Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below (1282 Views)

Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine / Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? / Russia Vs Ukraine: What Is SWIFT And Could It Be Used Against Putin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by pricemond1: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2022
Before I went to sleep, my wife said to me: This Russia is such a bad country, If Ukraine wants to join Nato, it is their business and freedom, Russia has no right to intervene, this is just an excuse for Russia to invade Ukarine.

So I said nothing, I just went to the kitchen and took a knife to bedside, then I said: Let’s go to sleep.

My wife looked at me with her wide eyes: What the heck are you doing, sleeping with a knife?!?!

I said: No worry, let’s go to sleep. Beside, sleeping with a knife is none of your business and it is my freedom.

My wife said: How can I sleep when you are sleeping with a knife? What if you accidentally cut me?

I said: Well, You don’t even trust your own husband, how can you expect Russia to trust Ukraine? Me sleeping with a knife is like Ukraine joining the Nato.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2022
Don't you think your wife is being insecured here?
You could be with a knife for self defense against any external force.
The illustration doesn't correlate with what's going on.
Russia behaves like the jealous ex-boyfriend who stalks his former partner and is less afraid of his own than of her future. Afraid that she will be happy all by herself. That she will find a new surrounding. That she can live without him.Bullies don’t like it when their victims group together to resist them.

When Ukraine joins NATO, Russia's plans to annex Ukraine will have to be stopped - and this is a major threat to Russian neo-imperial plans that put global domination ahead of the national welfare. As Mr.Putin mentioned many times, he still can not believe that Ukrainians are different nation vs. Russians, and that they deserve to be independent. Russia constantly tries to take over best from surrounding nations history (from times of Kievan Rus, Duke Volodymyr to Mykola Gogol and Ihor Sikorski etc.), propagating the view it was great Russia who lead the region and ignoring the fact that Russia was shaped to a large extend by Ukrainians like Theophan Prokopovych, Olexander Bezborodko, or Viktor Kochubey.

8 Likes

Re: Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by adadike(f): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2022
Wisesaying001:
Russia behaves like the jealous ex-boyfriend who stalks his former partner and is less afraid of his own than of her future. Afraid that she will be happy all by herself. That she will find a new surrounding. That she can live without him.Bullies don’t like it when their victims group together to resist them.

When Ukraine joins NATO, Russia's plans to annex Ukraine will have to be stopped - and this is a major threat to Russian neo-imperial plans that put global domination ahead of the national welfare. As Mr.Putin mentioned many times, he still can not believe that Ukrainians are different nation vs. Russians, and that they deserve to be independent. Russia constantly tries to take over best from surrounding nations history (from times of Kyivan Rus, Duke Volodymyr to Mykola Gogol and Ihor Sikorski etc.), propagating the view it was great Russia who lead the region and ignoring the fact that Russia was shaped to a large extend by Ukrainians like Theophan Prokopovych, Olexander Bezborodko, or Viktor Kochubey.

your school fees is not a waste my brother. Igulu akwukwo nwam

7 Likes

Re: Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2022
adadike:
your school fees is not a waste my brother. Igulu akwukwo nwam
my sweet potato how are you kiss

konji egbugom here
Re: Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2022
pricemond1:

Before I went to sleep, my wife said to me: This Russia is such a bad country, If Ukraine wants to join Nato, it is their business and freedom, Russia has no right to intervene, this is just an excuse for Russia to invade Ukarine.

So I said nothing, I just went to the kitchen and took a knife to bedside, then I said: Let’s go to sleep.

My wife looked at me with her wide eyes: What the heck are you doing, sleeping with a knife?!?!

I said: No worry, let’s go to sleep. Beside, sleeping with a knife is none of your business and it is my freedom.

My wife said: How can I sleep when you are sleeping with a knife? What if you accidentally cut me?

I said: Well, You don’t even trust your own husband, how can you expect Russia to trust Ukraine? Me sleeping with a knife is like Ukraine joining the Nato.

I wonder how you guys skip the fact that Russia is currently occupying Crimea illegally, about to do the same with Luhansk and Donetsk. You can also apply another analogy as you have applied in the case of Russia to suit Ukraine's case.

Or let me help you. If you cut off your wife's hand and leg, your wife will be worried and will seek protection so you won't chop off her head one day.

The same people supporting Russia are here in Nigeria, defending their lands from invasion by Fulanis and herdsmen. Smh

6 Likes

Re: Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by SIRTee15: 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
I don't blame u for talking nonsense but Ukraine that trusted foolishly. They foolishly gave up their nuclear weapons based on written agreement on worthless piece of paper. Now Russia has torn the useless paper and spat on their face.
If they still have their nuclear program intact, Russia will not dare try this nonsense.
After this war, there will definitely be proliferation of nuclear arms globally.
Iraq, Libya, Syria and Ukraine would have been safe countries today if only they had nuclear weapons.

That north Korean leader will be having a last laff. I was among those who opposed his nuclear program but now I know better. Nuclear weapons is the only reality check against warmongers.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
WHO IS THIS BEACHPUTIN'S SLUT?
Re: Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by jyz200(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
Illogical illustrations

1 Like

Re: Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by Sergio104(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
my sweet potato how are you kiss
konji egbugom here
cheesy.......but you are a girl too right??
wahalla full ground grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by ivandragon: 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ok... op, why not take your analogy a bit further back...

