Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,170 members, 7,856,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet (12746 Views)

Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand / APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman / N75m Lexus For Fayose As 'Parting Gift' Causes Disquiet In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by Godjone(m): 7:13am On Mar 05, 2022
ADAMU A KNOWN ROGUE THAT LOOTED NASARAWA STATE TO THE GROUND.

1 Like

Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by PrinceOfLagos: 7:14am On Mar 05, 2022
benuejosh:
Whoever brought this news pf Buhari imposition of Adamu is a big liar. This is just a plan to hand either Ameachi or Jonathan the ticket

Buhari endorsed Adamu over Tinubu senator Sanni Musa

If you ever thing that stupid man called Tinubu will be president, then I laugh grin

4 Likes

Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by PrinceOfLagos: 7:15am On Mar 05, 2022
Godjone:
ADAMU A KNOWN ROGUE THAT LOOTED NASARAWA STATE TO THE GROUND.
And Tinubu that looted Lagos and still doing so is a saint

All this Tinubu people sef grin

7 Likes

Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by allicare: 7:20am On Mar 05, 2022
vicdom:
if they like let Emir of Katsina endorse the drug addict notorious hand tremors ridden Tinubu, Buhari's selection of Adamu is a masterstroke. The drug baron own is finished already. cheesy grin

The problem with your likes is that u lack a viable strategy to promote a candidate of your choice. You guys need to grow up and present a viable and alternative candidates instead of constituting nuisances on the platform. You did in the past and were put to shame and 2023 will not be different. Shior
Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by HRMK: 7:26am On Mar 05, 2022
WHY NOW COMPLAIN?
WAS IT NOT SAME BUHARI THAT SACKED OSHIOMOLE AND IMPOSED YOBE GOV AS INTERIM REPLACEMENT!

1 Like

Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by CatANDratTHEORY: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2022
benuejosh:
[s]Whoever brought this news pf Buhari imposition of Adamu is a big liar. This is just a plan to hand either Ameachi or Jonathan the ticket [/s]

Is GEJ in APC?

1 Like

Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by vibre: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2022
benuejosh:
Whoever brought this news pf Buhari imposition of Adamu is a big liar. This is just a plan to hand either Ameachi or Jonathan the ticket
Are you not seeing the president's official signature on the documents or are you suggesting that the reporter had the effontery to forge the president's official signature?

3 Likes

Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by qekng40(f): 7:48am On Mar 05, 2022
tiegahpor:

Let your hopelessness begin..
PDP Minion!
you wouldn't gerrit, so forget aborrit!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by JustforMen: 7:51am On Mar 05, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
People will make noise even if it is their own brother that is given this position. So, someone must make decisions to end some of this back and forth at some point,” he said.

Analysis of the documents sighted by DAILY POST showed that the President first endorsed a set of documents setting out zoning arrangements on March 1, 2022 while he endorsed Adamu and others on February 25, 2022.

A party chieftain opposed to the arrangement lamented that a bad precedent has been set to weaken Nigeria’s democracy.

He stressed that “President Buhari has the right as the party’s de facto leader to show the direction the party should go, but this aspect of one person sitting in a parlor and constituting the APC EXCO is bad news for democracy in Nigeria.This is a dictatorship baring its fangs and we cannot afford the luxury of silence.

I no be politician ooo...

Buhari = de facto party leader
Tinubu = Party leader

Iyamnot overstanding ooo
Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by Padipadi: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2022
tiegahpor:

Like in 2014, according to Doyin "Bastard" Okupe

Fearful PDP...
I m not from PDP.
I m a neutral analyst. APC is not different from PDP. Both caused Nigerians misery.
And to your insult, me sef dash you.
You be nkita

1 Like

Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by CapitalBank: 8:29am On Mar 05, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Take it or leave it. Buhari commands much respect and loyalty in Nigeria political space.
No one dares challenge his position openly.
Call it whatever name, fear or loyalty.
He is seen as a demigod.
He got the loyalty of NASS leadership, APC governors, EXCO, Service chiefs, Party exco.
He will singlehandedly nominate his successor and he will succeed.
The likes of Asiwaju has read the handwriting on the wall, hence his apprehension and desperation.

The last sentence does it for me... I have said it that I will personally celebrate this... can't wait! Even the noise from his stooges on nairaland has changed and reduced. They used to brag before but now, one of them is spamming the entire nairaland with subtle pleading, I love it! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2022
And what does a certain national dealer I mean leader think of this?
Come to think of it. Can there be two national leaders in a party?
Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by PrinceOfLagos: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2022
You won't see Helinues and Seunmsg in this thread grin

Tinubu will never be president

1 Like

Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by tiegahpor: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2022
Padipadi:
I m not from PDP.
I m a neutral analyst. APC is not different from PDP. Both caused Nigerians misery.
And to your insult, me sef dash you.
You be nkita

Ndi "APC is not different from PDP" sympathizers...

We hear you..

PDP minion!

1 Like

Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by Duplik8t77(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2022
tiegahpor:

We hear you..

