Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,550 members, 7,840,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire (27141 Views)

Video Of Fire At Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant By Russia Troops / Fire At Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant Extinguished By Firefighters / Russian Troops Attack Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine, Sparking Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Krismas(m): 10:59am On Mar 04, 2022
SarkinYarki:
The stupid Nazis tried to set fire to the plant but the Russians were able to get it in control ..Russia now control all sea ports , all nuclear powerplants and all dominates the entire airspace over Ukraine... This is very tactical warfare to strangulate Zelensky out of power
grin Story. Getting territories and keeping those territories are two different ball games. Putin will understand later wot Afghanistan style of resistance is, in Ukraine
Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by PENNYSWAP: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2022
Kokaine:
I totally agree with this. I was quite worried if the resistance they net is the major restraint. I wish zelensky had the wisdom to negotiate with Russia and save a lot of lives and properties. The decision to fight is a very foolish one and unfortunately, his so called allies are urging him on from a distance, yet taking precautions to ensure their own safety. Putin boasted of his capacity to reach UK with an intercontinental ballistic missile in twenty minutes and USA in 30minutes. I am yet to read any response that counters that claim. If USA and UK and even Germany cannot attack Russia, why should a comedian like zelensky?

That’s a comedians comic life

1 Like

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by hansomb: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2022
If u listened to Western propaganda media especially the Sun, you do think all Russian soldiers are dead or running away.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Lordbinsmar: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2022
Kokaine:
I totally agree with this. I was quite worried if the resistance they net is the major restraint. I wish zelensky had the wisdom to negotiate with Russia and save a lot of lives and properties. The decision to fight is a very foolish one and unfortunately, his so called allies are urging him on from a distance, yet taking precautions to ensure their own safety. Putin boasted of his capacity to reach UK with an intercontinental ballistic missile in twenty minutes and USA in 30minutes. I am yet to read any response that counters that claim. If USA and UK and even Germany cannot attack Russia, why should a comedian like zelensky?

You are full of wisdom. The biblical Solomon will be proud of you wherever he is grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by techWriter3: 11:10am On Mar 04, 2022
ej discomfort you American citizenship
Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by naija4life247: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2022
SarkinYarki:
The stupid Nazis tried to set fire to the plant but the Russians were able to get it in control ..Russia now control all sea ports , all nuclear powerplants and all dominates the entire airspace over Ukraine... This is very tactical warfare to strangulate Zelensky out of power

My brother, you cannot compare an ex-KBG to a dull comedian who will soon be ex-president.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by drnoel: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2022
baritereign24:
That foolish comedian zelensky must pay for all this destruction.ukrainian would you responsible after the wars..

You and those who liked your comments are sad sorry people. Pathetic.
Somebody comes to your father's house to attack you. You keep saying you don't want to fight to no avail. He starts a direct assault on you and your loved ones? Ofcos you'd defend yourself.
If U think otherwise then U are a Russian spy

1 Like

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Zane2point4(m): 11:30am On Mar 04, 2022
Its so funny how majority of nairalanders are supporting putin!!

Well they're africans what do theh know? Are they more intelligent than majority of russians that are protesting against the war?

Or the majority of the world people against putin?

Africa thrieves on evil and wickedness I'm not suprised'
A country invading and killing another countrh blc is sees it as a threat?
Wat a hell in this 21st century '

3 Likes

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2022
Going by the shameful comments on this thread I want to believe that we have Russian bots on nairaland this is very shameful.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by SeriouslySense(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2022
Not our business, let us relax and appreciate ourselves, why can't we be advanced and self serving.

Not our business, let us relax and appreciate ourselves, why can't we be advanced and self serving.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by SarkinYarki: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2022
Masterito:
What do you know about Nazis? Seems you don't know who Nazis are. Because if you do, you won't say this trash or believe what Putin is saying.

Read up. Azov brigade my brother ..You don't know the Satanist agenda brewing in Ukraine

3 Likes

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by MERCHANDISER: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2022
emeogbo:
That comedian should have sticked with comedy

lol
He is mr beans of Ukraine, a clown grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by MERCHANDISER: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2022
Kokaine:

He thinks war is a joke.
For em mind, he wan play with Putin

3 Likes

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by elijahkayode(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2022
Zane2point4:
Its so funny how majority of nairalanders are supporting putin!!

Well they're africans what do theh know? Are they more intelligent than majority of russians that are protesting against the war?

Or the majority of the world people against putin?

