Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture (68883 Views)

Cocaine: Suspected To Be On Zelensky's Table / Putin keeps macron away with long table / Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by ufotunang: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
See beautiful table and the palace well furnished...this man is really enjoying...but as he is enjoying it is bad that he is Killing people, children and destroying properties in Ukraine...he is going to pay for the bad things he is doing to Ukraine....he will not go free
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by bigiyaro(m): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Shey na shout Dem go dey take talk, shouting from one end to another...
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by ogkrakkid(m): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Rostikol:
You have to wonder what's going through Macron's head as he sits there.
Exit could be blocked by Russian troops. grin
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by Benzemma(m): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Princewill1:
Zelensky is currently the dumbest president in world today.

Imagine plugging a poor country like Ukraine in a war between US and Russia.

While there are wanton human and infrastructural destruction going in Ukraine. People in Washington and Moscow are sipping their coffees.

How dumb can a president be?

What exactly do you want him to do?
Is it for him to allow Putin take over the whole Ukraine?
You said he is the dumbest president in the world, because enemy brought war on the door step of Ukrainian and instead of him to run away, he decide to stand and fight for the right of his citizens. Since all this started, have you heard in the news that Ukraine president is the person who first attack Russia?

If Buhari can be times two as dumb as the Ukraine president, then Nigeria would a better place for human to live on earth.

1 Like

Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by Soffyh(m): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
Princewill1:

While there are wanton human and infrastructural destruction going in Ukraine. People in Washington and Moscow are sipping their coffees.

very dumb,that's his age ability to think so low ,I believe if USA president is just a young man,USA would have shoot a shot,trump cant be calm as Biden never
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by Deepsky(m): 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
5meters
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
JayPeeOham:
How dem dey take hear each other bayi??
inbuilt microphone
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by Johel(m): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Rostikol:
Putin's Table.

Any estimates as to the length of this table?

That's a big table there.
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by LoveJesus87(m): 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
Princewill1:

I think say na only me dey reason this way o
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
Taking no chances... eating with the devil with a long spoon.
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by ajerimitan: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
I am quite sure the other end of the table is capable of some fatal explosion, jabs or automatic release of some ammunition. Just in case of a foul play. On Putin's terms and condition after all they came to him
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by Anetorfavour: 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
Princewill1:

if u dont have anything meaningful to say keep quiet!
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by Topmaike007(m): 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
Princewill1:

very dumb
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by Roidatom(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
Rostikol:
Putin's Table.

4.5 meters
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by gawu1: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
SeeThisLoser:
He does not trust anybody. He is getting more and more paranoid. He does not want anyone close to him in case he gets stabbed.
I know you must be joking.
On a serious note that small boy, I mean the France president can't be able to hurt Putin even a finger scratch. Putin is not only an intelligent spy master and military tactician, he is also a trained combat in takwondo, jido and most of those physical combats. I think he is even a black-belter.
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by wink2015(m): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Vlady !

The greater general that turned Europe confused and thinking.
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by Tonnyray: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Princewill1:

Extremely dumb.

4 Likes

Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by advanceDNA: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Am I the only one tired of this Putin this Putin dat

This Putin matter should not stop ooo...
Suddenly..there’s no rising covid infection numbers and the noise to vaccinate us by force has gone down..
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by advanceDNA: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
Princewill1:

Do You realize that surrendering to Putin will either mean running away( which is disgraceful), assassination, or Prison for Zelensky and his team of leaders??

Abi u think Putin will take over Ukraine and just give him a pat in the back?? Putin will put his own puppets in power and kill all the current Ukrainian leaders that may betray him.

.. Zelensky is the president of a sovereign nation..he has to put up a fight.... u people should stop saying nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by eminikansoso(m): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
mbahdi:
Is God not wonderful
God will make ur enemies look older dan their age
Another fat pig spotted
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by gangstarmonk(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
12 feet long
Rostikol:
Putin's Table.

Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by mozona(m): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
under that table on his side is a gun
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by neuf(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
Princewill1:

you guys just like dragging US into everything.

US doesn't care about Russia and that is why Putin is unhinged. Their foreign policy for the first time since the end of WW2 isn't about the USSR or Russia anymore but China.

that's what is causing Putin rage of madness. He has built his entire persona or political aura about being on equal footing with America and yet just out of nowhere they drop Russia as a threat in favour of China. That got him mad.

