of mostly military facilities. Unlike America that bombed everything in Iraq and occassioned the death of over 300,000 civilians. Or Nigeria that killed anyone they meet during the Biafra war. But here you see Ukraine citizen blocking Russian tanks with bare hands without being eliminated.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Oddfinder: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2022
pafo:

You want them to bomb the whole country down right? They share a bond with Ukrainians and it will be stupid to destroy everything in their path. U.S that can't even take Afghanistan in 20 years lol.
No mind those mumu
After all the destructions,propaganda,millions of lives lost..plus 20 solid years..Trillion of dollars lost. They still no conqer

5 Likes

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by goodheart01: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2022
SarkinYarki:
The stupid Nazis tried to set fire to the plant but the Russians were able to get it in control ..Russia now control all sea ports , all nuclear powerplants and all dominates the entire airspace over Ukraine... This is very tactical warfare to strangulate Zelensky out of power

My dear suicide bomber, have u bombed a place today?? Listen to the voice of the prophet he says “Kaboom!!”

1 Like

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by baralatie(m): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2022
MrOkenwa:
When 2 Elephants fight… RIP to the lost ones
Zelensky is not an elephant!
Zelensky is a problem...a problem that just lead Ukraine to a war with Russia

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by baralatie(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2022
Basicend:

Dem won Japa enter Finland. . Poland etc. .

U think say na Ukraine dem wan defend before. .?

Tell them oo

1 Like

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by ubox: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2022
Kokaine:
If they go the way of NATO/US and kill in the thousands, y'all will still complain, they're trying as much to avoid civilian casualties.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by bleskid: 10:40am On Mar 04, 2022
Eweiiiiiii

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by maasoap(m): 10:41am On Mar 04, 2022
Siwisheswereesh:
Seizing plants here and there. Ukrainian soldiers definitely don't want to be exposed to radiation.

Is that why they invaded Ukraine

What an overhyped army! angry

Ukrainian soldiers definitely don't want to be exposed to radiation.

Over to pro-Putin loooonatics... grin

grin grin grin
Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by olugabbie(m): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2022
Siwisheswereesh:
Seizing plants here and there. Ukrainian soldiers definitely don't want to be exposed to radiation.

Is that why they invaded Ukraine

What an overhyped army! angry

Ukrainian soldiers definitely don't want to be exposed to radiation.

Over to pro-Putin loooonatics... grin

The Nuclear plants are the main source of power (electricity) to Ukraine. This is their biggest nuclear plant.

Putin said he wants to demilitarise Ukraine. Taking over the country nuclear plant is part of the plan. The nuclear plant can be used to create hydrogen bomb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Jeromejnr(m): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2022
Kingsmm55:
This is serious..... Then all these Nigerian volunteers... What are they going there to do?

Lol
Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Gentino718: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2022
The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend
Philip404027: I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Siwisheswereesh: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2022
olugabbie:

The Nuclear plants are the main source of power (electricity) to Ukraine. This is their biggest nuclear plant.

Putin said he wants to demilitarise Ukraine. Taking over the country nuclear plant is part of the plan. The nuclear plant can be used to create hydrogen bomb.

@bolded gave out your previous lines as trash!

1 Like

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by maasoap(m): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2022
Kokaine:

Russia don't have to do it the way USA, UK and NATO did it cowardly in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan. Raining bombs down on civilians, killing and maiming them in hundreds of thousands. I hope USA, UK and NATO are learning something new from Russia.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by passover221(m): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2022
My vex be say the war no tough the way USA vs China dey tough for Hollywood movie.
Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Bigchristo: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2022
tamdun:
How do you feel about Ukrainians sitting on the sidelines while tens of thousands of citizens in Donbas and Luhansk (including women and children) were murdered during the Ukraine-Donbas/Luhansk war starting in 2014?
I need to steal this your photo, because it’s perfect illustrations for the current happenings angry angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by baralatie(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2022
olugabbie:

It can be used.
Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Ellasure: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2022
The Russians have their targets and are going for them clinically without welcoming any distraction or civilian mass killings.

Military and specific industrial complexes to be captured and put under Russia controls.

Zelensky can hide inside a shithole somewhere where he rightly belongs. His demonstrated resist for propaganda purposes will not help him. He is fighting his master. European and American social democrats are very good civil demonstrators but not good war people. They had better not be.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by olugabbie(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2022
Siwisheswereesh:

@bolded gave out your previous lines as trash!

Ok!

So why is Israel threatening to bomb Iranian nuclear site/plant? The Iranians nuclear deal. What do you think is about?

A little research will help. Mind you, the plants were built by the USSR.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Walkee: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2022
Kokaine:
I totally agree with this. I was quite worried if the resistance they net is the major restraint. I wish zelensky had the wisdom to negotiate with Russia and save a lot of lives and properties. The decision to fight is a very foolish one and unfortunately, his so called allies are urging him on from a distance, yet taking precautions to ensure their own safety. Putin boasted of his capacity to reach UK with an intercontinental ballistic missile in twenty minutes and USA in 30minutes. I am yet to read any response that counters that claim. If USA and UK and even Germany cannot attack Russia, why should a comedian like zelensky?
Russia already had more than enough nukes to level USA as far back as 1970. The thing is this, you can't stop intercontinental ballistic missiles. Even ordinary North Korea can nuke USA that's why nobody talks to them. You can't stop nuclear weapons so nobody will come out to counter anything. If nuclear war starts your only option is to hide in an underground bunker for many months until the radiation is over. USA will never fight Russia.

8 Likes

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by TrueNigerian300: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2022
Kokaine:

Go and listen to him and hear what he said. He has said several times that Russian and Ukrainian are one people. He knows he will be killing his own people that is why Russia army have been very lenient with the civilians otherwise it won't being a different story. Why is the foolish president using civilians as shields? Oh you think the Nigerians students were lying that they were not allowed to pass The foolish just want to use his people including foreigners as collateral damage. Same things with Chinese and Indian student s they don't want people to leave Ukriane so that they can hide under civilians.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by alone1fun12: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2022
VPN
Nord✅
Pia✅
Ipvanish✅
VPN 911✅
Dating sites
Match✅
Pof✅
Ourtime✅
Cupid✅
Etc

Google voice for WhatsApp✅, etc for sale at Affordable price
Chat me up on WhatsApp Me on : 0705 033 1561 for more detail for more detail
Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Walkee: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:
Still dont understand why Ukraine president cant accept Putin's offer, he will live to fight another day. I also cant wrap my head around how Putin intend to control Ukrainian forever. Both are psychopaths
he will install a Ukrainian as president. Ukraine will be like Belarus. The Belarusian president thinks of Putin as his boss. That's what they're going to replicate in Ukraine

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South / In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.