Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother (2119 Views)

My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit / My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian / My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by wellstryme(m): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
First my dad and my mum are very much together,so a woman I know and respect brought her son to my house who my dad has being calling my junior brother,he uses another surname in his old school in Ibadan,I and my senior sister don't even have any sort of connection with this boy even my other steps said they are not connected to him,he has being living in my way,tonight I said am not eating eba,he said he is also not eating eba,we cooked rice this morning,he ate twice and I ate once,this afternoon I went to take my bath so I can go and watch match,before I knew it his mum already took the left over for him,he has taking my bed,well to be honest I don't think I like him,my other steps children in Island and the ones in US-carlifornia have this crazy bond with me and my older siblings,my dad be like don't behave anyhow to him cause he is your half brother,it is not about half or full,how do I co-exist with this boy cause I don't want him to feel left out am not that kind of person
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by NemzySeries(m): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
ur dad is not telling u guys d full gist
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by wellstryme(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
NemzySeries:
ur dad is not telling u guys d full gist
Probably,I don't understand him sometimes he is someone who bought a cow for a woman he called his girl friend then,but he does less for my mum
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hmmmmm...I Still 'on Gerrit Sha
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by Behira(f): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
These one pass my power
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by NemzySeries(m): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
wellstryme:

Probably,I don't understand him sometimes he is someone who bought a cow for a woman he called his girl friend then,but he does less for my mum
wao nice man wit a shortcoming @ a very sensitive area.....wat Tribe are u guys? I'm Tiv bkos I kw men frm my tribe can do dat
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by wellstryme(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
NemzySeries:

wao nice man wit a shortcoming @ a very sensitive area.....wat Tribe are u guys? I'm Tiv bkos I kw men frm my tribe can do dat
Yoruba
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by tukdi: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
It is well brother! cool

Don't get angry, keep calm! cool

I know how you are feeling now, just pray about it sha! cool

Keep us posted sha! cool
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by Winneygirl(f): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
Sorry. I don't get it.
I am still trying to find the link in these. Your house, Eba, Rice, leftover, step children, US California and not wanting him to feel left out.

12 Likes

Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by thorpido(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Winneygirl:
Sorry. I don't get it.
I am still trying to find the link in these. Your house, Eba, Rice, leftover, step children, US California and not wanting him to feel left out.

Lol
Op,make your story clearer.Do you live alone with this guy or you stay in the family house?
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by NemzySeries(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
wellstryme:
Yoruba
wao...ωєℓℓ, @ dis level u can't do much but 1 tin I'm sure u can do is learning frm hiz mistakes & den building ur life & family yet to cum on a different & corrected foundation so as to avoid same xperience 4 ur self & kids.....d lord is ur strength but sha b wise in ur dealings bkos as time goes on tinz wud change & d way u see tinz wud b clearer

1 Like

Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by Imastexherbal(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hmm.
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by sisisioge: 6:58am On Oct 24, 2016
Hey, he is your brother albeit annoying to you. Pls try to get to him, you might just fall in love with like your other siblings did. He is your brother...case closed!
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by wellstryme(m): 7:56am On Oct 24, 2016
NemzySeries:

wao...ωєℓℓ, @ dis level u can't do much but 1 tin I'm sure u can do is learning frm hiz mistakes & den building ur life & family yet to cum on a different & corrected foundation so as to avoid same xperience 4 ur self & kids.....d lord is ur strength but sha b wise in ur dealings bkos as time goes on tinz wud change & d way u see tinz wud b clearer
Thanks though the boy is extremely dirty..I don't like this idea but I will change totally to my dad he loves me so much am sure he will realise that I want the boy gone
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by wellstryme(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2016
thorpido:
Lol
Op,make your story clearer.Do you live alone with this guy or you stay in the family house?
I have steps other sisters and brothers and they have kids,their children and I are very close,some of them live in Lagos Island and some in US Carlifornia,understand now?
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by thorpido(m): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2016
wellstryme:

I have steps other sisters and brothers and they have kids,their children and I are very close,some of them live in Lagos Island and some in US Carlifornia,understand now?
You still haven't answered the question.Are you living alone with him or you all stay together in a family house?