Africa thrieves on evil and wickedness I'm not suprised'
A country invading and killing another countrh blc is sees it as a threat?
Wat a hell in this 21st century '

calm down, borrow yourself knowledge, Ukraine killed thousands of seperatist (genocide) and you accuse Afric@

"Ukrainian forces went on the offensive, and appeared poised to retake the separatist-held territories. But Russian reinforcements rolled in from across the border, knocking the Ukrainians back and threatening to push farther into the country’s heartland. A hasty peace deal between Ukraine, Russia and the separatists halted the onslaught. But this agreement, known as Minsk I, soon broke down. By January 2015 full-scale fighting had broken out again. Germany’s chancellor, Angela Merkel, and France’s president, François Hollande, stepped in to revive the ceasefire, brokering a “Package of Measures for the Implementation of the Minsk Agreements”, known as Minsk II . That left large swathes of Donbas under separatists’ control. A 500km “line of contact”, bristling with trenches and landmines, cuts through it. Despite the presence of foreign observers to monitor the ceasefire, it has never been entirely quiet. More than 14,000 people have been killed there since 2014.
war is evil so people must protest for the sake of humanity but NATO started this, they want Russia to bend to their one world covid agenda but Russia is old very old that's why Putin chair is very far, yall can't understand where they are coming from
a former KGB at that
Read the full article
https://www.economist.com/the-economist-explains/2022/02/15/why-donetsk-and-luhansk-are-at-the-heart-of-the-ukraine-crisis

2 Likes

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by ALFADOS(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

see how Putin puppet on nairaland will believe this fake story now. assuming it was the other way round, you'll see them shouting Western propaganda. Hypocrites.
Go join the volunteers force now lol, if puttin no go turn you to skeleton in next few week to come4

2 Likes

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by wallarwallar(m): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
ManirBK:
Where was the Western media at the time of the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan?
They can be united on the Ukraine issue but why
the difference on the Palestine-Israel issues?

Mr Putin is going to the next round...

All dis kids on nairaland that are to lazy to carry out little research before commenting America don't just go to WAR without a good reason. About Iraq Saddam was the one who brought d war upon his country by claiming he had a nuclear weapon and he's ready to use it. He did not deny not having nuclear weapon until US do the needful. About Afghanistan After Spet 11 terrorist attack on World trade centre in US. Osama bin laden was responsible for the attack and it was discovered he was taking refuge in Afghanistan under the taliban regime and the US peacefully asked the taliban to surrender Osama but they taliban rejected it and told US to Bleep off. Now imagine a government In a country protecting the world deadliest terrorist and you think US going after Osama and taliban government was unjustifiable. I'm not saying US are Saint oo but they play the game better even if they have other reason.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by lereinter(m): 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
ManirBK:
Where was the Western media at the time of the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan?

If you read this kind of comments authored by someone and also liked by humans and still believe there's no devil

Or the devil can't use people, then you have been damned forever

"Where are western media during Iraq and Afghanistan"

What a silly question?
Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by ALFADOS(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
lereinter:

If you read this kind of comments authored by someone and also liked by humans and still believe there's no devil

Or the devil can't use people, then you have been damned forever

"Where are western media during Iraq and Afghanistan"

What a silly question?
what a silly response
Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Masterito(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lol, you still a clown. You are talking about what you read. So what you are saying is all Nigerians are terrorist because some less than 10000 people are boko Haram. Please have sense. Ukraine president came from a family destroyed by Nazis. Ukraine territory suffered more than Russian territory in hands of Nazis. Guy don't you think you have sense?
SarkinYarki:

Read up. Azov brigade my brother ..You don't know the Satanist agenda brewing in Ukraine
Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by SarkinYarki: 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
Masterito:
Lol, you still a clown. You are talking about what you read. So what you are saying is all Nigerians are terrorist because some less than 10000 people are boko Haram. Please have sense. Ukraine president came from a family destroyed by Nazis. Ukraine territory suffered more than Russian territory in hands of Nazis. Guy don't you think you have sense?

