Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire (1284 Views)

UK Ship Hit By 'rocket Fire' Off Yemen's Coast As Casualties Remain Unknown. / Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base / Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by rottennaija(m): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
���� US military base in Syria’s eastern province of Dayr al-Zour comes under heavy rocket fire

Massive explosions heard near al-Omar oil field late Friday after barrages of projectiles struck the US-occupied site - no group has yet claimed responsibility for the attack.

Subscribe @IntelRepublic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by rottennaija(m): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
⚡️� Air raid alerts sound in several regions of Ukraine as Russian strikes reportedly HIT Ukrainian military positions in Kharkov, East Ukraine.

Subscribe @IntelRepublic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by Bluntguy: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
The US will respond accordingly for sure.

1 Like

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
rottennaija:
���� US military base in Syria’s eastern province of Dayr al-Zour comes under heavy rocket fire

Massive explosions heard near al-Omar oil field late Friday after barrages of projectiles struck the US-occupied site - no group has yet claimed responsibility for the attack.

Subscribe @IntelRepublic
beauty to behold.

1 Like

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bluntguy:
The US will respond accordingly for sure.

When Iran hit them in Iraq did they respond

You think they can stand war when Russia plant many weapons in Syria already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by Parachoko: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
US will punish them for this

They should have ask some Russian mercenaries that tried to attack a US military base what happened to them, I doubt any of them is still alive to tell the story though.

2 Likes

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by rottennaija(m): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
��� Route of Russian missiles today ���

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by rottennaija(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
���In Kiev they hit the structure where foreign advisers are located, now the characters are being evacuated urgently.
Now the Russians are looking not only for air defense / radar, but also for foreign advisers.

The jokes are over���

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
rottennaija:
���In Kiev they hit the structure where foreign advisers are located, now the characters are being evacuated urgently.
Now the Russians are looking not only for air defense / radar, but also for foreign advisers.

The jokes are over���

Russia needs to carpet bomb Ukraine that will break them faster.
Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by rottennaija(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Russia needs to carpet bomb Ukraine that will break them faster.

Not immediately. A time like that will come. It's a step by step escalation.

3 Likes

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by obedience4(m): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Funny.. This has to be a top contender for best funny comment of the year..
I wonder what weapons Russia plant in Syria, yet Assad can't crush a rebels holding is country for a civil war that's more than a decade, I wonder What weapons you are talking about? When Assad doesn't Control 60% of his control..
Which Iran, are you taking about, is it the Iran that's been whipped by tiny Israel, or the Iran whose general was taken out, and all it could do was fire missiles at a base that there wasn't any casualties. Which Iran, the Iran whose nuclear scientists are been assassinated by Mossad deed inside Iran territory..
Nawaoo, una don see USA finish sha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
obedience4:

I wonder what weapons Russia plant in Syria, yet Assad can't crush a rebels holding is country for a civil war that's more than a decade, I wonder What weapons you are talking about? When Assad doesn't Control 60% of his control..
Which Iran, are you taking about, is it the Iran that's been whipped by tiny Israel, or the Iran whose general was taken out, and all it could do was fire missiles at a base that there wasn't any casualties. Which Iran, the Iran whose nuclear scientists are been assassinated by Mossad deed inside Iran territory..

Google to see many USA military men in Iraq said that they had migraine headaches and damaged brain cells after Iran hit them

Don't worry when Russia wins Ukraine just promise me that you will accept that USA is paper tiger.

1 Like

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
rottennaija:

Not immediately. A time like that will come. It's a step by step escalation.

I know but am thirsty for Russia to ramp up and deal with this USA proxy war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by tamdun: 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Some fools will tell u terrorist is attacking US,is Syria part of US,what exactly are they doing in Syria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by rottennaija(m): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
I would just like to remind everyone that this is the fourth straight strike day.

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by joyandfaith: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Google to see many USA military men in Iraq said that they had migraine headaches and damaged brain cells after Iran hit them

Don't worry when Russia wins Ukraine just promise me that you will accept that USA is paper tiger.
When will Syria/ Russia win Syria war? Why is Assad bringing pains and suffering to his people? Syria has been balkanized.
Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by obedience4(m): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Migraines vs a general and commander of the Iranian revolutionary forces wasted like a piece of meat,
Is USA military fighting in Ukraine?
USA the only super power in the world..
Happy new year thou

1 Like

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
joyandfaith:

When will Syria/ Russia win Syria war? Why is Assad bringing pains and suffering to his people? Syria has been balkanized.