You said he's very dirty in one of your comments.Can you change him by teaching him how to be clean.Can you work on him in other areas you think he needs to step up?

1 Like

Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by wellstryme(m): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2016
thorpido:
You still haven't answered the question.Are you living alone with him or you all stay together in a family house?

You said he's very dirty in one of your comments.Can you change him by teaching him how to be clean.Can you work on him in other areas you think he needs to step up?
We live together,I don't think I can change him,he is 16 and still doesn't know the class he is in,by God's grace I was already out of high school when I was 16
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by thorpido(m): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2016
wellstryme:

We live together,I don't think I can change him,he is 16 and still doesn't know the class he is in,by God's grace I was already out of high school when I was 16
Have you tried?Some people need someone to give them that push.
Get him to wash his clothes and iron.Get him to sweep and clean.Give him instructions.If he doesn't change after some time,then you can send him to his father.
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by wellstryme(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2016
thorpido:
Have you tried?Some people need someone to give them that push.
Get him to wash his clothes and iron.Get him to sweep and clean.Give him instructions.If he doesn't change after some time,then you can send him to his father.
We live in a family house..It is okay thanks though it will gets easy soon,I will soon leave the house for them.
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by thorpido(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2016
wellstryme:

We live in a family house..It is okay thanks though it will gets easy soon,I will soon leave the house for them.
Since it's a family house,your best bet is to wait till you leave the house.You can keep working on him as an elder anyway.
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by Richy4(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2016
Trying to mark your territory I assume....I think you should just let it go.... you were able to bond with the rest of your siblings because you were used to them..... He might be as confused as you are..I can just Imagine him being uprooted somewhere that he was familiar with and then got planted in an unfamiliar ground, it is could be confusing.......try and understand him please....He might not be that bad, ....He might even later turn out to be your favorite....

2 Likes

Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by wellstryme(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
Richy4:
Trying to mark your territory I assume....I think you should just let it go.... you were able to bond with the rest of your siblings because you were used to them..... He might be as confused as you are..I can just Imagine him being uprooted somewhere that he was familiar with and then got planted in an unfamiliar ground, it is could be confusing.......try and understand him please....He might not be that bad, ....He might even later turn out to be your favorite....
I like him now though,very much,I think he is cool though..very hard working but he is a little bit dumb though
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by sisisioge: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
wellstryme:

I like him now though,very much,I think he is cool though..very hard working but he is a little bit dumb though

grin grin grin grin grin grin well done big bro...they are mostly goofy at that age, part of their adoptability. Keep up the good work.
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by Richy4(m): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
wellstryme:

Hmmm!!! This one you admitted that he is hard working, You bunch must have turned him into a house boy...Jeez!!! I feel for him already.
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by wellstryme(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
Richy4:

Hmmm!!! This one you admitted that he is hard working, You bunch must have turned him into a house boy...Jeez!!! I feel for him already.
LOL do you know how much he spends in a day over 700naira so he will not work,he will just be spending money,he only washes plate nothing else,he is hardworking in the sense that before I even wake he has already wash plate finish,he eats more than I do which is a strong fit cause I eat a lot
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
wellstryme:

LOL do you know how much he spends in a day over 700naira so he will not work,he will just be spending money,he only washes plate nothing else,he is hardworking in the sense that before I even wake he has already wash plate finish,he eats more than I do which is a strong fit cause I eat a lot
Lol. Biko don't make him a house-boy!
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by wellstryme(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Lol. Biko don't make him a house-boy!
Ok,if we treat him like house boy he will be sleeping on mat but he is the one using my bed now,he is in charge of the dstv,he eats more than any of us so how are we making him a houseboy
Re: Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother by baeboo: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2016
Umu aka sef

(1) (Reply)

Advice Pls / Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? / 5br Uncompleted Building In Mini Estate @ The Back Of Shoprite Sangetedo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.