PDP minion!
over 70percent of former pdp members are in apc. Infact many pdp members that left the party, created apc. You suppose know these things but e be like say you no too bright like that
Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by CatANDratTHEORY: 9:35am On Mar 05, 2022
Duplik8t77:
over 70percent of former pdp members are in apc. Infact many pdp members that left the party, created apc. You suppose know these things but e be like say you no too bright like that

grin

1 Like

Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by benuejosh: 9:38am On Mar 05, 2022
vibre:

Are you not seeing the president's official signature on the documents or are you suggesting that the reporter had the effontery to forge the president's official signature?
You're so foolish. Where is Adamu's name written on what Buhari signed.
Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by Moony45: 9:38am On Mar 05, 2022
He gave you guys chance to choose democratically but that didnt work among you, now he has declared martial law grin
Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by CatANDratTHEORY: 9:42am On Mar 05, 2022
tiegahpor:

We hear you..

PDP minion!

A whole lot of those who are in APC came from PDP and vice versa.

Know this and know peace.
Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by Padipadi: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2022
tiegahpor:

We hear you..

PDP minion!
After clarifying I don't belong to none of the parties you still concluded am for PDP. You are the dumb minion who assumption ll injure or damage. You assume everyone that speak against the ills of APC belonged to PDP.
You are a senseless online warrior who should be arrested for being dumb & defending ills
Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by CatANDratTHEORY: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2022
Padipadi:
After clarifying I don't belong to none of the parties you still concluded am for PDP. You are the dumb minion who assumption ll injure or damage. You assume everyone that speak against the ills of APC belonged to PDP.
You are a senseless online warrior who should be arrested for being dumb & defending ills

Please stop quoting that guy, his sycophancy stinks to high heavens.

Sarrki
Ngeneukwenu
Butterflyle0
Passingshot
Buhariguy and the rest did more than this prior to 2015 elections but they've all vanished to thin air.

1 Like

Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by Reference(m): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2022
Flets:
If you are not worried about Nigeria, something is wrong with you.

Is it not obvious your voters card is almost useless and your future has been decided already.

The error was made in 2014….. too late to amend

Well I do not have a voters card and until Nigeria is restructured will never stand in line to vote for anything.
It is clear to the blind and audible to the deaf that this isn't democracy.
Well, no one in the APC should complain.
All their principals do it at the various levels where they stand as emperors.
Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by Musauzor(m): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2022
Tinubu is just wasting his hard-earned money for nothing. He will not even contest for APC primary. Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by airsaylongcome: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2022
Not an APC supporter but they and the government need to start clamping down on these leaks.
Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by Joyrise: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Take it or leave it. Buhari commands much respect and loyalty in Nigeria political space.
No one dares challenge his position openly.
Call it whatever name, fear or loyalty.
He is seen as a demigod.
He got the loyalty of NASS leadership, APC governors, EXCO, Service chiefs, Party exco.
He will singlehandedly nominate his successor and he will succeed.
The likes of Asiwaju has read the handwriting on the wall, hence his apprehension and desperation.

Did you say Tunubu is desperate because of a dictator he helped to become president.

Then you sr3 really sick and people like you can nbwr fet helpers in life again just as tour stupid buhari
Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by CatANDratTHEORY: 11:06am On Mar 05, 2022
Musauzor:
Tinubu is just wasting his hard-earned money for nothing. He will not even contest for APC primary. Mark my words.

Tinubu's money is not hard earned. He's just like other politicians who loot the masses dry.
Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by tiegahpor: 11:08am On Mar 05, 2022
Padipadi:

It's as if your lousy mother is speaking..

Thats how she kept "hounding" your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE father till he kicked the bucket and landed in his 4ft shallow grave..

PEASANT "Face Me,I Face you" Pickin!!!

See hungry UNLETTERED bloody juvenile speaking against the ilks of "others"..

Let them just give you Local Government Chairman and see how you'll bring your area to ruins faster than the speed of fake news..

Ewu!
Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by tiegahpor: 11:12am On Mar 05, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

A whole lot of those who are in APC came from PDP and vice versa.

Know this and know peace.

That's like saying you don't know APC..

But then again,it is what it is..
Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by tiegahpor: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2022
Duplik8t77:

And that serves as a good excuse to the Rubbish that one posted

Your USELESS intellctual damage contro is watery..

He never meant anything as per the "composition" of APC/PDP...

He meant basically their political misdemeanors..

Na you "Bright" pass..

Silly kids!
Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by ThinkSmarter: 11:43am On Mar 05, 2022
Joyrise:

Did you say Tunubu is desperate because of a dictator he helped to become president.

Then you sr3 really sick and people like you can nbwr fet helpers in life again just as tour stupid buhari
U re losing ur emotion man.
Life may not always go according to our expectations.
Like the way u can't control the rain, u can't control world politics.
Calm ur mind sir, the storm will come to pass.
Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by azuba4u: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
NEVER SHOULD WE VOTE APC
NEVER!!!!!

APC GOVT HAS DEALT WITH US.
SO MUCH HUNGER AND AGONY IN NIGERIA.

PDP IS BETTER FOR US.

ANYIM PIUS ANYIM IS THE ANSWER WE NEED NOW.

GREATER NIGERIA PROJECT, 2023!!!!

1 Like

Re: National Convention: Buhari’s ‘imposition’ Of Adamu Causes Disquiet by Duplik8t77(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
tiegahpor:

And that serves as a good excuse to the Rubbish that one posted

Your USELESS intellctual damage contro is watery..

He never meant anything as per the "composition" of APC/PDP...

He meant basically their political misdemeanors..

Na you "Bright" pass..

Silly kids!
have a great weekend, man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40 Notable Quotes From Peter Obi / Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge / Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.