Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,876 members, 7,851,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians (17256 Views)

Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by CatANDratTHEORY: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Why do we still have large numbers of Nigerians in Ukraine, I thought Kanu nnamadi the president of online republic of biafra have instructed the king of Igbos in Germany to rescue the Igbos from Ukraine by using his diplomatic relationship and power, was it just an online boasting and chest beating, something is not right, buhari should go for questioning by IPOB ESN cannibals and miscreants

Between you and those that liked and shared your post I don't know who is more deluded.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by drlateef: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2022
This is shameful! These people are not serious.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by teepain: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2022
Eriokanmi:
What we see today is a simple result of a failed government and leadership since 1960. We've had successive leaders who had every opportunity to make things right but failed. We claim to love a country called Nigeria but deep down our throats, we're greedy and selfish.

Nigeria is richer than Ukraine but the difference is leadership. Things work seamlessly over there. They even jailed their leader for indulging in corruption. Ukraine is simply developing their country with Nigerian money. The day my cousin's medical course fees were paid, I shook my head. It was so much but I can't blame the guy. The same leaders delegated by the NA for the evacuation are part of those who destroyed Nigeria. I wish there could be a revolution now sef. Most of them enjoyed free education, government scholarships, etc. But what happens today? Their children are schooling overseas on taxpayers money, while the Children of the tax payers are at home. I hope our youths would do the needful by sending them packing next year else, nothing would change.

I agree in principle with all that you said but I need you to clarify the part of your post in bold fonts.

When you "advise the youths to do the needful by sending them packing": who are those to be sent packing and who do you implore the youths to replace them with?.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by mexite: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2022
Another jamboree for a justified cause. Sending HoR delegation to help in evacuation isn't necessary unless there isn't adequate staff in Romania to handle it.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by akanbiaa(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2022
Yet they could not visit internally displaced people camp to accommodate some of them , donate or gelo th em back on their feets.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by Eriokanmi: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2022
teepain:

I agree in principle with all that you said but I need you to clarify the part of your post in bold fonts.

When you "advise the youths to do the needful by sending them packing": who are those to be sent packing and who do you implore the youths to replace them with?.

They can form their own political party. There are formidable youths in Nigeria heading great positions in their various careers. We know them. If only they can do this, I'd support them both morally and financially. They should take a bold step and float that party as we've heard some people say. Politics is a game of number and they have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by Badonasty(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2022
Is this really necessary? Any opportunity to loot money sha
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by creepsyme(f): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2022
Must they go to Romania?
Is that how other countries are doing?
Sometimes I wish I am not a Nigerian.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by esanmantruth: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Useless people because their children are there. Why not go north or east to assist the citizens there? Them go for their children.

lalasticlala:

https://veracitydesk.com.ng/2022/03/03/house-of-reps-delegation-arrives-romania-supervises-evacuation-of-nigerians-from-ukraine/
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by lereinter(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
It seems their pikins plenty for amongst them
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by techWriter3: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
nothing for the accountability and the DTA/ESTACODE MULA
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by illuminutty: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
poiZon:

JUst pray this crisis don't escalate to a full blown war.
If it happens, we will all be involve.
Infact in the coming days things will start repositioning so you know the world is at war.
Even in Nigeria today that isn't at war, the number of deaths recorded surpasses what we r witnessing in Ukraine.
Just yesterday, someone @mercywig made a post how her friend is missing since Saturday. She boarded BRT bus enroute oshodi, till today she hasn't been seen.
The driver of the BRT is no way to be found. The manager of BRTfleets doesn't know much about his employee...

This is Nigeria and u r proud to say no place like home

Insecurity everywhere, even ukraine that is at war is more secured than this country.

And what exactly is your point sir?
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by Parrot69: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
Amojii:
$100 per returnee > N50,000

I better stay in Ukraine and fight against Russia and earn $3000 salary
Hope you will stay alive to see the $3,000 chop? Stupid idiot!
That’s why whites see animals like you as fooôls.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by NwokoloOwa: 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Madness!
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by Parrot69: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
illuminutty:
A big lesson to all those that would start talking bad about Nigeria once they leave the country. At the end of the day, no place like home. Let us work to make this country work because when kasala burst for yankee, home is always the only place to go. You wey dey UK, Canada, US and other 1st world European countries and bragging, looking down and saying unprintable things about Nigeria, the day e go choke you for yanke - dead or alive - Nigeria would be the only place to return to.
My brother Don’t be surprised most of them are Nairaland members or “social media billionaires” that intimidate their followers with living large and staying in Europe tag.
Forming woke and insulting Nigerians at home.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by ufotunang: 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
Just wasting Nigeria money and looking for money to loot ..must they travel to Romania to help in evacuating Nigerians back to Nigeria
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by duduade: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
alsudan:
Anything for the oversight and the DTA/ESTACODE MULA.

as in..

awon ole oshiii
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by poiZon: 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
illuminutty:

And what exactly is your point sir?
Am not making points but sentence...
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by teepain: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
Eriokanmi:
They can form their own political party. There are formidable youths in Nigeria heading great positions in their various careers. We know them. If only they can do this, I'd support them both morally and financially. They should take a bold step and float that party as we've heard some people say. Politics is a game of number and they have it.

I totally concur with you on the way forward. Hopefully, the youths will learn to organize themselves and contest for elective offices.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by GEEBITE: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dig deeper,they have children there especially that buffoon with 28 kids.
alsudan:
Anything for the oversight and the DTA/ESTACODE MULA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect / Joseph Odemuyiwa Dies In Road Crash / PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.