1 Like

Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by pmc01(m): 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
mbahdi:
Is God not wonderful
God will make ur enemies look older dan their age

So Tinubu that made an RCCG pastor the Vice President is an enemy to Adeboye?
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by generalwhite756: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
Anytime Nairaland tire me, I go just vex enter Ghana. nice forum .Up Ghana. com.
KingOdart2: I joined the forum because I want to date a Ghana girl

Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by Princewill1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
just2endowed:

Agreed... Now let's turn the table on you. What will you do if you were the president of Ukraine?

And lastly, hope you know the genesis of the problem between Ukraine and Russia.

Hint: start from 2013 history to understood how they got to where they are today.

Also read about the invasion of a country's called Georgia by Russia in August 2008 if the Georgian president was also dumb.
Ukraine is among the top five most poorest countries in Europe. Economic growth and prosperity should have been the top national priority for a country with such an unfortunate outlook.

All Ukraine have to do was to declare neutrality in the conflict between NATO/Russia by simply joining non alliance countries. By so doing they can work with both Western countries and Russia/China and become free to focus primarily on their economic upliftment.

Putin is not interested in annexing Ukraine, his only concerned with Ukraine was her forming of "military alliance" with the West(his arch enemy), which is clearly a legitimate concern. Ukraine joining NATO is obviously a threat to the existence of Russia.

Putin even acted lately, I were him I would've acted earlier. No Western country will condone such threat. That was the same reason America invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. That was the same reason Israel has been threatening to invade Iran if they didn't halt their uranium enrichment.

Don't fall for to the Western media propaganda and their govt's hypocrisy. America will even do worse than what Russia is doing today if they were to encounter such a threat. Remember US threat to invade Cuba during the Cuba missile crisis of 1962.

Imagine Zelensky making joining a military group(NATO) a top national priority not even an "economic group" which the country badly needed. And you think that guy is normal?

Zelensky is not just only a comedian on the TV screens, he is a JOKE in real life.
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by Joeyfizzo: 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
qwertyboss:

Shey you know weti atleast mean tongue
lol
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by JuanDeDios: 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
Princewill1:

What would have done differently if you were Zelensky? I really want to hear it.
Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by Feggie3: 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
Princewill1:

You are dumber! So you expect a President to sit while another President collapses his structure into his? Putin came for Crimea took it and is about to take Donbass from Ukraine and you expect him to keep quiet till Putin takes everything that belongs to him and unseat him? You are a bloody m fucker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by Princewill1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
JuanDeDios:

What would have done differently if you were Zelensky? I really want to hear it.

You asked your question politely. I will answer you. I have already answered someone with this:

Ukraine is among the top five most poorest countries in Europe. Economic growth and prosperity should have been the top national priority for a country with such an unfortunate outlook.

All Ukraine have to do was to declare neutrality in the conflict between NATO & Russia by simply joining non alliance countries. By so doing they can work with both Western countries and Russia/China bloc and become free to focus primarily on their economic upliftment.

Putin is not interested in annexing Ukraine, his only concerned with Ukraine was her forming of "military alliance" with the West(his arch enemy), which is clearly a legitimate concern. Ukraine joining NATO is obviously a threat to the existence of Russia.

Putin even acted lately, If I were him, I would've acted earlier. No Western country will condone such threat. That was the same reason America invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. That was the same reason Israel has been threatening to invade Iran if they didn't halt their uranium enrichment.

Don't fall for to the Western media propaganda and their govt's hypocrisy. America will even do worse than what Russia is doing today if they were to face such an existential threat. Remember America's threat to invade Cuba during the Cuba missile crisis of 1962.

Imagine Zelensky making joining a military group(NATO) a top national priority not even an "economic group" which the country badly needed. And you think that guy is normal?

Zelensky is not just only a comedian on the TV screens, he is a JOKE in real life

1 Like

Re: Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture by Reference(m): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
SeeThisLoser:
He does not trust anybody. He is getting more and more paranoid. He does not want anyone close to him in case he gets stabbed.

The man that has superintended over the assassination of countless people knows the value of proximity to the administration of various poisonous cocktails.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) / 7 Things You Should Know About TRUMP Now That He Is President-Elect / Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.