Before marriage, the soon to be husband saw the soon to be wife & forcefully carried her & was assaulting her regularly...

Then a few years later, they officially got married even though the, now wife, had no say in the Union... the husband also married other wives too... all the while treating the wife like a slave to be used at will & without respect...

One day, the husband gets weak & the wife sees an opportunity to end the marriage... but the now ex-husband continues to harass the ex-wife, takes away one of her kids & even turns some other kids against their mother...

Now, another man comes into the picture. He has lots of girlfriends & the ex-wife now shows interest in new man especially as she can see that the other ex-wives who are girlfriends to the new man are doing fine & are well protected by him...

But the problem now is that the ex-husband is jealous & feels threatened that the new man would fully expose him & his own kids might just see that their dad is actually denying them some goodies of life...

2 Likes

Re: Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by Idiko1: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Wisesaying001:

When Ukraine joins NATO, Russia's plans to annex Ukraine will have to be stopped - and this is a major threat to Russian neo-imperial plans that put global domination ahead of the national welfare. As Mr.Putin mentioned many times, he still can not believe that Ukrainians are different nation vs. Russians, and that they deserve to be independent. Russia constantly tries to take over best from surrounding nations history (from times of Kievan Rus, Duke Volodymyr to Mykola Gogol and Ihor Sikorski etc.), propagating the view it was great Russia who lead the region and ignoring the fact that Russia was shaped to a large extend by Ukrainians like Theophan Prokopovych, Olexander Bezborodko, or Viktor Kochubey.

The wife is not insecure as you would want us to believe. Ukraine is not anything in the frame of boyfriend or girlfriend thing to Russia as we know it. Most people in Ukraine are Russians vis-a-vis. The issue of Ukraine joining NATO is a wrong narrative. The issue is about ethnic Russians in Ukraine who either want to actualize self-determination or joining Russian federation which Ukrainian government stood up several objections including war. The war in eastern Ukraine led Russia to seize Crimea in 2014.
Re: Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by Betscoreodds: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
SIRTee15:
I don't blame u for talking nonsense but Ukraine that trusted foolishly. They foolishly gave up their nuclear weapons based on written agreement on worthless piece of paper. Now Russia has torn the useless paper and spat on their face.
If they still have their nuclear program intact, Russia will not dare try this nonsense.
After this war, there will definitely be proliferation of nuclear arms globally.
Iraq, Libya, Syria and Ukraine would have been safe countries today if only they had nuclear weapons.

That north Korean leader will be having a last laff. I was among those who opposed his nuclear program but now I know better. Nuclear weapons is the only reality check against warmongers.

Who fought more wars in the last 20 years

USA or Russia
Re: Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
All my own be say make russia no go mistakenly press wrong button release that their satan missile abeg cry
Re: Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by haffaze777(m): 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
Senomi:
All my own be say make russia no go mistakenly press wrong button release that their satan missile abeg cry

No be only you dey think sogrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by TYCO77: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
pricemond1:

She is your wife and partner, you two are bound up in wedlock. Ukraine is an independent sovereign state with clearly defined territory and at liberty to pursue her foreign policy without any form of interference.

1 Like

Re: Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by joyandfaith: 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
SouthWestBlood:
I wonder how you guys skip the fact that Russia is currently occupying Crimea illegally, about to do the same with Luhansk and Donetsk. You can also apply another analogy as you have applied in the case of Russia to suit Ukraine's case.

Or let me help you. If you cut off your wife's hand and leg, your wife will be worried and will seek protection so you won't chop off her head one day.

The same people supporting Russia are here in Nigeria, defending their lands from invasion by Fulanis and herdsmen. Smh

Most of them are Muslims and Trump fans.
Re: Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by joyandfaith: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Betscoreodds:

Who fought more wars in the last 20 years

USA or Russia
Is USA a yardstick for good and bad?
Re: Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
haffaze777:

No be only you dey think sogrin
Omo guy this people too dey play rough play cry
To them the world just dey like gaming characters while those their nuclear weapons dey like game pad and PS5 console cry
Re: Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by haffaze777(m): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Senomi:

Omo guy this people too dey play rough play cry
To them the world just dey like gaming characters while those their nuclear weapons dey like game pad and PS5 console cry
grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by GumGum: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
joyandfaith:

Most of them are Muslims and Trump fans.

No Trump fan would support Russia's invasion!
Re: Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by Truvelisback(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
pricemond1:

Wonderful Illustration. Ukrainians are feminists(like women) that cannot be trusted. Especially, the President behaving like Olosho who wants to sex every man who offers money.
Re: Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below by Truvelisback(m): 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Wisesaying001:

Ukraine behaves like an wh0re who wants to sleep with any man for money without minding that she could infect her partner Russia.

(1) (Reply)

US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire / Pics:Victims Of Last Night Hotel Attack In Burkina Faso By Al-Qaida Terrorists / British Royal Navy Intercepts Russian Aircraft Carrier Heading For Scotland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.