I see low IQ has set up permanent camp in your brain ... Zelensky is a Liberalist Satanist puppet that props Neo Nazis to commit heinous crimes against separatist regionsbof Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Dreament(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
wallarwallar:

All dis kids on nairaland that are to lazy to carry out little research before commenting America don't just go to WAR without a good reason. About Iraq Saddam was the one who brought d war upon his country by claiming he had a nuclear weapon and he's ready to use it. He did not deny not having nuclear weapon until US do the needful. About Afghanistan After Spet 11 terrorist attack on World trade centre in US. Osama bin laden was responsible for the attack and it was discovered he was taking refuge in Afghanistan under the taliban regime and the US peacefully asked the taliban to surrender Osama but they taliban rejected it and told US to Bleep off. Now imagine a government In a country protecting the world deadliest terrorist and you think US going after Osama and taliban government was unjustifiable. I'm not saying US are Saint oo but they play the game better even if they have other reason.
don't mind them. Most of this countries America invaded harbour terrorist which are treat to the world. Same people will also blame Americans if they decides in ending this Boko Haram menace in Nigeria
Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by SeunWedsLinda(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
drnoel:

You and those who liked your comments are sad sorry people. Pathetic.
Somebody comes to your father's house to attack you. You keep saying you don't want to fight to no avail. He starts a direct assault on you and your loved ones? Ofcos you'd defend yourself.
If U think otherwise then U are a Russian spy
you're a big fool. You lack in depth knowledge of the situation yet you bring up a foolish analogy to further consolidate your tomfoolery. GO AND READ! typical black man that never cares to read. Zelensky is a fool like you
Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by drnoel: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
SeunWedsLinda:
you're a big fool. You lack in depth knowledge of the situation yet you bring up a foolish analogy to further consolidate your tomfoolery. GO AND READ! typical black man that never cares to read. Zelensky is a fool like you

I don't reply clueless children like U. Suffice it to say that this is my last reply to U.
Also, please go back to school and try to correct your English vocabulary. I found your writing alittle too poor.
Cheers!
Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Appleyard(m): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
ManirBK:
Where was the Western world at the time of the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan?

Your head dey there. cool

1 Like

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Appleyard(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
SarkinYarki:
The stupid Nazis tried to set fire to the plant but the Russians were able to get it in control ..Russia now control all sea ports , all nuclear powerplants and dominates the entire airspace over Ukraine... This is very tactical warfare to strangulate Zelensky out of power .

To me, Mariupol is the ultimate a militarily because that's where most of the Nazis in th army are located.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by SeunWedsLinda(m): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
drnoel:

I don't reply clueless children like U you. Suffice it to say that this is my last reply to U you.
Also, please go back to school and try to correct your English vocabulary. I found your writing alittle a little too poor.
Cheers!
I did you the honors smiley morоn
Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by ken6488(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kokaine:
I'm not impressed with Russian army. If it took them this long to take Ukraine, how can they fight a war with any western country. Ukraine is so small compared to Russia and their soldiers are young cry babies now
it took NATO 49 days to take iraq
Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by Appleyard(m): 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kokaine:
I'm not impressed with Russian army. If it took them this long to take Ukraine, how can they fight a war with any western country. Ukraine is so small compared to Russia and their soldiers are young cry babies now

You don't know what You're talking about.

Ukraine is the second largest country in Europe, and it's not by any definition small.

Despite being supported by Britain, it took the USA 3 weeks to seize Baghdad, and that's at the expenses of carpet-bombing and killing thousands of harmless women and children.

Russia isn't out to carpet-bomb Ukraine, however the modus operandi has changed a bit since the Ukrainians were refusing to surrender.

You have to appreciate Russia here for being so humane and yet is now in control of the Ukronazis airspace and most of the big cities are surrounded. If it were the west, they would have bombed everyone and everything to the ground.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by planetx: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
That plant supplies about half of the country's electricity. So by the time the Russians turn off the light, this war will be over before you know it.
Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by engrchykae(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kingsmm55:
This is serious..... Then all these Nigerian volunteers... What are they going there to do?
japa things
Trust your compatriots
Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by 9jakool: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
baritereign24:
That foolish comedian zelensky must pay for all this destruction.ukrainian would hold you responsible after the wars..
So Zelensky begged Russia for his country to be invaded and destroyed?? What deluded point is that?

I find it funny that you made the effort to mention that he is a comedian, and yet that comedian has shown what it means to be a better leader than any career politician in Nigeria could ever be. Most would have fled the country to seek asylum in the west once disaster strikes.
Re: Russia Seizes Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant After Fire by planetx: 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
olugabbie:

Ok!

So why is Israel threatening to bomb Iranian nuclear site/plant? The Iranians nuclear deal. What do you think is about?

A little research will help. Mind you, the plants were built by the USSR.
The Ukrainian power plant is strictly for generating electricity not to make bombs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South / In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.