When we told Ukraine to be neutral they thought we were worshipping Russia they did not know we were trying to avoid what is happening in Ukraine now which is Ukraine is in darkness and cold and bleeding lol

. And Russians face a warm Christmas with a lovely hot cooked meal with Thier families. And I'm supposed to believe Ukraine is winning FFS ���

2 Likes

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
obedience4:

Migraines vs a general and commander of the Iranian revolutionary forces wasted like a piece of meat,
Is USA military fighting in Ukraine?
USA the only super power in the world..
Happy new year thou

Russia blessed Ukraine with more strike today to help them celebrate new year lol hope you saw it.

WION
#WIONPulse | According to Ukrainian officials, Russia has launched dozens of missiles toward cities across #Ukraine.
The latest attack killed at least one person while several others have been left injured.
For more videos, videos: wionews.com/videos

Happy new year lol.
Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by Watcharena: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
joyandfaith:

which pain did Assad bring to his people ,what is US military base doing close to oil field in Syria , when did Syria become part of US

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by stanluiz(m): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Watcharena:
which pain did Assad bring to his people ,what is US military base doing close to oil field in Syria , when did Syria become part of US
They are milking and sucking Syria oil.

That why the military base is there so as to fight in case if the people of Syria or there military try to stop the oil flow.

The West are bunch of theives, bandits and looters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by Akuruoulo(m): 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

U sabi talk shit no be small.
Something the announced before doing. Even at retaliation for the death of their former general.
Dead brain isn't enough to justify this reasoning
Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Akuruoulo:

Something the announced before doing. Even at retaliation for the death of their former general.
move along to the next door I don't have time for insult.

1 Like

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
There were many casualties in that attack but the Americans chose to keep it from the public. Iran is grossly underestimated. This is a country with significant influence over 40% of the middle east. S cannot attack Iran otherwise they would have done it a long time ago. They can attack Iranian proxies in other countries but cannot try Iran.
obedience4:

1 Like

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by Akuruoulo(m): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
move along to the next door I don't have time for insult.

I know u just love posting childishly, but I will continue quoting u anytime I see a childish analysis.
U gat to start hiding it if possible

1 Like

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
Syria, Russia and Turkey just agreed for Turkey to withdraw from northern Syria. Gradually, the US is being isolated and Assad is regaining his country. All the aims of the American sponsored rebels have failed.
joyandfaith:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by Emma15678: 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
obedience4:

Why we no go see US finish? Do you what it means to fire a dozen missiles at a military base? Is it not a big shame that such a big base had no air defense? You believe there were no causalities because the US said so but if Russia says her base came under rocket attack but she suffered now causalities, it's propaganda. Assad controls ⅔ of Syria. Russia mission in Syria has been accomplished, they just maintain a prescene there to deter US aggression. Btw, when is isreal going to bomb irans nuke programme?

4 Likes

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Akuruoulo:

I know u just love posting childishly, but I will continue quoting u anytime I see a childish analysis.
U gat to start hiding it if possible
am not upset if you qoute me it shows I hurt you but I won't spend time to exchange insult with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by Emma15678: 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
Akuruoulo:

Since it doesn't matter, take a rocket and fire it at ECOWAS base in Gambia. Someone fired a dozen rockets at the US flag culminating in to the largest ballistic attack against the Americans and you couldn't do a thing in return.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
atmy1:
Syria, Russia and Turkey just agreed for Turkey to withdraw from northern Syria. Gradually, the US is being isolated and Assad is regaining his country. All the aims of the American sponsored rebels have failed.
glory.
Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by Akuruoulo(m): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
am not upset if you qoute me it shows I hurt you but I won't spent time to exchange insult with you.

What u need to ask urself is this ( How did I hurt this guy? )
Re: US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire by Akuruoulo(m): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
Emma15678:

Since it doesn't matter, take a rocket and fire it at ECOWAS base in Gambia. Someone fired a dozen rockets at the US flag culminating in to the largest ballistic attack against the Americans and you couldn't do a thing in return.

I know all Americans there died, and I also know that a group has shouldered the responsibility of firing the rockets.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Of Guinea Beating Up A Minister Who Squandered COVID-19 Funds / Let Us Lecture Kenyans Of Their Forgotten History / Are You Asking Why Russia Invaded Ukraine? What A Perfect Illustration Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.